Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

I see what you did thar, avoid me question matey. Aye, you should have played along and let me walk tha plank.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

I don't want you to get eaten by the crocodile. :p
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

You know I'd be swimin with the fishes without you holdin me back.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Awww...that sounds depressing.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

:( I didn't want it to be depressing at all. Just more talking like a pirate. xD

More like this, You are my better half that helps me not go crazy and keeps me calm and collective.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Awww...that sounds romantic in a way. :glomp
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

i'm missing something right?

hey austin im coming back to mangahelpers a fair bit now i hope i see you around like ol' times.

P.S only try dine catfood it doesnt make you hurl. just go for the most expensive one and its not bad at all its just mashed together and tasteless. close your eyes it helps xD
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

What is your second favourite manga?(after Liar Game ofcourse^^)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

What did you think about Glee last night? Apparently, there might be another Madonna theme episode next season.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

riki - Expect anything less from Mr. Romantic. :cool:

Mushashi - New cats makes me a dad. I see you have a Liar Game sig, more publicity makes me happy.

Googlez - Do I pick a long running series like Detective Conan and One Piece or a relatively new title such as Deadman Wonderland and Billy Bat or a series that has time to developed like Tegami Bachi and Real? Then I could pick completed series like 20th Century Boys. But I'll pick the series I first started reading which was Naruto, since it introduced to a variety of manga.

riki - It's on at the same time as LOST, the choice was obvious to make. D:
Last season though, so this fall I'll direct my attention to Glee. ;D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

You made a contract with D in MR? :o
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

What's your favorite song right now?!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@Bug - I think everyone made a contract with Destiny, which i find very smart and funny.

@Drmke - Can I cheat and pick a japanese song? abingdon boys school - JAP I've been listening to their singles recently and it gets me in the mood for school and keeps me awake while I drive in the morning.

I have 2 different kittens to show. The white one is 2 weeks old and the camouflage one is 5 days longer.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Awww...they're soooooooooooooooooo adorable~ :luv

Is Lenalee still pregnant? :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@ Aki- nice new pics. Those kitties are adorable.

But you didn't have to give out the finger. Kinda rude mate. :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

I hate to be a downer but...

Question: What’s the latest on Heroes returning? I have not heard a peep since it went off our screens. —Joanne
Ausiello: The latest is that there’s a 60 percent chance the show will be back for a series-ending 13-episode run.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@riki - Yep, she popped out 6 kittens, I should give another update next week. ^_^

@Charlie - You noticed that? Sorry, I thought everyone would be oblivious. ^_~

@riki - Oh man, the show has been downhill since epic season 1. At least they end it the way they want to and plan ahead.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

Six more kittens!? Lenalee is like a cat version of Octomom except it would be...heptadeca-mom?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama is a baby daddy!?!?

@riki - Heptacat xD, we need to get her fix so there's not group of lovable kittens.

@ghost - You're late but I'll still take the present. (It's soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :lovebunny)

Wish me luck, I have exams on and off for the next 7 days. :faint

Moderator Notice:
Byyyye :hug~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top