Fantasy - Lucy Vs Juvia | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Lucy Vs Juvia

Star Frost

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Some people are. And i just stating facts. And it sounds like people are overhyping Lucy. I don't think this argument is gonna go anywhere.
They're just comparing is all and Lucy's feats have been given which are pretty accurate and not overhyped. Also some facts you stated you kind of overhyped like how you was with Water Slicer and Sierra which won't really shown to be impressive against anybody strong. Then made a claim that she's physically stronger without saying how so which you need to display. The argument hardly begun but ok.

TheCaptain

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
They're just comparing is all and Lucy's feats have been given which are pretty accurate and not overhyped. Also some facts you stated you kind of overhyped like how you was with Water Slicer and Sierra which won't really shown to be impressive against anybody strong. Then made a claim that she's physically stronger without saying how so which you need to display. The argument hardly begun but ok.
No some of Lucy's feats have definitely been overhyped. And the water slicer and serria are impressive. And Juvia is physically stronger because Lucy hasn't shown much physical feats without aid. And Juvia knocked down Lyon with a single kick. And now that I think about Lucy kick has done that like oncr bur agaisnt a weaker opponent
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And Juvia used serria against Meredy and couldn't react to the attack

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
No some of Lucy's feats have definitely been overhyped. And the water slicer and serria are impressive. And Juvia is physically stronger because Lucy hasn't shown much physical feats without aid. And Juvia knocked down Lyon with a single kick. And now that I think about Lucy kick has done that like oncr bur agaisnt a weaker opponent
I don't see how cause her feats have been used impressively against some strong foes and are considered so. Maybe you're just feeling that way. Well I don't see anything impressive about it such as it not being used on stronger opponents or even considered formidable or anything. I use Lucy physical feats from her Taurus form along with her endurance/durability. Don't see how Juvia's more superior to them. Juvia caught Lyon off guard who was mesmerized with her panties during that time. That's more like a gag feat so that don't count at all.

Pre-time skip Meredy isnt so strong compared to current Lucy. I mean like feats against powerful or a decent strong foe that's like more stronger than Lucy is and that'll also overcome her endurance/durability.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States

Juvia only knocked down Lyon with a single kick because he has a romantic attraction towards her. Lyon is always distracted when he sees Juvia and would even purposefully let her defeat him in battle. He's reluctant to attack her, let alone defend himself.

Water Slicer and Serria can deal some damage to Lucy, but it won't finish her off, especially not in a single strike.

And besides, Loke also has impressive speed. He's saved Lucy many times by moving her out of the way from a blast.

On the other hand, Lucy has a finisher spell like Urano Metria, which she used to take down opponents like Angel, Flare, and even Jackal.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Lucy overpowered Brandish..... Lucy takes this

TheCaptain

Reaction score
Country
United States
It doesn't matter if it was a gag she still knocked him down with a kick. Just because he was distracted doesn't make the kick weaker. And im talking about physical feats for Lucy without Star Dress or aid. And yes Juvia may not have the same level of durability that Lucy has, but I think they have the same level of endurance. Juvia has other attacks that can damage Lucy. And how can Lucy harm Juvia if you physical attacks and most magic attacks don't affect Juvia. And Juvia's speed is more impressive.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why is this back? Lucy stomps no question. Juvia is weak now and has done nothing to say she has significantly improved while Lucy has already shown to have improve vastly to the point she could dodge and hurt S12 class opponents. Not to mention she's versatile has hell.

Aquarius alone stalemate Juvia Pre-TS and Lucy could summon two other spirits. Currently it's not a fight.

Lucy learned to use Fairy Sphere five minutes after reading the spell. Current Lucy curbs Juvia hard lmao.

TheCaptain

Reaction score
Country
United States
Saying Juvia is weak now is just pure stupidity. She says she trained with Gray, so that means she stronger. And it's unfortunate that she doesn't get that many fights to display her power. And how can Lucy curb Juvia if she can't touch her.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Juvia may have a water body but Lucy has water sphere which protected her against Jackal's explosions. Juvia had to team up with Meredy to take down Historia Zancrow and Keyes.... Jackal >> Zancrow and Keyes. And Aquarius SD isn't even that good at durability.... her best is Taurus star dress.... or using Horologium for op shielding.

While Juvia did train with Gray....She didn't get many feats in Alvarez... but the same can be said with Lucy as Mashima used Alvarez to introduce Star dresses. Ares and Virgo and Capricorn star dress weren't shown to have spells even tho Virgo has Spica lock which is similar to Juvia's water lock, enclosing a person in a circle of earth.... And Aries's wool magic in Gmg can absorb water..... Plus Taurus himself can absorb elemental based magic by swinging his axe around in a vortex to suck up elemental based magic.

