- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 3,962
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You been using that game to shad me every game we played since, last game you did as mafia, I don't even remember which game was that.I'm still a page behind but answering this:
I'm not trying to insult you. I don't understand most of your posts because I don't understand the reasoning that got you there most of the time. But that's just me.
The nightmare is when in omoneko you pushed for townie lynch for 2 days saying you would take responsibility then deflecting said responsibility in the next day phase. We all tried to reason and argue with you but you were 100% tunneling. And right now you remind me of that Shad. It was a nightmare because at the time I had tried my hardest to understand you maybe even defend you all to discover you were a mafia who wasted us 2 DP. THAT was awful. And I really hope this isn't what is happening again.
Anyway reading the few posts I missed.
Get over it already, I did crazy stuff both as mafia and town and I was wrong half of the time.
I have nothing against you, from any game we played toghether.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't lay low, if somebody insult me I will hit back, I'm not a mafia punching bag.Both you and @Riku need to chill a bit. Two wrongs don't make a right.
I only try to be a good boy in the sense that I try to not be the one to start it.
You start it I will hit you back.