Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

hnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo you just spoiled meee IHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I don't read the manga TAT
oh god....
I didn't...I was trying to be funny and connect the discussion we are having in two different threads...I told U I'm dull:paperbag
I wanna cry my eyes out now
and lool it's not because I come on here that I won't have time I just have a lot of work to do xD
which I can't put aside cuz it's what's paying my bills and foooooood and cigarettes and cola xDD
and lol no worries I won't leave XD
What do you smoke?
And ofc...I won't let you:kukuku

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

no problem :)
But it's commercial time:party
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

-is working on a picture anyway-

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

yes you dddiiid you told me what'll happen in the anime -when the time comes- and I don't want to know that's why I don't keep up with the manga
u evil u

and lol I smoke dunhill or davidoff or Pall Mall when I don't have enough to buy the first two xDD
but mainly dunhill
xDDD oki :P
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

-is working on a picture anyway-
I see
yes you dddiiid you told me what'll happen in the anime -when the time comes- and I don't want to know that's why I don't keep up with the manga
u evil u
:kukuku...I might be evil...I scarred people on this forum...:oh
But not now...trust me it's no spoiler...I'm the mod of the section...I should know right?
and lol I smoke dunhill or davidoff or Pall Mall when I don't have enough to buy the first two xDD
but mainly dunhill
xDDD oki :P
Nice...so UR a blue person?
I'm tempted to sing you Rock'n Roll Queen
:p

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Lol...I just remembered UR sig...:lmao

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Btw...
I lol at this new country-wide tragedy:rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDD Wanna see a wip of the pic?

and yes I'm a blue person though how did you know? dunhil has black and pall mall has red and well davidoff is davidoff XD creamish xD

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

what tragedy I totally read trategi and waas like wha the hell?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDD Wanna see a wip of the pic?

and yes I'm a blue person though how did you know? dunhil has black and pall mall has red and well davidoff is davidoff XD creamish xD
But all of them have blue...that's the common colour...and a person who smokes black dunhill won't smoke red pall mall, unless there's a life and death situation:D...
And davidoff...well the strength of davidoff is around the blueish...a bit stronger

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

xDD Wanna see a wip of the pic?

and yes I'm a blue person though how did you know? dunhil has black and pall mall has red and well davidoff is davidoff XD creamish xD

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

what tragedy I totally read trategi and waas like wha the hell?
haha...
"Romania a picat Bacul"...lol...:rofl

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

And yeah...definitely show me some of it...the pic I mean
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

indeed that's true xD you know your stuff XD lol
I hate red pall mall and wouldn't smoke it even if my life depended on it
what about you what do you smoke? besides weed xD
aaaaaaaaaah lol I saw some stuff a few days ago when mom came to visit cuz she was watching the news and they were talking about it
some of them got wrong subjects at math too that's like omfg!

and wait just a sec
I need to upload it
but it's not finished
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

indeed that's true xD you know your stuff XD lol
I hate red pall mall and wouldn't smoke it even if my life depended on it
what about you what do you smoke? besides weed xD
Haha yeah...red pall mall is horrific...I kinda tried everything that we have here, so...anyways...I'm a red guy...Marlboro red(100%)...:smoke...and if not, then Kent Blue or Lucky Strike...
aaaaaaaaaah lol I saw some stuff a few days ago when mom came to visit cuz she was watching the news and they were talking about it
some of them got wrong subjects at math too that's like omfg!
Yeah...60% failed...that's the worst in history...I agree partially, I saw math M1 and it wasn't easy...but oh wells...the current generation has it even easier, so...that's why I laugh at them...my bros girlfriend also failed math(M2 btw), and I lol'd...:lmao
and wait just a sec
I need to upload it
but it's not finished
Nice looking forward to it:blai
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

oh yea I started smoking with Marlboro long red and kept at it for a year , but changed to blue cuz they suit me better
lol how could you fail math 2 :| these younger generations are retards seriously it's embarrassing. It makes me feel ashamed I'm of the same nationality....
was too lazy to take the thumb link xD

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Haha...awesome...oh maan:sweat