We also don't know the extent of how many spirits Lucy can summon currently... she could only summon 3 in Tartaros Can she summon more now?

We also don't even know what Lucy's current UM looks like. In Tartaros it had grown to killing an opponent. The first time it had been used in OS had only knocked Sorano down.

And Juvia has nothing on Urano Metria. It might take Lucy a long time to chant the spell. But Juvia would have to get passed her defenses.

In Sagittarius star dress, Lucy uses exploding starlight based arrow shots, and we have seen Juvia be weak to light based magic as with the lightening spheres from the thunder palace in FF arc and the lasers of the dragon fodder in Gmg.

Lucy also has Gemini. Even if by some miracle Lucy couldn't copy Juvia..... Gemini can still copy Lucy..... One Lucy attacking Juvia and one Lucy chanting UM.

Brandish magnified Aqua metria, a spell that was already a mixture of water and earth before she expanded it and hit Lucy with it. Lucy tanked that attack. Juvia has never shown to have an attack anywhere on the level of Aqua metria even before Brandish enlarged it.

To beat Lucy, Juvia would have to pull out attacks bigger than what Brandish did to even scratch Lucy.... while taking hits from Urano metria and star shot and Aqua Metria.... dodging things like Wool bomb (absorb water) and axlebraun (also absorb her attacks ) while fighting multiple spirits and potentially fighting two Lucy's..... and getting past Lucy's water sphere or Horlogium.....

Sounds easy.....

TheCaptain

Reaction score
Country
United States
Juvia may have a water body but Lucy has water sphere which protected her against Jackal's explosions. Juvia had to team up with Meredy to take down Historia Zancrow and Keyes.... Jackal >> Zancrow and Keyes. And Aquarius SD isn't even that good at durability.... her best is Taurus star dress.... or using Horologium for op shielding.

While Juvia did train with Gray....She didn't get many feats in Alvarez... but the same can be said with Lucy as Mashima used Alvarez to introduce Star dresses. Ares and Virgo and Capricorn star dress weren't shown to have spells even tho Virgo has Spica lock which is similar to Juvia's water lock, enclosing a person in a circle of earth.... And Aries's wool magic in Gmg can absorb water..... Plus Taurus himself can absorb elemental based magic by swinging his axe around in a vortex to suck up elemental based magic.

We also don't know the extent of how many spirits Lucy can summon currently... she could only summon 3 in Tartaros Can she summon more now?

We also don't even know what Lucy's current UM looks like. In Tartaros it had grown to killing an opponent. The first time it had been used in OS had only knocked Sorano down.

And Juvia has nothing on Urano Metria. It might take Lucy a long time to chant the spell. But Juvia would have to get passed her defenses.

In Sagittarius star dress, Lucy uses exploding starlight based arrow shots, and we have seen Juvia be weak to light based magic as with the lightening spheres from the thunder palace in FF arc and the lasers of the dragon fodder in Gmg.

Lucy also has Gemini. Even if by some miracle Lucy couldn't copy Juvia..... Gemini can still copy Lucy..... One Lucy attacking Juvia and one Lucy chanting UM.

Brandish magnified Aqua metria, a spell that was already a mixture of water and earth before she expanded it and hit Lucy with it. Lucy tanked that attack. Juvia has never shown to have an attack anywhere on the level of Aqua metria even before Brandish enlarged it.

To beat Lucy, Juvia would have to pull out attacks bigger than what Brandish did to even scratch Lucy.... while taking hits from Urano metria and star shot and Aqua Metria.... dodging things like Wool bomb (absorb water) and axlebraun (also absorb her attacks ) while fighting multiple spirits and potentially fighting two Lucy's..... and getting past Lucy's water sphere or Horlogium.....

Sounds easy.....
Are you for real? Juvia couldn't get around Keyes intangibility. Do people forget he has that? Areis' wool can't abosrb water. I don't know where you got that from. Since when could Taurus absorb ellemental magic? Juvia isn't weak to light based magic never has been. Brandish was holding back in her fight with Lucy. And getting past a water sphere sounds easy if you can turn into water. I don't know why people glorify Lucy so much. Im not saying Juvia would stomp Lucy, she would have a hard time be would eventually beat Lucy. People really are underestimating Juvia.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Since when could Taurus absorb ellemental magic? .
He did it twice.

1, Once in GMG

2. Once in Tartaros

Areis' wool can't abosrb water. .

I apologize. Aries's wool absorbing water was only a feat stated in the anime, not the manga.

Juvia isn't weak to light based magic never has been. .

