Discussion Kouhei Horikoshi's Twitter Thread

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Something I noticed: the ochako-toga pic got over 100k likes. But I looked at the comments and people aren’t triggered like the other time, so predetermined outrage huh lol. I wonder how many likes it would of got if toga went lower.

Deku confirmed to have great taste cause he correctly pointed out Nana but hopefully thiccness isn’t everything to him, he’ll miss out on a lot:

 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I love stuff like this. It really shows that Horikoshi has now gotten into the groove with his characters and isn't afraid to make them look goofy. He's probably having a great time drawing them like this. This is also probably stress relief for him.
いいぞもっとやれ!
 

Kocksmaw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
558
Reaction score
533
Age
26
Country
United States
Inasa was totally right when he said Todoroki's eyes were full of hate...
 

Kocksmaw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
558
Reaction score
533
Age
26
Country
United States
Yes Hori, continue to bless us with Jirou sketches.
 

KOBA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
2,191
Age
40
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can anyone translate it?
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,556
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I was actually expecting a Stan Lee tribute when I got a new alert for this thread..... Maybe his editor is hiding it for his sake? If so, he's doing a great job at it.
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I was actually expecting a Stan Lee tribute when I got a new alert for this thread..... Maybe his editor is hiding it for his sake? If so, he's doing a great job at it.
I'm pretty sure he already knows. A tribute might or might not come.
 

Kocksmaw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
558
Reaction score
533
Age
26
Country
United States
It seems Hori is apologizing that the popularity poll results weren't announced with color pages. Even he acknowledges it! Hori's too sweet :D
Translation of the tweet by Caleb Cook, official translator for MHA
I wonder if he means color pages for the series in general or for the poll...probably the former?
 
Last edited:

KennyKuro

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,270
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
It seems Hori is apologizing that the popularity poll results weren't announced with color pages. Even he acknowledges it! Hori's too sweet :D
Translation of the tweet by Caleb Cook, official translator for MHA
I wonder if he means color pages for the series in general or for the poll...probably the former?
>Me in my mind wishing that Horikoshi had referred to the popularity poll CP
 
Top