Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
What the fuck, i leave for a few hours and i come back to be the most voted? After a single fucking post??? Are you guys fucking kidding me? :XD:XD:XD

Hm that could be, but I think since there is a Psychiatrist there should be a but more. A bit lazy but having 1 each in town for a dedicated det, doc and prostitute is my first guess. If there are many, everyone going Det first and only later switching to Doc/Prostitute could be useful.
Fair :lambirb

Though I dont get why you think theres only one devil in the mafia. Could you elaborate on that thought?
If you cant I might assume you know something we dont.
Well, this was honestly nothing more than a gut feeling but i'll try to elaborate, i haven't played in a bit but it would feel odd to me to spam a new role all over in a game. Vanilla Game or not, i feel like there is more omph to a role when not everyone can access it. I mean, thinking about that "Mass Det" plan that James suggested before, i honestly think if the Town had that option and would make use of it then the fun and game would be over pretty soon-ish. I wouldn't mind winning quickly, or winning at all for once, but i just doubt that we have more than...i don't know. 2-3 Devils on the Town's side and 1-2 on the Mafia's. But like i said, this is a gut feeling at best.

Votekill Seraph. Mostly due his assumption of how few devils they are in this game. I highly doubt we got only 2 of them. If he believes it is 1 vs 1 then perhaps he is assuming this due his mafia pm telling him his crew only got a single devil to make use of as prostitute. Which would be good for us.
So i'm worth lynching simply because i doubt that the Hosts would allow your Mass Det Plan to come true? Come on James.
My townmeter says:
Serapth: If I'm not mistaken he did once before reveal info that only scum had and got lynched, maybe a repeat?
Sounds like me, but actually was not me, or well not that i remember. I spilled the beans before in a different situation and role but this was honestly nothing but an intro post for me. Let me live please :nerd

Welp, can't say i missed the early and nonsensical accusations but oh well.

This is my 2nd Post btw., saw some folks say "I haven't seen anything weird in Seraph's posts so far so..."

Guys, that's because there aren't any "posts" to speak of. Now you have posts to speak of. ;) Still nothing odd or suspect to speak of though, take off the edge. I'm just playing. :verily
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Nicu. Towards the end of the phase I plan on updating mine if I have new points to add, yup. Wanted to get it rolling and get other people to join tho, let's see how many does it before the phase ends o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It's impressions. No one feels town for you right now / or would by the time the day ends?
Its more like "people I would not lynch today, being you, Gry and Shad, mainly for participation.
The rest did not strike me as particularly green since they are all playing kind of safe.

Do you want me to film me responding on this thread '-'


I'm studying for my car theory exam at the moment, that's why :3 - Just responding to direct things is fast enough to do during the process. Should be done in a bit
Nah but commentinh on game developments other than solely defend yourself would be nice.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Seraph gets lynched and is town I might get depression, dude never catches a break
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmmm don't you guys think that daily leaving a summary of your opinions on people is a nice thing for discussions and patterns later on? Got no response on that.
Currently at least my trust list or i guess neutral one is way bigger than who i distrust, like for my trust list
currently there's you shad james gnut
Honestly i noticed about shad that i always trust him early game, damn
What is this

I have a privilege list with seraph in it tho good thing i trust him currently xD
But even if i did distrust him, i won't vote him day 1 or i guess change


Also I'm too weak (bias) against list with shino being in it that I'm fighting against as always (if juviii was playing she could been in it but in a redder zone from all the trauma she caused)

For my distrust
it's bel, DD marma but eh my distrust list isn't as strong currently as who i trust so very easy to change my mind
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So no answers to our questions panda ? UmU
I think it is another case of revealing says too much about the setup.

If the roles are sane then they should fewer of them, if not sane then they should be a lot of them.
Does this make sense?

Eitherway the answer may affect how seraph's situation.

~
This is about to get depressing isn't it >.<
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If Seraph gets lynched and is town I might get depression, dude never catches a break
I swear to god, yes, just yes.