^Juvia in her water body was decimated by Thunder Palace in FF.

Juvia water body didn't help her against the dragon babies of motherglare so Gray was shielding her.

And Lucy can do this.

Brandish was holding back in her fight with Lucy.

Juvia's best current arc feat is fighting Gray. And later it was proven that both Juvia and Gray weren't fully controlled by InVel. So even if Brandish wasn't trying against Lucy... Gray wasn't trying against Gray. And Lucy's Aqua Metria is greater than anything Juvia has ever shown.

Plus all of Juvia's attacks... Aquarius can do as well. There should be no reason that Aquarus star dress can't do it.

Lucy has Gemini, Horologium, and water sphere to protect her long enough for her to cast Urano Metria on Juvia.

Added: Also Juvia only trained with Gray for two months before he left to Alvarez. Lucy trained all 10 months to master her star dresses and new spells. So Lucy should be stronger at this point. Her feats in Tartaros were better than Juvia's. In Grand magic games they were equal. And Lucy a lot stronger now then before the timeskip. While Juvia is only a little bit stronger.

And getting past a water sphere sounds easy if you can turn into water. Juvia.
Juvia couldn't throw Lucy out of Naval Battle which was in a water arena. Juvia's own element element.

Even in early series, Lucy stopped a full rampaging Juvia in her water body with her foot and Aquarius key alone

Aquarius feat in chapter 1 is better than most of Juvia's feats

Lucy's whip is even water based and mimics Juvia's water whip

Plus Lucy has dissolved Plugoriums water from her the magic of a massive summoning alone...

Besides if Juvia did bypass Lucy's water defenses....

Lucy still has Horologium for shielding, who has protected people from lava, Hades spells, Anima, Jacob's teleport...

And Gemini..... who can also use Urano Metria as Gemini!Lucy.

Juvia would have to fight both of them while avoiding UM.

Plus if Gemini can copy Marin Hollow. I think Gemini can copy Juiva as well.

Juvia could still win the fight. Her best fights were vs Meredy in Tenrou who had no defense against Juvia. Her second best fight was Gray back in Phantom Lord and he won against her. Keyes was not even hurt by Juvia until she morphed into her water body and exploded him from the inside.

That's Juvia's most deadly attack... her water body. If Lucy can avoid that (which like in Tower of heaven, I think Lucy could tank anyway) and use Urano metria on Juvia, then that should be enough.

I think Juvia could only win against Lucy by using that insta kill move she used on Keyes. By going inside Lucy's body and exploding her.

Last edited:

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
It doesn't matter if it was a gag she still knocked him down with a kick. Just because he was distracted doesn't make the kick weaker. And im talking about physical feats for Lucy without Star Dress or aid. And yes Juvia may not have the same level of durability that Lucy has, but I think they have the same level of endurance. Juvia has other attacks that can damage Lucy. And how can Lucy harm Juvia if you physical attacks and most magic attacks don't affect Juvia. And Juvia's speed is more impressive.
Dude why would you use a gag feat? His affections for her is the reason why she even did it since he has no desire to hurt her and will let her do whatever to him. And it didn't even knock him out completely cause he did got up either way. That's what I mean by how you're overhyping her despite the reason for that. No I find Lucy's endurance more superior with the fact of being able to have 3 Zodiac gates opened while in a very poor condition. Attacks that really won't do much to Lucy in comparison to the ones she dealt with which are much worse while Lucy has something like Urano Metria that will bring her down while having her water barrier or Horologium to protect her as she cast it. Then there's how Lucy got more things like Loke's light that'll blind her, Gemini who can turn into Juvia and if not then either Marin or Lucy herself, and her Aquarius Star DressAqua Metria. Now that spell is much better than anything Juvia had ever done in comparison.

I think Juvia could only win against Lucy by using that insta kill move she used on Keyes. By going inside Lucy's body and exploding her.
Well she can't willingly go inside people's bodies and do it. Keyes had her inside him and also he is skeleton:neutral

Last edited:

TheCaptain

Reaction score
Country
United States
Areis didn't abosrb water it blocked it. And Juvia is only weak to Lighting magic and attacks the target pain receptors. And those dragon lasers i think she didn't have enough magic energy to use water body. Aquarius hasn't shown that she can do all of what Juvia can do. Aquarius can't turn her body into water or create blades of water that can cut through you know steel. And Juvia was able to stalemate Aquarius in the naval battle and Aquarius was frustrated by this. So Juvia at the time was her equal so that means she could do anything Aquarius could do. Lucy can't do what Aquarius can do or she would have done it. And anyone could see that Juvia losing that naval battle was pure bs. She lost because of plot. SHE COULD LITERALLY TURN IN THE STAGE. Juvia trained with Gray for 6 months before he left. And Lucy would not stand a chance against a full on rage mode Juvia. All of Juvia's attacks are powerful. Lucy's whip is not water based. Saying UM could one shot or harm Juvia is speculation. And Gemmini copying Juvia is also speculation. And seriously don't forget that Juvia could rip through steel at the beginning of the manga im more than sure that it would harm Lucy pretty good.
Dude why would you use a gag feat? His affections for her is the reason why she even did it since he has no desire to hurt her and will let her do whatever to him. And it didn't even knock him out completely cause he did got up either way. That's what I mean by how you're overhyping her despite the reason for that. No I find Lucy's endurance more superior with the fact of being able to have 3 Zodiac gates opened while in a very poor condition. Attacks that really won't do much to Lucy in comparison to the ones she dealt with which are much worse while Lucy has something like Urano Metria that will bring her down. Then there's how Lucy got more things like Loke's light that'll blind her, Gemini who can turn into Juvia and if not then either Marin or Lucy herself, and her Aquarius Star Dress Aqua Metria. Now that spell is much better than anything Juvia had ever done in comparison.

Well she can't willingly go inside people's bodies and do it. Keyes had her inside him and also he is skeleton:neutral
It's still a feat and it knocked him down not out. Just because of his affections to her doesn't make her kick less stronger. And when i mean endurance i mean stamina. Juvia can summon massive amounts of water and can us the wings if gray move or any of her other moves because they are all strong.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's still a feat and it knocked him down not out. Just because of his affections to her doesn't make her kick less stronger. And when i mean endurance i mean stamina. Juvia can summon massive amounts of water and can us the wings if gray move or any of her other moves because they are all strong.
Yeah it does make it less stronger or let alone not strong at all cause he let his affections (along with his mesmerization of her panties) towards her to his guard down and let her do whatever to him. Seriously dude, theres nothing impressive about that feat at all. Especially considering while being controlled by Invel she tried to do the same against Gray with water boosting it being the only difference which he easily blocked. It's basically a feat that's more for fodder tiers. I know what you mean by endurance which is what I was saying. Lucy had 3 gates opened at once that take a considerable amount of magic power while at a poor condition of her injuries and not even at her prime when she did it. I haven't seen Juvia provide to have much good endurance. What massive amount of water has Juvia summoned? And the wings of love didn't even do anything to have Lucy's spirits out hence why she didn't got knocked out of the water sphere like the other 3 fodders along with having her water barrier. Besides, Aqua Metria better than any of her moves anyways. Then there's some of her other spirits like Loke's light that'll blind her having her and Gemini to attack while Juvia's too stunned to do anything that she'll have to worry about. And there's also UM. The chances of Lucy winning do seem to be pretty high

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Areis didn't abosrb water it blocked it. And Juvia is only weak to Lighting magic and attacks the target pain receptors. And those dragon lasers i think she didn't have enough magic energy to use water body. Aquarius hasn't shown that she can do all of what Juvia can do. Aquarius can't turn her body into water or create blades of water that can cut through you know steel. And Juvia was able to stalemate Aquarius in the naval battle and Aquarius was frustrated by this. So Juvia at the time was her equal so that means she could do anything Aquarius could do. Lucy can't do what Aquarius can do or she would have done it. And anyone could see that Juvia losing that naval battle was pure bs. She lost because of plot. SHE COULD LITERALLY TURN IN THE STAGE. Juvia trained with Gray for 6 months before he left. And Lucy would not stand a chance against a full on rage mode Juvia. All of Juvia's attacks are powerful. Lucy's whip is not water based. Saying UM could one shot or harm Juvia is speculation. And Gemmini copying Juvia is also speculation. And seriously don't forget that Juvia could rip through steel at the beginning of the manga im more than sure that it would harm Lucy pretty good.

That's why I took away the Aries one since it's only in the anime that she block the attack with absorbing it. In the manga, I am not sure but don't think she blocks it. So "change that order" a they say.

Aquarius can't turn into water which is one of the reasons I said Juvia's water body is the most dangerous thing. Not for doing the insta explosion kill like she did with Keyes but also because that's one attack that Aquarius or Aquarius star dress couldn't mimic. But all the other ones. Yes, Aquarius and therefore Lucy in SD can. Scorpio said she picked up her attacks from Aquarius. But Aquarius had only been allowed to cross over with permission from the CSK once since her key broke. That means Lucy was learning from the memory of Aquarius. And all of Aquarius previous attacks were similar or the same as Juvia's.

Juvia could rip through steel in Dragon Cry too. When she did the heart into the building. But Aquarius can rip through too.

