Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!
my mom's gonna pay the rent for me in advance for 6 months or so and after that it'll be my problem xD
and besides that I'll have to pay the bills on my own and food too TAT I need a job TAT
also it'll be a matiz or something so it's not something that will cost a fortune if it breaks or I have an accident xD
also @w@ I'll be able to come to Cluj whenever I want ...and have money for gas xDDDDDD
as for the stories lawl thanks for the encouragements and the faith you put in my abilities to drive xD
I see, well that's good then...and you'd better come to Cluj as often as you can

...but you'll see, gas money is the hardest to gather up, and just jumping down to Cluj will cost a lot...but a Matiz is pretty good though, it doesn't consume as much...
And God forbid accidents

...Matiz are pretty fragile stuff...almost like my bike

...but seriously...
Also when the instructor yells at you, don't push all the pedals at once

...
Faith in your driving skills...well let's say, I will wait for you to develop some of those skills, and then try to have faith...
PS: I have to go now...need to catch the train to Cluj...cya laterz

...it's good UR back
