Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So does this mean we're having the Costume party at your house? :beer
What about the previous party we had planned? :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

beneeeeeeee TAT mi missed iuuuuuuuuuuuu xDDD TAT I'm moving again so I has no internet TAT
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The party was cancelled. I wonder if we're going to have a party again, lolo and goldb. :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

beneeeeeeee TAT mi missed iuuuuuuuuuuuu xDDD TAT I'm moving again so I has no internet TAT
:zomg
:glomp...same here...I sort of expected you not to have internet, but in the dark corner of my heart, I feared...oh noooo...not that feeling again:iik...good to see you back...I warn you though...I go to sleep before 2 AM these days:noworry


Also what a glorious day:party...we have a week pause of spoilers, and when they finally arrive the fairy arrives with them as well...:confetti...nice timing, even if suspicious:3c

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

The party was cancelled. I wonder if we're going to have a party again, lolo and goldb. :hurr
When goldb won't drink the stuff on his own again:notrust
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

TAT bawww am I that fairy? XDDDDDDD and lol I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT or maybe xDDD you shall never know @w@
pffft lol xD in the past two days I went to bed at 5-6am , but before that , since I started living with mom I started sleeping early like 12-01 am xD
but I think that will end once I have my very own place to stay , which will be in a short while xDDD
yaaayyy me so happy! Finally , my OWN house ...even if it'll be with rent and I need a job ASAP now it'll work out somehow xD also mom's buying me a car <3 and gonna start classes for the driving licence this month or the next . Let's hope everything works out how I planned TAT
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

TAT bawww am I that fairy? XDDDDDDD and lol I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT or maybe xDDD you shall never know @w@
Well I will wait for such arrivals in the future as well:XD
pffft lol xD in the past two days I went to bed at 5-6am , but before that , since I started living with mom I started sleeping early like 12-01 am xD
but I think that will end once I have my very own place to stay , which will be in a short while xDDD
yaaayyy me so happy! Finally , my OWN house ...even if it'll be with rent and I need a job ASAP now it'll work out somehow xD also mom's buying me a car <3 and gonna start classes for the driving licence this month or the next . Let's hope everything works out how I planned TAT
Congrats, congrats!:party Living alone is DA SHIT! Also does it really worth it to have a car in Bucharest? I mean, it's an awful city to drive...so how about leaving the car and paying your first rents with that money?:p
But good for you!:confetti...I'm waiting for the stories, when you first killed engine in a busy intersection, when you didn't see an asshole trying to pass by you on the right side, etc...:XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

my mom's gonna pay the rent for me in advance for 6 months or so and after that it'll be my problem xD
and besides that I'll have to pay the bills on my own and food too TAT I need a job TAT
also it'll be a matiz or something so it's not something that will cost a fortune if it breaks or I have an accident xD
also @w@ I'll be able to come to Cluj whenever I want ...and have money for gas xDDDDDD
as for the stories lawl thanks for the encouragements and the faith you put in my abilities to drive xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

my mom's gonna pay the rent for me in advance for 6 months or so and after that it'll be my problem xD
and besides that I'll have to pay the bills on my own and food too TAT I need a job TAT
also it'll be a matiz or something so it's not something that will cost a fortune if it breaks or I have an accident xD
also @w@ I'll be able to come to Cluj whenever I want ...and have money for gas xDDDDDD
as for the stories lawl thanks for the encouragements and the faith you put in my abilities to drive xD
I see, well that's good then...and you'd better come to Cluj as often as you can:yelling...but you'll see, gas money is the hardest to gather up, and just jumping down to Cluj will cost a lot...but a Matiz is pretty good though, it doesn't consume as much...

And God forbid accidents:shakefist...Matiz are pretty fragile stuff...almost like my bike:derp...but seriously...

Also when the instructor yells at you, don't push all the pedals at once:XD...

Faith in your driving skills...well let's say, I will wait for you to develop some of those skills, and then try to have faith...:3c

PS: I have to go now...need to catch the train to Cluj...cya laterz:bye...it's good UR back:lolo
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The innocence of your avatar made me doubt you still. *glares* :p

lolo, tell us about your most favorite party ever happened in your life. :3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The innocence of your avatar made me doubt you still. *glares* :p
That avy is a trap
lolo, tell us about your most favorite party ever happened in your life. :3
I don't remember the best parties:delerium...I will think about it though...never thought about the favourite party
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

That avy is a trap


I don't remember the best parties:delerium...I will think about it though...never thought about the favourite party
I know, right? :derp

Haha, that question was random. I wonder if I should say sorry for making you thinking about it. XD I wouldn't be able to answer that question myself, so happy thinking. If it's too hard, let me know and I'll change it. Perhaps to something like, "Who is your best partner in a party?" :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:XD...my best partner...I don't have such a thing, or a person...but I would say endurance...there's a critical point which I always reach, when I practically hear my bed telling me to go home:p...if I don't give in, then the party goes on and it's usually a blast, but I usually do give in:tem

So there you go...the best party is when I can keep it up all night long, until daybreak...and you can interpret that in anyway you want:hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

So there you go...the best party is when I can keep it up all night long, until daybreak...and you can interpret that in anyway you want:hurr
How do you want me to interpret it? :hurr Any party like that you ever had? A party in which you could keep on going all night long. :)

:rant The avy is supposed to show my softer side.
I guess it failed, since we found it hard to trust that avi. :o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

How can you not trust this guy huh?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

How can you not trust this guy huh?
Because it's lemon flavoured, not chocolate...even though I like lemon more:3c...not to mention cherry...cherry pies are the best...




































































:hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You don't like chocolate? :worrybunny

Ewww lemon :s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top