Discussion - Lucy's Star Dress | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Lucy's Star Dress

Cosmicstar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Celestial Spirit King Stardress vs Zodiac Celestial Stardress Which one would be stronger?

Personally I think the CSK Stardress would posses more raw power I think the Zodiac Celestial dress would be more versatile.

Zodiac Celestial Stardress: Crux+Zodiacs

Eclipse gate mechanisms: Magic absorption and Storage, Time Manipulation

Combined with the Zodiac Specific Magics like Mimic, Transformation, Earth, Light, Water, Strength, Wool, Slice, etc.

Versus

Celestial Spirit king like power: Immense Sword power

CSK Dress I would love to be seen used against a Dragon God while Zodiac Dress against a Dragon Eater. Unfortunately since none of these dresses Exist I don't see it happening.

mwarren100

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Celestial Spirit King Stardress vs Zodiac Celestial Stardress Which one would be stronger?

Personally I think the CSK Stardress would posses more raw power I think the Zodiac Celestial dress would be more versatile.

Zodiac Celestial Stardress: Crux+Zodiacs

Eclipse gate mechanisms: Magic absorption and Storage, Time Manipulation

Combined with the Zodiac Specific Magics like Mimic, Transformation, Earth, Light, Water, Strength, Wool, Slice, etc.

Versus

Celestial Spirit king like power: Immense Sword power

CSK Dress I would love to be seen used against a Dragon God while Zodiac Dress against a Dragon Eater. Unfortunately since none of these dresses Exist I don't see it happening.
Zodiac Stardress : https://i.redd.it/3dxtb3ab1tf01.png

Celestial Spirit King Stardress : https://aminoapps.com/c/fairy-tail/page/blog/lucy-stardress/VbDe_gnF7uMXbJYPn7G2oGv77GxpVNmYW6

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
comment on lucy however in japanese

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I would like that in the current manga they give Lucy space for a saga of her own where she can show off all the skills of the Stardress, both normal and Mix.

It would be interesting if you could also create Stardress based on the Chinese Zodiac, if the possibilities would be impressive if they were taken out with all the types of Zodiacs that exist

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
I would like that in the current manga they give Lucy space for a saga of her own where she can show off all the skills of the Stardress, both normal and Mix.

It would be interesting if you could also create Stardress based on the Chinese Zodiac, if the possibilities would be impressive if they were taken out with all the types of Zodiacs that exist
Well that's what we expect from the arc of Selene XD.

Let lucy shine and show us her full potential with her stardress.

For the Chinese zodiac it would be a good idea but I think it's too late.

We already had a hard time seeing all of its stardress in the basic manga and again we see the same all the time, mixed it has a lot of mixing possibilities, it would be nice to see a maximum.

So I don't think there is room for the Chinese zodiac, except maybe for that of the dragon if selene gives her scales and that with lucy a unique stardress is made.

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Well that's what we expect from the arc of Selene XD.

Let lucy shine and show us her full potential with her stardress.

For the Chinese zodiac it would be a good idea but I think it's too late.

We already had a hard time seeing all of its stardress in the basic manga and again we see the same all the time, mixed it has a lot of mixing possibilities, it would be nice to see a maximum.

So I don't think there is room for the Chinese zodiac, except maybe for that of the dragon if selene gives her scales and that with lucy a unique stardress is made.
I'd like to see a Lucy spin-off about how she trained to achieve Star Dress. And the silver keys too. Maybe star dress of silver keys? What I liked about Eclipse Celestial Spirit arc was they explored other non-zodiac constellations like with Yukino's Cygnus/Deneb and Polaris. There are 88 constellations and it alone is a lot, so would be good if they explored them

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
I'd like to see a Lucy spin-off about how she trained to achieve Star Dress. And the silver keys too. Maybe star dress of silver keys? What I liked about Eclipse Celestial Spirit arc was they explored other non-zodiac constellations like with Yukino's Cygnus/Deneb and Polaris. There are 88 constellations and it alone is a lot, so would be good if they explored them
Yes me too I would like to see how she trained, shown that it was Anna who taught her mixed stardress as an example but even if she had her ancestor asked her if she had any advice.

In a spin off or a bonus chapter or a FB but would have been nice to show it.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like to see Lucy get Draco's Key and get a Draco Star Dress.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I really hope a spinoff happens. I wouldn't complain about Lucy not having much spotlight in the main manga when it comes to battle if Hiro would just give her a spin-off of her own. There's so much room for exploration when it comes to her magic. We didn't even saw the full potential of the spirits themselves before we got the stardress and SDM. Lucy could have her own set of enemies like other celestial wizards in other continents(the Zentopia arc only happened within Fiore isn't it?) with ruby,diamond keys or something. Different set of keys that covers the other constellations.

Another possibility would be "rouge celestial spirits" wreaking havoc in the celestial world. Lucy can have Anna,Cana,Brandish and Yukino with her in that story. A spinoff about Lucy and Anna digging in deep about Celestial Magic and Celestial realm,its origins and other spells(ancient and OP ones). @mwarren100 and I would be definitely happy to have that.:cheez
The idea about Lucy using her spirits' magic was just a dream before,I hope a spinoff comes true(Hiro doesn't need to draw them,atleast deciding the plot would be alright).

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Lucy could have her own set of enemies like other celestial wizards in other continents(the Zentopia arc only happened within Fiore isn't it?) with ruby,diamond keys or something.
oh this idea of different key material is nice :zomg didnt think of that

One4All

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
oh this idea of different key material is nice :zomg didnt think of that
We have silver and gold. There could be bronze but it's less valuable than the 2 isn't it?it's just also symbolizes 3rd place in competitions. Diamond and other highly valued gems would be cool.

Last edited:

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
We have silver and gold. There could be bronze but its less valuable than the 2 isn't it?it's just also symbolizes 3rd place in competitions. Diamond and other highly valued gems would be cool.
my idea is different material for different constellation family. there are 8 families: zodiac, ursa major, perseus, hercules, orion, heavenly waters, bayer, la caille. gold for zodiac, other material for other families.
see this

Lucy can have Anna,Cana,Brandish and Yukino with her in that story.
dont forget Levy :hbunny

I wanna see Ophiuchus SD :wtf

One4All

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
my idea is different material for different constellation family. there are 8 families: zodiac, ursa major, perseus, hercules, orion, heavenly waters, bayer, la caille. gold for zodiac, other material for other families.
see this

dont forget Levy :hbunny

I wanna see Ophiuchus SD :wtf
Coooool. I hope Hiro somehow realizes that some FT fans wanted a Celestial Spinoff.The 13th key wasn't mentioned anymore though. Yukino didn't even include it among the keys that she wanted to give away to Lucy way back in GMG.

I wanted to include Levy,but she's preggo now. It would be bad for the baby if she gets stressed.

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Coooool. I hope Hiro somehow realizes that some FT fans wanted a Celestial Spinoff.The 13th key wasn't mentioned anymore though. Yukino didn't even include it among the keys that she wanted to give away to Lucy way back in GMG.

I wanted to include Levy,but she's preggo now. It would be bad for the baby if she gets stressed.
thats true lol why did I not realize it :fail

ah no not when she's pregnant. take any time before that

One4All

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
thats true lol why did I not realize it :fail

ah no not when she's pregnant. take any time before that
Was the 13th key debunked or something?I'm assuming its much more superior than the 12 keys but it was ignored after the filler eclipsed spirits arc in the anime. Only showed once in the manga.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
She can be a badass pregnant lady.