- Joined
- Dec 7, 2011
- Messages
- 354
- Reaction score
- 185
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was just re-reading that part, and the arm-breaking attack in the fight was the Big Bang Impact. How did Kurapika tank that? Was Chain Jail already activated and the strenght was lower? Did he focus less aura than usual?
Well, I've came up with 2 possible explanations: A) Kurapika used Ko (unlikely, and even if he did I doubt he would be able to defend Big Bang Impact with just a broken arm) or B) Chain Jail's power was starting to take effect (More likely explanation. It was never stated Chain Jail's Zetsu effect was instantaneous, so it's probable that Uboh was already starting to enter Zetsu, and that Big Bang Impact was one Big Bang Impact of a much less powerful Uvougin).
Well, I've came up with 2 possible explanations: A) Kurapika used Ko (unlikely, and even if he did I doubt he would be able to defend Big Bang Impact with just a broken arm) or B) Chain Jail's power was starting to take effect (More likely explanation. It was never stated Chain Jail's Zetsu effect was instantaneous, so it's probable that Uboh was already starting to enter Zetsu, and that Big Bang Impact was one Big Bang Impact of a much less powerful Uvougin).
Last edited:
