- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/
You can call him anything... And it won't change the fact that i still wanna bite him... and squeeze him. ^_^
Ulquiorra was love at first sight. I was like "who's that one? So cuuuuute!"
I think he might be the reason i started to read Bleach this year. ^_^
You can call him anything... And it won't change the fact that i still wanna bite him... and squeeze him. ^_^
Ulquiorra was love at first sight. I was like "who's that one? So cuuuuute!"

I think he might be the reason i started to read Bleach this year. ^_^









...you don't have to read all the posts, just mine

...nice...I like hackers...have you seen the movie Swordfish? With Travolta....it's probably similar...I will try this manga, it seems pretty awesome...