Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

@Gary erm whut?

yep Far it's Lucia but the "ci" is not spelled like the letter "c" it's pronounced like a short "chi" in italian it's the same just that the "chi" is longer xDDD


/luffs her name

xDDD /bricked

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

btw one of my hamsters died last night... the way she died was weird....and I'm so sad right now...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

Did you see the way she it died? Or it was a weird position?:arf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

@bene I found her dead. Strangled ....she was in a cage which had like 2 floors and the floors were made out of bars too. I found her with her head stuck between the bars of the upper floor..... stiff cold.... I sleep with them in the room and I sleep like a rabbit and hear everything , I can't believe I didn't hear her sequel or something ... I feel so bad ...

@ far :P thankies I like it better than Lucy xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

Ahh...yeah...poor thing...I guess you didn't hear, because the poor thing didn't have any air...well I'm sorry to hear it...do you have any plans for a new one? How much does a pet cost anyway?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

well... I still have the other 3 hamsters which were her family ...the reason she was in a separate cage was cuz she kept beating her mom and I put her in their dad's old cage to make her miss her mom so that she won't be so mean [did the same with another of her ...children and when I put him back they started kissing and hugging like they thought the other one died, so I hoped she'd be the same]
...

anyway I put the mom with her boy together , their dad is still separated cuz he beats them all @_@ so if mommy and her son make incest it's their problem ... I don't wanna risk Tosho[the boy] dying too...

blah


and I still have 2 cats


and my flat mate's rats @_@
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Not at my desk

Quick greeting to bene to welcome back Orochimaru. Your avatar is dark.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

Quick greeting to bene to welcome back Orochimaru. Your avatar is dark.
:squish.....visit more:nod

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Here's something for you to read, Lori *-*

I have the complete version:noworry
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What to read?

*_____________* Loooooooooooooori!
I am the true vampire after all:smugbunny...called keeper of the lore, I was:om



On another note...playing Dear Esther:wtf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What to read?

Interview with a vampire:3c
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: What to read?

I'm lost :oh



:yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top