- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Dragon Age Hangout thread v.1
Bene and blai are good at cooking?
I would love to cook well but I mess up a lot and it gets time consuming.
To think I'm even in the economics class in school
.
Hi Bene~!
Bene and blai are good at cooking?
I would love to cook well but I mess up a lot and it gets time consuming.
To think I'm even in the economics class in school
.Hi Bene~!
I guess I am more than adequate with how to run the kitchen and to cook a semi-advanced meal. I mean, I cook quite often and I'm always pleased with the result ^^, So I assume I'm, uhm, normally good? :3



Just dropping by, how is life?





...