But that's also why I put the picture of Lucy stopping Juvia with her feet and opening Aquarius key. Back in tower of heaven Juvia said that she was going to cut Lucy to pieces in that moment but she didn't.

Now that I think of it. Lucy hasn't copied anyone recently. She still has Marin. So she can do the same thing he did with Natsu and Gray. Flash in an out before anyone can't hit her with an attack.

I think it's like this:

ToH -- Aquarius > Juvia >> Lucy
Lucy being at a disadvantage because she relies on her spirits, while back then both her body and MP and endurance was weak.

Grand magic games -- Aquarius = Juvia > Lucy
Lucy body was still weak but her MP and endurance had increased. Aquarius was also equal to Juvia.

Tartaros -- Lucy >= Juvia
Aquarius star dress (killing Jackal in a one shot with Aquarius energy while holding a water sphere and the CSK in Earthland) = Juvia exploding Keyes (even tho Jackal according the the released
Demons stats eas stronger than Keyes).... Actually Lucy's feat was better since she was also doing other things with her magic while Juvia merely used the hax of her water body to keep Keyes from reconstituting.

Time skip -- Lucy > Juvia
Sorry for saying 2 months. I was just saying a number as Juvia trained for a few months with Gray and then stopped. When Gray left she then learned a blood based support magic in order to save Gray, should he die.

Lucy trained to master all her Star dresses in the full 10 months. Which gives her not just the spirits abilities but in some cases, an improvement on their abilities.... like star shot is better that Sagittarius's arrows, and Aqua metria isn't just water but has earth magic too, and how Cancer fights with scissors but Lucy has scissor Twin blade swords. Lucy can also summon massive amount of water out of thin air (Lucy vs Brandish) as oppose to Aquarius who could only manipulate water with her hands or make water using the water base she always carried.

So by the time Alvarez comes -- Lucy > Juvia (or even Lucy >> Juvia which is how a lot of people views it)

And by the time that Lucy learns fairy sphere perfectly in a few minutes - one of the three great fairy spells, she's way ahead of Juvia.

Lucy >> Juvia at EoS

Now for Juvia....

Mashima also does Juvia wrong in the series. You talk about Naval battle being BS. A bigger BS was in Alvarez with the weakness chapter as the soldier robots of Wharl's hurt Juvia using... steam. Did Mashima forget that Juvia controls steam?

She did it to Gray back in Phantom Lord....

Plus Juvia's magic stays the same throughout the series. Not even the area of effect changes.

While Lucy's spells keep getting huger ever 15-20 chapters. And the best spell Juvia learned recently was her blood make magic. While Lucy's was Fairy heart and her star dress attacks.

So you have simultaneously two things happening in the last 100+ chapters, Juvia being dehyped constantly with red herrings and plot devices and a lack of battles/feats while Lucy is constantly hyped with every new star dress shown.

TheCaptain

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's why I took away the Aries one since it's only in the anime that she block the attack with absorbing it. In the manga, I am not sure but don't think she blocks it. So "change that order" a they say.

Aquarius can't turn into water which is one of the reasons I said Juvia's water body is the most dangerous thing. Not for doing the insta explosion kill like she did with Keyes but also because that's one attack that Aquarius or Aquarius star dress couldn't mimic. But all the other ones. Yes, Aquarius and therefore Lucy in SD can. Scorpio said she picked up her attacks from Aquarius. But Aquarius had only been allowed to cross over with permission from the CSK once since her key broke. That means Lucy was learning from the memory of Aquarius. And all of Aquarius previous attacks were similar or the same as Juvia's.

Juvia could rip through steel in Dragon Cry too. When she did the heart into the building. But Aquarius can rip through too.

But that's also why I put the picture of Lucy stopping Juvia with her feet and opening Aquarius key. Back in tower of heaven Juvia said that she was going to cut Lucy to pieces in that moment but she didn't.

Now that I think of it. Lucy hasn't copied anyone recently. She still has Marin. So she can do the same thing he did with Natsu and Gray. Flash in an out before anyone can't hit her with an attack.

I think it's like this:

ToH -- Aquarius > Juvia >> Lucy
Lucy being at a disadvantage because she relies on her spirits, while back then both her body and MP and endurance was weak.

Grand magic games -- Aquarius = Juvia > Lucy
Lucy body was still weak but her MP and endurance had increased. Aquarius was also equal to Juvia.

Tartaros -- Lucy >= Juvia
Aquarius star dress (killing Jackal in a one shot with Aquarius energy while holding a water sphere and the CSK in Earthland) = Juvia exploding Keyes (even tho Jackal according the the released
Demons stats eas stronger than Keyes).... Actually Lucy's feat was better since she was also doing other things with her magic while Juvia merely used the hax of her water body to keep Keyes from reconstituting.

