Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
A guy who does stand-up comedy :eyeroll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have o/ No gorillas in it. Fun map with a lot high ground especially around point A. Also a lot of rooms.

got my first ever grapple hook + headshot with wm but since it's on the ptr I didn't get the achievement :feelsbadman
Sounds fun

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gah, got the Tracer skin. Can I trade it for D. Va Blizzard plz?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
435 coins short of it though. Just might make it in time even if I don't get lucky.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It really sucks that there's no trading yeah. But maybe dota just pampered me.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
It is. And the matches are long, so you get a lot of exp :oh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I know right. It's really giving OP the run for it's money as Jumps best running series.
Was surprised to see Bakugou as #1 most popular character in the latest poll. I think he's a geniously (r.i.p. grammar) written character, but he feels like one of those most would kind of hate.
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Was surprised to see Bakugou as #1 most popular character in the latest poll. I think he's a geniously (r.i.p. grammar) written character, but he feels like one of those most would kind of hate.
Well he is a bully. But a well written bully.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still quite don't get Dekus attachment to him, by any standards he should hate him from the bottom of his heart.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well he is a bully. But a well written bully.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still quite don't get Dekus attachment to him, by any standards he should hate him from the bottom of his heart.
That really says more about Deku than Kacchan, though.

I think their fight kinda summed it up nicely (that fight had me building my anger for Bakugou then deflating it like a balloon when we got to the actual cause and his feelings). He's a well written character, but I guess I just kinda tend to underestimate typical shounen readers when it comes to realizing such things. For all I know he was the most popular because readers think he's got the coolest quirk/attacks/whatever.

But anyway, this isn't a manga discussion thread.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, I missed the last ones :emocat


Saw a simple guacamole recipe on TV (from an Aussie chef, Wyis xD) and might try it tonight. Hopefully our super sweet avocados won't ruin it, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Mazino
Didn't know you're a latin singer :lmao




 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How long was that phone call of yours yesterday farf?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I think I know what the confusion with the grapes was. Was it the meaning of the "yours truly"?
 
Top