Well...you being hyperactive pretty much means UR a positive person...so it's not a surprise that you feel good about URself...and you should in this case, you have good reasons:hurr
lawl I'm usually quite depressive when it comes to stuff related to myself like my appearance and my painting and drawing skills ....
soo being hyperactive only makes me not think of the things that depress me so much xD
and you kinda made me a compliment that's why I said that

gonna move this to your thread so xi0 won't beat the crap out of us for spamming his thread with my nonsense XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

oh yea I started smoking with Marlboro long red and kept at it for a year , but changed to blue cuz they suit me better
lol how could you fail math 2 :| these younger generations are retards seriously it's embarrassing. It makes me feel ashamed I'm of the same nationality....
They'll be our leaders, how can U be embarrassed:derp...oh wells...it's not really my place to judge them...many are retards, but many just don't care...much like me, so:darn
was too lazy to take the thumb link xD
UR character designs are quite original I like it...I'm not sure about sth though...the hair...and not the entire thing, but that curly part...it feels a bit random...
lawl I'm usually quite depressive when it comes to stuff related to myself like my appearance and my painting and drawing skills ....
soo being hyperactive only makes me not think of the things that depress me so much xD
and you kinda made me a compliment that's why I said that

gonna move this to your thread so xi0 won't beat the crap out of us for spamming his thread with my nonsense XD
Okay...we should've moved to a different thread and discuss in 3 threads:maracas...

About you being depressed...I with xi0 on this...no good...but I still like the image, because you saying that UR depressed...well it seems like UR overreacting, and given the hyperactivity...it's not hard to imagine it:tem...and with that said, pardon me but I will keep complimenting you:p(dunno if the smiley is appropriate this time :XD)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

They'll be our leaders, how can U be embarrassed:derp...oh wells...it's not really my place to judge them...many are retards, but many just don't care...much like me, so:darn

UR character designs are quite original I like it...I'm not sure about sth though...the hair...and not the entire thing, but that curly part...it feels a bit random...

Okay...we should've moved to a different thread and discuss in 3 threads:maracas...

About you being depressed...I with xi0 on this...no good...but I still like the image, because you saying that UR depressed...well it seems like UR overreacting, and given the hyperactivity...it's not hard to imagine it:tem...and with that said, pardon me but I will keep complimenting you:p(dunno if the smiley is appropriate this time :XD)
yes people not caring , that's why our country is going to the dumpster

and they don't care about studying? means they don't care about their future neither. And if they don't care about studying means they don't study meaning most of them are stupid [inculti nu prosti] I wasn't interested when I was in school neither. And now I can't even find a job , if it wasn't for my passion for art I'd be "starving to death" but at least I passed my exams with "brio" and first hand too


I'm glad you like my designs but this is a commission for someone and I only designed the clothing , the character itself was supposed to be like that because it belongs to my commissioner and I didn't have "free will" there xD

lol xD
well "dau dintr-o extrema in alta" so to say
when I'm alone I'm depressed when I'm with friends I'm hyper DX
anyway I appreciate the words
and lol at that gay emote! XDDD
and hmm it is ? XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

yes people not caring , that's why our country is going to the dumpster

and they don't care about studying? means they don't care about their future neither. And if they don't care about studying means they don't study meaning most of them are stupid [inculti nu prosti] I wasn't interested when I was in school neither. And now I can't even find a job , if it wasn't for my passion for art I'd be "starving to death" but at least I passed my exams with "brio" and first hand too
I see...everything that you said is true...however passing UR exams didn't get you a normal job, so you live off a hobby/passion right?...sorry if I misunderstood though
I'm glad you like my designs but this is a commission for someone and I only designed the clothing , the character itself was supposed to be like that because it belongs to my commissioner and I didn't have "free will" there xD
I see...well what can I say...that I would like my future girls to be dressed like that...even though IRL people might consider it a bit bitchy:XD
lol xD
well "dau dintr-o extrema in alta" so to say
when I'm alone I'm depressed when I'm with friends I'm hyper DX
anyway I appreciate the words
and lol at that gay emote! XDDD
and hmm it is ? XD
UR welcome:hi5
Cheers!:beer

And that emote is called the almighty Maracas smiley...it's a smiley that is adored or hated on this site...and I adore it:maracas

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

But as much as I like talking here with you, I am not you...and my eyes are literally popping out...my hyperactivity is that of a potato, so...and I need my beauty sleep as well:sexy
So good night! have fun with whatever you're doing, and try to get some sleep before sunrise:XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

nop you didn't misunderstand lol xD but people look differently at you if you have those exams or not

ahahahhaha lol XDDD well I wouldn't dress like that on every day occasions but on special occasions why not :P
and the outfit is inspired by clothes I already have though the designs are different only things that are common are that I have boots that length a skirt like that just that the transparent parts are different and the corset same shape different design] and I don't have a scarf xD
and I wore it at a convention last year] /brags