Time skip -- Lucy > Juvia
Sorry for saying 2 months. I was just saying a number as Juvia trained for a few months with Gray and then stopped. When Gray left she then learned a blood based support magic in order to save Gray, should he die.

Lucy trained to master all her Star dresses in the full 10 months. Which gives her not just the spirits abilities but in some cases, an improvement on their abilities.... like star shot is better that Sagittarius's arrows, and Aqua metria isn't just water but has earth magic too, and how Cancer fights with scissors but Lucy has scissor Twin blade swords. Lucy can also summon massive amount of water out of thin air (Lucy vs Brandish) as oppose to Aquarius who could only manipulate water with her hands or make water using the water base she always carried.

So by the time Alvarez comes -- Lucy > Juvia (or even Lucy >> Juvia which is how a lot of people views it)

And by the time that Lucy learns fairy sphere perfectly in a few minutes - one of the three great fairy spells, she's way ahead of Juvia.

Lucy >> Juvia at EoS

Now for Juvia....

Mashima also does Juvia wrong in the series. You talk about Naval battle being BS. A bigger BS was in Alvarez with the weakness chapter as the soldier robots of Wharl's hurt Juvia using... steam. Did Mashima forget that Juvia controls steam?

She did it to Gray back in Phantom Lord....

Plus Juvia's magic stays the same throughout the series. Not even the area of effect changes.

While Lucy's spells keep getting huger ever 15-20 chapters. And the best spell Juvia learned recently was her blood make magic. While Lucy's was Fairy heart and her star dress attacks.

So you have simultaneously two things happening in the last 100+ chapters, Juvia being dehyped constantly with red herrings and plot devices and a lack of battles/feats while Lucy is constantly hyped with every new star dress shown.
Aquarius hasn't shown the mastery of water that Juvia has. Lucy can't summon massive amounts of water like Juvia. Aqua metria isn't a water spell at all. Juvia area of effect does change. And I really don't know why you try to dehype Juvia when she is clearly stronger. She can overwhelm Lucy with her water magic. And Aquarius has never been able to rip through steel. And Dragon Cry remember how Juvia one shotted those dolls that Gray couldn't beat. I seriously do not know how you keep saying Lucy is better in every way. It's like your spouting a lot of BS.
Yeah it does make it less stronger or let alone not strong at all cause he let his affections (along with his mesmerization of her panties) towards her to his guard down and let her do whatever to him. Seriously dude, theres nothing impressive about that feat at all. Especially considering while being controlled by Invel she tried to do the same against Gray with water boosting it being the only difference which he easily blocked. It's basically a feat that's more for fodder tiers. I know what you mean by endurance which is what I was saying. Lucy had 3 gates opened at once that take a considerable amount of magic power while at a poor condition of her injuries and not even at her prime when she did it. I haven't seen Juvia provide to have much good endurance. What massive amount of water has Juvia summoned? And the wings of love didn't even do anything to have Lucy's spirits out hence why she didn't got knocked out of the water sphere like the other 3 fodders along with having her water barrier. Besides, Aqua Metria better than any of her moves anyways. Then there's some of her other spirits like Loke's light that'll blind her having her and Gemini to attack while Juvia's too stunned to do anything that she'll have to worry about. And there's also UM. The chances of Lucy winning do seem to be pretty high
No it doesn't make the kick less stronger. She still knocked him down. It doesn't matter if his gaurd was down she still hit him and did damage. What is so hard to understand about that. Juvia was able to keep fighting Gray even after the damage she took. And for the massive amounts of water. She flooded the guild once, she used a lot of in one attack when fighting Keyes. And wings of love uses a lot lot of water and Lucy's spirits stated they wouldn't be able to keep blocking for much longer. And Juvia was equal to Aquarius which means she can summon massive amounts of water. Juvia was also able to punch Meredy hard enough to break a boulder. And Aqua Metria really isn't as good as any of Juvias moves. Juvia can control water in many ways, more than Aquarius. And Lucy wouldn't be able to get around Juvia's water body. And if UM could affect her It takes quite a bit out of the user. Stop denying what Juvia can do.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
If we are talking about pure physical feats than Lucy during the Edolas arc was able to bring down a big octopus.

not to mention she grabbed and throw Duke Everlue with strength

Also Let's not say Juvia lost the Naval battle due to BS when that would have been Aquarius who lost to BS. Juvia best feat of Controlling water to Date is during the Alveraz arc.

Aquarius was doing feats like this Chapter 1.

