Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Dragon Age Hangout thread v.1

Bene and blai are good at cooking?
I would love to cook well but I mess up a lot and it gets time consuming.
To think I'm even in the economics class in school :darn.
Hi Bene~!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dragon Age Hangout thread v.1

That depends on your definition of good :) I guess I am more than adequate with how to run the kitchen and to cook a semi-advanced meal. I mean, I cook quite often and I'm always pleased with the result ^^, So I assume I'm, uhm, normally good? :3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Dragon Age Hangout thread v.1

Then is others pleased about your cooking?
If yes, then you are good. I don't have(maybe I'm too lazy) time to cook and when I do I can't really remember everything so I always have to count on recipes, on one occasion when I didn't, I messed up.
Terrible terrible cook I am. But the thing is, my food doesn't taste bad at all, it just looks bad :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Azula should post in my thread first

Yo~ I am azula!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Asahina should post in my thread first

It seems I havet posted here yet :worrybunny
Hard to come up with the question when I already know your answer ....but oh well
1) Were you disssapointed when Oro gotsmashed by Sasuke back then??
2) WHat are your predictions how will asclepius vs Benelori encounter will end?
 

Asahina

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
266
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Azula should post in my thread first

Yo~ I am azula!
lol, I'm Azula..:p

Anyways, are you addicted to reading too much manga?
If you are, then you should put some sign up on your front door like this:



I have a big poster sign of it on my lawn at home. :darn
Benelori, it's your decision.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Azula should post in my thread first

lol, I'm Azula..:p

Anyways, are you addicted to manga to manga?
If you are, then you should put some sign up on your front door like this:



I have a big poster sign of it on my lawn at home. :darn
Benelori, it's your decision.
Haha do you really??? THats pure awesomeness. Visit my thread noaw
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Asahina should post in my thread first

Omg, the legendary Azula posted here. You my friend, win the Internet.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Asahina should post in my thread first

It seems I havet posted here yet :worrybunny
Hard to come up with the question when I already know your answer ....but oh well
1) Were you disssapointed when Oro gotsmashed by Sasuke back then??
2) WHat are your predictions how will asclepius vs Benelori encounter will end?
The result is obvious, cause i have the power of CHOCOLATE!!! :kukuku
It will end with benelori covered with chocolate. Just like this:
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Asahina should post in my thread first

hey bene!

did Add you on fb or did i add a wrong person..Gb is confused here..Well not confused id say not completely sure
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Asahina should post in my thread first

Hey bene :woo Just dropping by, how is life?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Asahina should post in my thread first

Sorry for not replying for soo long...but I kinda forgot about this place...and now that I remembered, please help me out, if you haven't already...

Just like this video pls...if you need information about the vid, I will tell you about it, after I come back after a few days, or maybe someone will help out
link

Thanks a lot!!:worship2
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Need help from every MH and manga fan!!!

Hungary is soo-hoo-hoo going to win the 2011th ESC
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Need help from every MH and manga fan!!!

:kukuku

:confetti

:hug

:kissbunny​

:eyeroll​
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Need help from every MH and manga fan!!!

:kukuku

:confetti

:hug

:kissbunny​

:eyeroll​
UR the sweetest thing...and the only one!
:kissbunny


It seems I havet posted here yet :worrybunny
Hard to come up with the question when I already know your answer ....but oh well
1) Were you disssapointed when Oro gotsmashed by Sasuke back then??
2) WHat are your predictions how will asclepius vs Benelori encounter will end?
1) Hmm...I don't really remember, however I was certain that he would come back, because Sasuke did admit that he didnt kill him...I was actually more disappointed by the Itachi pawn:scry
2) It won't end:shifty


lol, I'm Azula..:p

Anyways, are you addicted to reading too much manga?
If you are, then you should put some sign up on your front door like this:



I have a big poster sign of it on my lawn at home. :darn
Benelori, it's your decision.
Haha...nice stuff...actually...people kinda know that I'm addicted to manga, so there's no need for a sign...
But maaaan....why are we addicted to manga?


The result is obvious, cause i have the power of CHOCOLATE!!! :kukuku
It will end with benelori covered with chocolate. Just like this:
I love chocolate...and I would love it if you would like me covered by it:hurr...

Also...that spoiler of yours sounds like cigs are sweet and soft as well, but with the smoke
:smoke


Hey bene :woo Just dropping by, how is life?
Getting ready for exams...maaan...a month full of trouble...
How's UR education going?


Hungary is soo-hoo-hoo going to win the 2011th ESC
They should go with this
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

*Pushes Bene*
I'm sick, i got the flu!
So much coughing, so much sneezing.
Keep that smoke out!
Come back when you smell like chocolate.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

That's no good...U should've told me earlier...flu is bad, smoke makes it worse...I'll put it out right away! Gomen!:worship2

Can I prepare you a hot tea?


And I bought these...is it okay?
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Oh, smells like chocolate?

I just used cocoa body-butter. Does that make me feminine? :3c
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

That's no good...U should've told me earlier...flu is bad, smoke makes it worse...I'll put it out right away! Gomen!:worship2

Can I prepare you a hot tea?
<hr noshade size="1">
And I bought these...is it okay?
Choco deodorant? Do they exist in Europe? Oh man. Yummy.
I use a hair cream made of chocolate sometimes. So good.

@Blai: young women prefer men with feminine face. I had my time liking those, now i like Jon Bon Jovi. ^_^
And cocoa butter has a very strong smell, i always want to bite the one i use on my lips.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

I love using that. Who cares if it's slightly meterosexual, girls like it!

I once tasted the cocoa butter. It did not taste like cocoa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top