Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

You can call him anything... And it won't change the fact that i still wanna bite him... and squeeze him. ^_^

Ulquiorra was love at first sight. I was like "who's that one? So cuuuuute!" :luv
I think he might be the reason i started to read Bleach this year. ^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

You can call him anything... And it won't change the fact that i still wanna bite him... and squeeze him. ^_^

Ulquiorra was love at first sight. I was like "who's that one? So cuuuuute!" :luv
I think he might be the reason i started to read Bleach this year. ^_^
You haven't read Bleach before? What chapter are U at?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

I started in January. I already caught up like 2 months ago. Not sure.
It is easier to read Bleach than Naruto.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

What do you think of Wii U?

I really like the controller especially the fact that you can continue to play the game without the TV.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

this therad is awesome! .DD:
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

this therad is awesome! .DD:
It is spicy and smokey.
*cough cough*
Cut the cigarettes, blondie!

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

*Checks facebook*
*read some anime news*
Bleach anime episode 325: For the Sake of the Believers! Byakuya vs. Hitsugaya! - is out!
:fangirl
*runs to torrent*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Speaking of smoking, I smoked last night at a party... aaaand I learned a 17 year old girl how to smoke "properly". Now in retrospect, I feel bad.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

bad Blai. Now i am blue because of you. :sad
Really, really bad.
Go plant a tree!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

But I can show you a picture to prove her hotness and maybe, just maybe I can get away with it then? :wtf

Also, I recycle and spent two years in the board for the Green Youth- Region East and as a spokesperson for my State damnit! Cut me some slack. :scry
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Right...
...
...
...
Now take her to plant a tree with you.
Be careful not to injure the little tree, if you get laid there.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Don't worry, she had a boyfriend (apparently). He was not happy with her at all, but he was boring and didn't deserve her anyway :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Speaking of smoking, I smoked last night at a party... aaaand I learned a 17 year old girl how to smoke "properly". Now in retrospect, I feel bad.
Smoking a cigarette?:?bunny








:hurr

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

bad Blai. Now i am blue because of you. :sad
Really, really bad.
Go plant a tree!
"My heart is blue, my heart it blue for you
Be my, be my, be my little rock'n roll queen
Be my, be my, be my little rock'n roll queen"
:headbang
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Good morning.
I will leave u alone for one more day. I just saw that Naruto spoiler had 750 replies in less than 24h. :faint
Too many posts to read.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Sup bene.
Bloody Monday is something like DN without the DN, thriller/mind chess kind of thing.
Main character is a badass hacker and try to prevent terrorist from killing everyone, that kind of thing.
Jap course= japanese course?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Sup bene.
Bloody Monday is something like DN without the DN, thriller/mind chess kind of thing.
Main character is a badass hacker and try to prevent terrorist from killing everyone, that kind of thing.
Jap course= japanese course?
Yoyo:vbunny...nice...I like hackers...have you seen the movie Swordfish? With Travolta....it's probably similar...I will try this manga, it seems pretty awesome...

And yup...japanese course it is...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Yay, let's play guitar on google.
Go to google main page. Activate the keyboard and press:
59987876-567-678-7876

Just a little bit to remember the past, when i still liked Tom Cruise.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Smoking a cigarette?:?bunny
Yeah. I quit some time ago for lulz and it wasn't as funny anymore so I smoke at parties... occasionally.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Hey, Bene. Become like sponge Blai and quit too :blai
Sponge Bene sounds better than smokey Bene.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Wasssssssssss upppppppppppppppp~~~~~! :bbb :bbb :bbb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top