During the GMG though Juvia best feats was:

Also we know that Aquarius control Manipulate Juvia water body she has done it before:

So even if We assume Aquarius didn't get stronger after Lucy got SO she would still outclass Juvia during the GMG without BS. Tidal Wave>>>>>Wings of Love. Even if Juvia used her water body, which would have put her at a disadvantage, she still wouldn't win.

Also Juvia during the Alveraz arc struggled to beat Keith without Meredy powerup. If she never caught him off guard the first time she would have lost.

Also Keith was confirmed to be one of the weakest ones. He has the weakest attack power.

So while I don't think Juvia is weak by any means she is without a doubt not as strong as Lucy. Even with her training with Gray her power couldn't have increased that much if she struggled to beat Keith and needed her power to be multiplied many times over to do so.

TheCaptain

Reaction score
Country
United States
If we are talking about pure physical feats than Lucy during the Edolas arc was able to bring down a big octopus.

not to mention she grabbed and throw Duke Everlue with strength

Also Let's not say Juvia lost the Naval battle due to BS when that would have been Aquarius who lost to BS. Juvia best feat of Controlling water to Date is during the Alveraz arc.

Aquarius was doing feats like this Chapter 1.

During the GMG though Juvia best feats was:

Also we know that Aquarius control Manipulate Juvia water body she has done it before:

So even if We assume Aquarius didn't get stronger after Lucy got SO she would still outclass Juvia during the GMG without BS. Tidal Wave>>>>>Wings of Love. Even if Juvia used her water body, which would have put her at a disadvantage, she still wouldn't win.

Also Juvia during the Alveraz arc struggled to beat Keith without Meredy powerup. If she never caught him off guard the first time she would have lost.

Also Keith was confirmed to be one of the weakest ones. He has the weakest attack power.

So while I don't think Juvia is weak by any means she is without a doubt not as strong as Lucy. Even with her training with Gray her power couldn't have increased that much if she struggled to beat Keith and needed her power to be multiplied many times over to do so.
Seriously. That Lucy taking down the octopus was like beating it up, only restricted it's movements. And it was without a doubt 100% BS that Juvia lost the naval battle because she could turn into the stage which Aquarius couldn't do. Aquarius hasn't been shown to manipulate her water body. She just got swept away in water.... duh. Whats so hard to understand that Juvia is superior to Aquarius. She can do what Aquarius can and more. And Juvia only struggled with Keyes because of 1. Plot and 2. His intangibility. Like remember how Wendy couldn't beat that other historia demon. And Laxus had a hard time beating Hades. And Erza not beating those other guys that she was miles a head. And Meredy struggling with Zoncrow. So it's because the plot that they had a hard time. And anyone would have a hard time beating some one with intangibility. Im sure in tartoros arc Natsu or Gray wouldn't be able to be Keyes. And Juvia didn't take that much damage when fighting Historia Keyes. I find it funny how people keep trying dehype Juvia when they have no evidence to do so.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
No it doesn't make the kick less stronger. She still knocked him down. It doesn't matter if his gaurd was down she still hit him and did damage. What is so hard to understand about that.
There's nothing you're saying for me to understand and take to consider about that except only the reason of why you're overhyping a gag feat so much. Lyon with his guard on has shown to be more durable against other stronger attacks than a simple kick that didn't even do damage that you speak of. That situation is similar to a dragon slayer in their motion sickness state that a fodder tier can easily have them killed while when they're not, they're much more durable. So once again, it's a fodder tier gag move whether you like to think it is or not that won't have any effect on Lucy who done took on stronger physical feats such as Jacob's attacks than that mess.

Juvia was able to keep fighting Gray even after the damage she took.
Ok that's a feat for her but you know Gray wasn't doing as much to her like he did with Invel and Natsu (via END) but regardless that's one of her feats though.

And for the massive amounts of water. She flooded the guild once, she used a lot of in one attack when fighting Keyes. And wings of love uses a lot lot of water and Lucy's spirits stated they wouldn't be able to keep blocking for much longer.
Flooding the guild is a comedic action that never was battle-related and also Lucy's Aqua Metria has a bigger area of effect; Keyes is a glass-cannon without his intangibility while she was inside him; and Wings of Love was still blocked and never sent Lucy's spirits out of the sphere either way.

And Juvia was equal to Aquarius which means she can summon massive amounts of water.
Just cause she was equal to Aquarius with one move doesn't mean she can do what Aquarius can do. I mean that's like saying Aquarius can do a water body like her just because they were equal and you never seen her done that. Also I see Aquarius stronger based on her feats in Tartarus by having holding back 2 demons at once until Torafuzar stopped that. Yet even injured was able to still hold back Jackal.