I think people are trying to trigger my Blanco Transformation. :emobirb
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What the fuck, i leave for a few hours and i come back to be the most voted? After a single fucking post??? Are you guys fucking kidding me? :XD:XD:XD
Sorry, I truly didn't see that vote of James on you.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sorry, I truly didn't see that vote of James on you.
No worries, this is how it goes, just figured i'd have at least a day or so before i become a target again. :XD Carry on.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm I'm not sure a mass det plan is a great thing btw. Getting people to commit to it and/or saying that using doctor now is risky removes the uncertainty mafia has on if someone will be protected or not. Highlighting the possible benefits of dets is enough (specially since we don't know how many they are) I'd rather leave the Devils free to use their abilities as they'd prefer and make mafia nervous from it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Currently at least my trust list or i guess neutral one is way bigger than who i distrust, like for my trust list
currently there's you shad james gnut
Honestly i noticed about shad that i always trust him early game, damn
What is this

I have a privilege list with seraph in it tho good thing i trust him currently xD
But even if i did distrust him, i won't vote him day 1 or i guess change


Also I'm too weak (bias) against list with shino being in it that I'm fighting against as always (if juviii was playing she could been in it but in a redder zone from all the trauma she caused)

For my distrust
it's bel, DD marma but eh my distrust list isn't as strong currently as who i trust so very easy to change my mind
I think Farf and Pom also listed gnut as thinking as town. Kinda confuses me, he said practically nothing other than say he has no secondary.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah Bel and DD are being extra safe in general, its more noticeable on DD cause he tends to speak a lot more.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hmmm I'm not sure a mass det plan is a great thing btw. Getting people to commit to it and/or saying that using doctor now is risky removes the uncertainty mafia has on if someone will be protected or not. Highlighting the possible benefits of dets is enough (specially since we don't know how many they are) I'd rather leave the Devils free to use their abilities as they'd prefer and make mafia nervous from it.
If we assumed mafia has one (or more) devils, they can just not use their roles as agreed and lie anyways, so maybe anonymity could be better. Whether they'll investigate, block or protect, that's on mafia to sweat and guess.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hmmm I'm not sure a mass det plan is a great thing btw. Getting people to commit to it and/or saying that using doctor now is risky removes the uncertainty mafia has on if someone will be protected or not. Highlighting the possible benefits of dets is enough (specially since we don't know how many they are) I'd rather leave the Devils free to use their abilities as they'd prefer and make mafia nervous from it.
This is a great point. Before James has managed to convince all the Devils to commit to his plan half the townies will be under the earth. I remember the Yugioh Game when we were discussing to hatch some plan with the Monster Reborn Card or something, and i'm pretty sure i had to die for this too.

...Ah...good days. :emobirb
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think Farf and Pom also listed gnut as thinking as town. Kinda confuses me, he said practically nothing other than say he has no secondary.
He said he had no secondary, I think it's a good sign coming out, I also tagged him to speak more in another post.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I think Farf and Pom also listed gnut as thinking as town. Kinda confuses me, he said practically nothing other than say he has no secondary.
Only thing that speaks in his favour would be that he tends to reveal information of any kind when town, and tends to be more secretive as mafo by extension, tho he's not saying much of substance so far
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmmm I'm not sure a mass det plan is a great thing btw. Getting people to commit to it and/or saying that using doctor now is risky removes the uncertainty mafia has on if someone will be protected or not. Highlighting the possible benefits of dets is enough (specially since we don't know how many they are) I'd rather leave the Devils free to use their abilities as they'd prefer and make mafia nervous from it.
Hm I disagree. There is the Bomb uncertainty, as well as only killing useless townie role. Compared to that, getting a bunch of Det results could be really good. But then again the sanity question was left unresolved.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think Farf and Pom also listed gnut as thinking as town. Kinda confuses me, he said practically nothing other than say he has no secondary.
And reacted to you. It's first impressions and the fact he carelessly dropped something and reacted energetically to you makes he look like his town self, just cause I've been mafia with him years ago and I recall him being quite insecure scum, wouldn't jump on people. Same way you have impressions on Shad based on playing with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hm I disagree. There is the Bomb uncertainty, as well as only killing useless townie role. Compared to that, getting a bunch of Det results could be really good. But then again the sanity question was left unresolved.
Sanity and quantity, as I said.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Marcie, you're often quite afraid of dying and requesting protections from the go btw c.c~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only thing that speaks in his favour would be that he tends to reveal information of any kind when town, and tends to be more secretive as mafo by extension, tho he's not saying much of substance so far
Does it reveal much to say one doesn‘t have a secondary in this game? It says more about other players rather than oneself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marcie, you're often quite afraid of dying and requesting protections from the go btw c.c~
Hm well without saying too much, the circumstance I am in, in the game I ask for protection, influences if I do so. Get what I mean?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top