- Joined
- Feb 13, 2015
- Messages
- 4,503
- Reaction score
- 6,604
- Country
-
Deku x Recovery Girl is clearly the best ship. No woman has helped him as much as her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did something special happen to him?
20th November is his birthday.Did something special happen to him?
PROTECT HIM <3
I'm pretty sure he already knows. A tribute might or might not come.I was actually expecting a Stan Lee tribute when I got a new alert for this thread..... Maybe his editor is hiding it for his sake? If so, he's doing a great job at it.

>Me in my mind wishing that Horikoshi had referred to the popularity poll CPIt seems Hori is apologizing that the popularity poll results weren't announced with color pages. Even he acknowledges it! Hori's too sweet
Translation of the tweet by Caleb Cook, official translator for MHA
I wonder if he means color pages for the series in general or for the poll...probably the former?
Looking forward to how he draws Bakugow on the throne?>Me in my mind wishing that Horikoshi had referred to the popularity poll CP
![]()
