- Joined
- May 27, 2009
- Messages
- 1,118
- Reaction score
- 812
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
It’s is on record and my statement stands as written initially.
For you to ask why he can’t teleport to kill Baam and my response being he can’t just kill regulars as they are protected...
In that instance you could have said: Well I don’t believe he is protected by the rules or admins.
Instead
You pushed the question further asking “Why can’t he move” if I didn’t distinguish “moving“ from the initial question of “why can’t he warp to Baam and face him directly” I apologize I hadn’t realized the connotation shifted.
But the fact remains I stated my claim and even responded to you without claiming “he’s stuck on his floor” as you admit it was you who first posed the question such, not I.
You didn’t find the ancient rules of Rankers interacting with Regulars sufficient, ok. But at some point you harped on “not being able to move” and Thought it was worth contesting, never realizing it wasn’t my thought.
So whether it went back and forth from there with me not bothering to correct it isn’t very relevant now is it?
You have admitted there’s a restriction.
Admitted that an admin restriction is possible (To Toil)
Admitted the data floor isn’t an actual floor.
All things as I brought them up were not sufficient, the record shows this bro...
For you to ask why he can’t teleport to kill Baam and my response being he can’t just kill regulars as they are protected...
In that instance you could have said: Well I don’t believe he is protected by the rules or admins.
Instead
You pushed the question further asking “Why can’t he move” if I didn’t distinguish “moving“ from the initial question of “why can’t he warp to Baam and face him directly” I apologize I hadn’t realized the connotation shifted.
But the fact remains I stated my claim and even responded to you without claiming “he’s stuck on his floor” as you admit it was you who first posed the question such, not I.
You didn’t find the ancient rules of Rankers interacting with Regulars sufficient, ok. But at some point you harped on “not being able to move” and Thought it was worth contesting, never realizing it wasn’t my thought.
So whether it went back and forth from there with me not bothering to correct it isn’t very relevant now is it?
You have admitted there’s a restriction.
Admitted that an admin restriction is possible (To Toil)
Admitted the data floor isn’t an actual floor.
All things as I brought them up were not sufficient, the record shows this bro...