Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Well, since I'm 18, I alrdy have cold appointments o.o The cold isn't the problem @.@ It's the pain!
AND WHAT IF MY BOOB DOESN'T GO BACK TO THE NORMAL SHAPE? Ç.Ç
Then tell you boyfriend to shape it back to the original shape...

But wtf...R UR boobs made of plasteline...can you shape out a sword from one of them?:zomg

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Your hand can't scan, Lori =-=
It can
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

If you had to squeeze your little Lori every year you'd start being paranoid as well #.#
:rofl...every morn.....YEEAAR???:arf:arf

:bees
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD You squeeze it while you're having fun with yourself???
Weirdo!!!
I have a strong grip:smugbunny

I guess playing tennis for a few years helped:derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

You'd be an awesome gay dude.
I dunno....I'd have to try that first...but isn't there any way that I could apply my grip on girls, in your opinion?

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Where did blai disappear suddenly?

:derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Maybe that machine inspired him D:

Hm... about your grip on girls, what you'd have in mind?
:gwah...do you think he's trying to scan himself somewhere?:teehee

Well I dunno....there's nothing specific...but I could have a good grip on the leg(granted not a full grip), the hands, the neck, and maybe even more private parts? I dunno...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

:gwah...do you think he's trying to scan himself somewhere?:teehee

Well I dunno....there's nothing specific...but I could have a good grip on the leg(granted not a full grip), the hands, the neck, and maybe even more private parts? I dunno...
Oh yeah! That would be awesome! For a serial killer o.o...

Grabbing private parts? O.O Boobs and bums only, or my imagination is betraying me @.@
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Oh yeah! That would be awesome! For a serial killer o.o...

Grabbing private parts? O.O Boobs and bums only, or my imagination is betraying me @.@
What...the neck is a sensitive area...I wouldn't choke anyone...this one is tested, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't....I mean some like it, some don't...

Although there is what should I call it...rumor...or whatever...that choking intensifies the entire procex(see what I did thar:3c)...-_-;

Boobs, bums, whatever you want...there should be no limit for imagination
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

Lori, your effort is cute
xD
It's a sensitive area... but I wouldn't want someone to stimulate me thru grabbing my neck xD I'd prefer other things there. But! Who knows, right? You try that on girls and share xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Lori, your effort is cute
xD
What effort?:(...I'm actually being serious here...for once...
It's a sensitive area... but I wouldn't want someone to stimulate me thru grabbing my neck xD I'd prefer other things there. But! Who knows, right? You try that on girls and share xD
Well not grabbing the neck...grabbing the neck, too...amongst other body parts...I wouldn't just grab someone by the neck, and wait to shed her clothes...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

We went from mammography to neck grip @.@
Well you went for my little Lolo first...I'm not the one to blame:hmph

We can go back to boobyscan if you want...but I'm clueless
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

I went to the gym :3 sorry for not notifying you! Also, Falla you're not 18, you're like... 34 or something...


If you had to squeeze your little Lori every year you'd start being paranoid as well #.#
Oh I think he'd handle that perfectly.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

Oh don't be such a girl about it! :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top