not-that I'm implying anything! @///@ it was just an example /hides

it's horribly gay and funny xD

ohh lol I was just about to say I'm going to sleep too , though I'm not one bit tired I have to wake up my bro at 9 am so yea should TRY to sleep a bit xD
nighty night!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

nop you didn't misunderstand lol xD but people look differently at you if you have those exams or not
That's true and it could be a motivation...if you actually care about such things, care about people's opinions and whatnot...I'm pretty immune to that...not all the way, but I have high tolerance:hee
ahahahhaha lol XDDD well I wouldn't dress like that on every day occasions but on special occasions why not :P
and the outfit is inspired by clothes I already have though the designs are different only things that are common are that I have boots that length a skirt like that just that the transparent parts are different and the corset same shape different design] and I don't have a scarf xD
and I wore it at a convention last year] /brags


not-that I'm implying anything! @///@ it was just an example /hides
The damage is done:faint
it's awesome and funny xD
Corrected:p
ohh lol I was just about to say I'm going to sleep too , though I'm not one bit tired I have to wake up my bro at 9 am so yea should TRY to sleep a bit xD
nighty night!
Nice, nice...I know you woke up around 8, so yeah...good morning, although I could've slept more if some MIGs weren't flying around...-_-;
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

by people I meant employers too xDDD and that's when it matters , I don't care about the rest neither same as you on that part I have high tolerance [just regarding school ....in general my tollerance is on negative instead of pozitive xDD]

whaaaatttttttttttt??? what damageee nooooooooooooooooooooooo
/runs and hides under bed
lol
but no :-_- it's horribly gay and funny xD
just like this is too

lol! yes I did and surprisingly enough I slept like a baby too! and woke up relaxed and stuff weird ...really weird....

and lol migs xDD I live near the airport so I got used to airplanes flying around all day and night :-_-
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

by people I meant employers too xDDD and that's when it matters , I don't care about the rest neither same as you on that part I have high tolerance [just regarding school ....in general my tollerance is on negative instead of pozitive xDD]
Well it's pretty good if the employers take count of that...it's pretty much unheard of...most people I know got themselves jobs in their own profile, and nobody even asked them about their educational background
whaaaatttttttttttt??? what damageee nooooooooooooooooooooooo
/runs and hides under bed
lol
Usually I would run after you, but I'm giving you a break...:amuse...I'm a bit pissed off, so...
but no :-_- it's horribly gay and funny xD
just like this is too
Hahaha...but it's not as epic...because there's no dancing:maracas
lol! yes I did and surprisingly enough I slept like a baby too! and woke up relaxed and stuff weird ...really weird....

and lol migs xDD I live near the airport so I got used to airplanes flying around all day and night :-_-
I think it was this freakin 4th of July thing...we have an american base nearby, so...who knows...but I cursed...
I'm not surprised you slept well...hyper active people sleep 5 6 hours and they are recharged already
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Smoking hot...

*Looks at Bene sig* :derp

You overdid it with alco again?:mad whatudidwiththoseeyes !!!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

*Looks at Bene sig* :derp

You overdid it with alco again?:mad whatudidwiththoseeyes !!!
My finger actually slipped in with my cig inside it...but you know...I always thought Sasuke's eye's were beautiful(:yuri) so I don't feel at loss at all:p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Smoking hot...

My finger actually slipped in with my cig inside it...but you know...I always thought Sasuke's eye's were beautiful(:yaoi) so I don't feel at loss at all:p
Oh i see... yes yes blame cigs now D: Btw edited for ya ~
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

Well it's pretty good if the employers take count of that...it's pretty much unheard of...most people I know got themselves jobs in their own profile, and nobody even asked them about their educational background
depends on the field you're looking to get a job in @_@
Well it varies orerall I think a certain level of study is necessary


Usually I would run after you, but I'm giving you a break...:amuse...I'm a bit pissed off, so...
ahahahahhaha xDDDDDD thanks

ohhhh whyyyyyyyy what happened?

Hahaha...but it's not as epic...because there's no dancing:maracas
indeed , but you gotta admit it's at a close level xD

I think it was this freakin 4th of July thing...we have an american base nearby, so...who knows...but I cursed...
I'm not surprised you slept well...hyper active people sleep 5 6 hours and they are recharged already
oh yea that's probably it :|
I surprisingly sleep a lot :|....usually
but if I go to sleep [and actually fall asleep] at 11 pm I wake up at 4 am on my own with my batteries fully recharged xDD

buuut anyway why you pissed off ? cuz of the mig thing?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

on a side note click CLIIIIIIIIIcK
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top