Tsugikuni-s are back! knew michikatsu pov was distorted but was not expecting this ;-; we got yoriichi pov on his mother, michikatsu, his feelings about leaving home, and lastly
his family. I'm inconsolable, the way he's apologetic for burdening his mother. Michikatsu, I honestly see why yoriichi didn't think his brother was anything but kind and loved him, he was so sweet this is heart breaking, I don't understand! his betrayal must have been a stab, I wonder of this second visit to the coal burners is after kokushibou debut. The panel where he held his child hand was heart breaking. There are three mysteries regarding yoriichi, his motive for going after muzan, the circumstances of his failure, and his connection to the coal burners family, one was answered I hope my heart can take the rest
Tamayo is the oldest demon of the known UM generation, she looked beautiful as always, I think beside nezuko she was the best demon to serve muzan's hope of conquering the sun, like nakime she's not a combat demon for her to be granted a seat near him.
Sumiyoshi and this toddler, seams to be a daughter, I wonder how yoriichi felt when sumiyoshi was coddling her, she looks a tad like his wife and child. Speaking of his wife she seams like a sweat, warm person, I hope he remarried,,, probably not,,,
Wait, so Kokushibou/Michikatsu was a good brother but the abuse made him alter his memories and stuff?
And even when he was dying he never remembered? Damn...
How many bad fathers do we have now?
Their father was heartless, superstitious and into appearances, but I don't think he takes the fall for kokushibou's missteps. Michikatsu was looking down on yoriichi early on, which compromise the sincerity of his kindness, that wouldn't be a big problem if it didn't turn into full blown contempt later on. The painful part it was not something yorichi picked on and inferiority on michikatsu end
Michikatsu like hakuji definitely had a lot of good qualities but committed grieve crimes of their accord. The only other bad father I can think of is the shinazugawa and that didn't afflict his children relationship
They both were. Yoriichi was just the lucky one between the two. He had a mother who fought for his life, had the see through world, and then ended up being the one forced to eventually be a monk, which eventually led to his freedom. Michikatsu kinda got the short end of the stick. Yeah he was raised in a regal manner and all, but he was forced to be a warrior from birth which is a lot of responsibility, and his father probably mistreated him for showing the kindness that he did. Plus, his being mistreated explains why he always wanted to be Yoriichi.
I dare disagree, it's only natural for a mother to fight for one of her children life, she would've acted the same if it was michikatsu. The see through world was more of a curse at the time since it alienated yori, and how is someone being chased from his home freedom, there was a reason he left early, he didn't want to trouble michikatsu. Yori family were ripped apart from him while michikatsu abounded his... yoriichi is gifted in the sword, nothing else. Michikatsu could've stayed by his brother side and maybe someday reach out to his family again and introduce them to their uncle who's fighting evil, but he couldn't because his reasons were inherently selfish. I think michikatsu was awfully prideful as pivotal point in his character, not only did he want to be better than yoriichi he believed their generation was superior to all previous and later generations, heck he killed the children in his battle arc. Even if he surpassed yoriichi I doubt he'll ever be satisfied
This is my favorite siblings set after the kamado. Good chapter 10/10, please more flashback next
How many families torn apart does that make? Kibutsuji muzan the ultimate homewrecker