Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Title is a lie. I thought you were into those weird smileys like that fake wtf-like sharingan smiley. :p


...oh yeah and that weird bat-like smiley that jumps up and down. xD!


S'up anyway!? So you've broken up from uni right? or have you graduated already!? :S
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I'm loving DGM. Lots of people complained about last years chapters (Kanda arc), but we have the sellings numbers now and DGM sold 528k copies from previous volume. That's close to the range since it went to Jump SQ.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I face-palmed in real life today. Because of a post in MH.
Definately not a good day, not today.
I never like the world of that manga...I dunno about the story, but the art is amazing:wtf...
Wanna talk about the face-palm? May I comfort you in any way?

If this could be a way, then at least I wasn't right about the prediction...it had more action than I predicted it would have...is that good?

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Title is a lie. I thought you were into those weird smileys like that fake wtf-like sharingan smiley. :p


...oh yeah and that weird bat-like smiley that jumps up and down. xD!


S'up anyway!? So you've broken up from uni right? or have you graduated already!? :S
No lie, you lie.:maracas...but I like the other ones as well...after all the sharingan smiley is named after me:smugbunny

Anyway? I'm mourning Man UTD Failball Club, but other than that nothing much...uni is still on, I'm exam period now, but my uni life is complicated, and a bad topic:paperbag...
What's up with you? You've been pretty absent in these days, weeks(?)
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I never like the world of that manga...I dunno about the story, but the art is amazing:wtf...
Wanna talk about the face-palm? May I comfort you in any way?

If this could be a way, then at least I wasn't right about the prediction...it had more action than I predicted it would have...is that good?
There is this member that lives in his own little world, ignoring everything around. He has been making those type of mistakes over and over.
Today, I posted the news about no DGM in JumpSQ twice (heiji-sama's comment and the ToC) and we were all discussing it, then he came saying "well, To Love Ru is already out, so we can expect DGM spoilers out anytime soon". My jaw dropped and i face palmed for real.
It's kinda funny when you think about that now.

The Naruto chapter was average. Everything becomes average, silent and grey without DGM.
But some spanking could still be good. ToC
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

There is this member that lives in his own little world, ignoring everything around. He has been making those type of mistakes over and over.
Today, I posted the news about no DGM in JumpSQ twice (heiji-sama's comment and the ToC) and we were all discussing it, then he came saying "well, To Love Ru is already out, so we can expect DGM spoilers out anytime soon". My jaw dropped and i face palmed for real.
It's kinda funny when you think about that now.

The Naruto chapter was average. Everything becomes average, silent and grey without DGM.
But some spanking could still be good. ToC
Oh well...there are people and people...I won't comment on that...it's a fact though that some people don't really follow the hottest news about manga, so they kinda just drop in post and leave...don't injure UR pwetty face because of that, or else I'll have to apply treatment:paperbag...:p

Everything is grey when there's no good movie to watch these days...everything seems rehashed, overused and dumb...so I moved to asian cinema, although those aren't the brightest ones around either...I might start to watch some european stuff...

Spanking...under blanket please:hurr


Sleep tight fairy princess, don't let UR DGM depression take us apart and let's meet tomorrow as well:kissbunny
:bye
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Herpty derpty dum bum.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Awww good night and thank you.
Shake those hips in your dreams :fiesta <-- new smiley?

---------- Post added June 02, 2011 at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2011 at 09:04 PM ----------

Good morning.
Here i am with insomnia again. :fiesta
Why do i remember to buy things when markets are closed?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

You make me saaad with that insomnia of yours...don't you feel tired?:crying...ever tried just watching TV or reading something in the hope of getting some sleep?

Don't you have any 24/7 markets? I heard UR making chicken...don't be gentle with the garlic:3c...

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Herpty derpty dum bum.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

We have a few 24h markets, but not in my part of the city.
I've tried watching TV and nothing. I read Bleach and nothing.
Books get me excited. I remember reading Harry Potter and not being able to sleep cause i wanted to know what was gonna happen next. Result=books 3, 4 and 5 were read in less than 24h.

I will have lunch at home tomorrow, so i decidedto cook. Chiken is almost ready, macaroni just needs the seasoning, veggies are boiling.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

We have a few 24h markets, but not in my part of the city.
I've tried watching TV and nothing. I read Bleach and nothing.
Books get me excited. I remember reading Harry Potter and not being able to sleep cause i wanted to know what was gonna happen next. Result=books 3, 4 and 5 were read in less than 24h.

I will have lunch at home tomorrow, so i decidedto cook. Chiken is almost ready, macaroni just needs the seasoning, veggies are boiling.
*sigh...I dunno Asc...I have trouble waking up:s

Don't forget to pour some lemon/lime juice over the meat, and always add some mint to the seasoning...looks like it's going to be a feast.:party
Enjoy!

PS: btw it won't hurt if I actually eat something myself
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

hehe, not a feast, but enough for lunch and dinner.
I also have trouble to wake up.
I only like lemon on my fish. But i added one spoon of mashed garlic and a bit of pepper.

Enjoy your breakfast.

By tomorrow i meant today. It is still night time here.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Invasion of new smilies :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Inorite? Bugz is a genius
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The true Maracas fan club

We should mod him.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Definitely...we can make a usergroup named smiley hunters...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The true Maracas fan club

that smiley reminds me of BBB :lmao
What new smileys? :sexy




:3c
Who brought that here ..smexy little thing :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I dunno...but I credit 3c for it, he showed it to me first...so unless someone else wants to take the credit then it's his...actually I kinda recognize 3c's smexyness in it...just watch carefully...
:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy:sexy
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I thought all norwagians looked like A-ha.:worrybunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I thought all norwagians looked like A-ha.:worrybunny
HA-ha...:p...anyways he is not pure-blood...but he will probably tell you more if you ask him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top