Juvia was also able to punch Meredy hard enough to break a boulder.
......Ok and your point? Lucy in her Taurus form can do that and much more nor would that have much effect on her:neutral

And Aqua Metria really isn't as good as any of Juvias moves. Juvia can control water in many ways, more than Aquarius. And Lucy wouldn't be able to get around Juvia's water body. And if UM could affect her It takes quite a bit out of the user.
Uh yeah it is. Nothing Juvia has that is more better than that spell that she can overpower. Especially if Lucy has Gemini to perform it also. True Juvia can control water in many ways than Aquarius has shown. But not really important considering it's all about power which one thing when it comes to Aquarius that she can do than Juvia is make many forms of powerful tidal waves. Juvia has to activate her water body which she'll be too stunned by Loke's lions brilliance that'll give Lucy the chance to attack. Then there's Gemini that can turn into Juvia to fight her at that state or into Marin who can do that explosion he did to blow up the Gelato stand back in Caracole Island or just teleport Lucy to land some blows that'll be too much for her to react. It doesn't really matter if UM take much a lot out of Lucy when it's a spell that will bring Juvia down which is what all that matters.

Stop denying what Juvia can do.
I done told you nobody is denying what Juvia can do.(except taking that gag feat so seriously) If anything that's what you're doing with Lucy. I'm simply countering what she can do that Lucy tops against.:hmph

TheCaptain

Reaction score
Country
United States
There's nothing you're saying for me to understand and take to consider about that except only the reason of why you're overhyping a gag feat so much. Lyon with his guard on has shown to be more durable against other stronger attacks than a simple kick that didn't even do damage that you speak of. That situation is similar to a dragon slayer in their motion sickness state that a fodder tier can easily have them killed while when they're not, they're much more durable. So once again, it's a fodder tier gag move whether you like to think it is or not that won't have any effect on Lucy who done took on stronger physical feats such as Jacob's attacks than that mess.

Ok that's a feat for her but you know Gray wasn't doing as much to her like he did with Invel and Natsu (via END) but regardless that's one of her feats though.

Flooding the guild is a comedic action that never was battle-related and also Lucy's Aqua Metria has a bigger area of effect; Keyes is a glass-cannon without his intangibility while she was inside him; and Wings of Love was still blocked and never sent Lucy's spirits out of the sphere either way.

Just cause she was equal to Aquarius with one move doesn't mean she can do what Aquarius can do. I mean that's like saying Aquarius can do a water body like her just because they were equal and you never seen her done that. Also I see Aquarius stronger based on her feats in Tartarus by having holding back 2 demons at once until Torafuzar stopped that. Yet even injured was able to still hold back Jackal.

......Ok and your point? Lucy in her Taurus form can do that and much more nor would that have much effect on her:neutral

Uh yeah it is. Nothing Juvia has that is more better than that spell that she can overpower. Especially if Lucy has Gemini to perform it also. True Juvia can control water in many ways than Aquarius has shown. But not really important considering it's all about power which one thing when it comes to Aquarius that she can do than Juvia is make many forms of powerful tidal waves. Juvia has to activate her water body which she'll be too stunned by Loke's lions brilliance that'll give Lucy the chance to attack. Then there's Gemini that can turn into Juvia to fight her at that state or into Marin who can do that explosion he did to blow up the Gelato stand back in Caracole Island or just teleport Lucy to land some blows that'll be too much for her to react. It doesn't really matter if UM take much a lot out of Lucy when it's a spell that will bring Juvia down which is what all that matters.

I done told you nobody is denying what Juvia can do.(except taking that gag feat so seriously) If anything that's what you're doing with Lucy. I'm simply countering what she can do that Lucy tops against.:hmph
Look im saying that Juvia is physically stronger than Lucy when Lucy doesn't have Star Dress. Even though it was a comedic effect flooding the guild, she still did it. And yeah Juvia can summon massive amounts of water because Aquarius can so the same and she is stronger than Aquarius. Lucy only blocked it witb great difficulty. Even Virgo had to push Lucy to help. And Wings of Love does seem stronger than Aqua Metria. And Juvia can just spam water slicers that could cut through steel at the beginning of the manga. And it's annoying how Juvias doesn't get many one on one figths even though ahe very powerful. And Juvia could probably doge lokes attacks and even if he does hit her and stub her, her water body will still be active. And can Gemini harm Juvia. And does a person Gemini want to copy have to be with them? And UM won't affect Juvia. And Juvia won't just stand there and take punishment. And if Juvia used her true power she would beat Lucy even faster. I wasn't overhyping her knocking down Lyon. I was just having it as an example of her using a physical attcak.