Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt can you remind me of your targets and results please
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So if you are insane then Gaj is mafia. Good job, Holt. Can you maybe confirm me next please?
how bout he confirm me not you :) or confirm his sanity on gry the innocent child
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holt can you remind me of your targets and results please
Shad and DD both guilty. It's how we figured out Marm's spy had to be insane because our Necro told us that Holt targeted me which Holt said he didn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

how bout he confirm me not you :) or confirm his sanity on gry the innocent child
That's up to Holt but I guess he gonna check on me anyway thinking he gets another innocent and gonna end up being slightly disappointed that I am as guilty as Shad and DD.^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also he has no need to confirm his sanity, what the heck you talking about, Baka? XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Shad and DD both guilty. It's how we figured out Marm's spy had to be insane because our Necro told us that Holt targeted me which Holt said he didn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That's up to Holt but I guess he gonna check on me anyway thinking he gets another innocent and gonna end up being slightly disappointed that I am as guilty as Shad and DD.^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also he has no need to confirm his sanity, what the heck you talking about, Baka? XD
cuz i smell fish duo that's why
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That was a quick enough catchup. I’m keeping this short, Gaj has to go. Don’t know or care if he started with scum or joined through learning but at this moment is 100% scum.

There should be one more at least? It should be between James or Tatsu at this point. So I’ll be checking one of them tonight. Went with Gaj last night because he was within my 3 biggest suspects. Sam flipped scum and GB locked quite early on him so that made me think it has to be Gaj. Probably would’ve checked Gb if not for that so it would’ve been a wasted night. Anyway the good thing is that both James and Tatsu shouldn’t be scum? On one hand there’s Mason James who based on results is a pointless det. Then Tatsu who wantonly used doc. Interestingly both are out of spice with nothing to show for it. If it weren’t for the numbers not adding up I’d probably suspect both of them. Anyway, I’ll know by tomorrow if I manage to stay alive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt can you remind me of your targets and results please
Shad, DD, Gaj. Guilty, guilty, Innocent. Got 3 spice left as well.
how bout he confirm me not you :) or confirm his sanity on gry the innocent child
I don’t need to check my sanity because I have conflicting results, and DD dying means I must be insane. I’m not about to waste a night confirming tho. My priority now is finding the last(?) scum
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wasn't there a det that gave results based on random coinflip? or am i remembering wrong
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Gajeel
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well I'm ok with Gaj dying, I'll wait with the noble vote for now tho' till before the 1 hour left of the day.

But I can put down my first vote. Do we agree on Gaj today? or should we wait for DD's post?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Situation is either:
1 red(Janitor + Mafia Mason)
1 TP


or

2 red(Janitor + Mafia Mason AND Mafia Poisoner + ???)

I just remembered Marm was Mason and no other Masons came out. So it was all along a 2-masons starting group.

James would fit the profile of Mafia Mason. His Det is useless, and he is one of the few Marm voters that's not a town. Though this could apply to Gajeel as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This post probably excludes Tatsu and Holt as her Mason teammate.
Pretty sure they have MDet
--- Double Post Merged, ---

2nd Mason
Oh it's been nice James
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Gajeel

It's out of love Gajeel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wasn‘t that Samuel?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait what no, he was sickly strongman? Am I crazy, I thought there was M. Det on his reveal.
Yup that's what I mean
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh.. I didn‘t check results after the lynch was shown
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are the odds Holt is BSing us with Mafia Det?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Oh.. I didn‘t check results after the lynch was shown
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are the odds Holt is BSing us with Mafia Det?
There's some. I mean, he could pull off the smoothest mf mafia
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I can't believe you'd use your last investigation on a guy with a Townie Omo, which could easily just mess with your results.
All you needed to go James is to prove yourself to not be lynched, you go and try to be a hero instead, suddenly not so smart and efficient.

@I got the doctor@ as in I WITH MY BODYGUARD ROLE WILL PROTECT THE DOCTOR AND THE DOCTOR WILL PROTECT SOMEONE ELSE.

did you have coffee yet? XD
That a good explanation for this doctor issue but they are still many issues, thanks.

Didn’t mean to miss the rest of the day. Slept way more than I thought I would unfortunately.

Will catch up in a bit but first, I got innocent on Gajeel yesterday.
What happened to checking James?
How did you decide he wasn't worth the action?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That was a quick enough catchup. I’m keeping this short, Gaj has to go. Don’t know or care if he started with scum or joined through learning but at this moment is 100% scum.

There should be one more at least? It should be between James or Tatsu at this point. So I’ll be checking one of them tonight. Went with Gaj last night because he was within my 3 biggest suspects. Sam flipped scum and GB locked quite early on him so that made me think it has to be Gaj. Probably would’ve checked Gb if not for that so it would’ve been a wasted night. Anyway the good thing is that both James and Tatsu shouldn’t be scum? On one hand there’s Mason James who based on results is a pointless det. Then Tatsu who wantonly used doc. Interestingly both are out of spice with nothing to show for it. If it weren’t for the numbers not adding up I’d probably suspect both of them. Anyway, I’ll know by tomorrow if I manage to stay alive
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Shad, DD, Gaj. Guilty, guilty, Innocent. Got 3 spice left as well.


I don’t need to check my sanity because I have conflicting results, and DD dying means I must be insane. I’m not about to waste a night confirming tho. My priority now is finding the last(?) scum
Missed this post, brb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

well I'm ok with Gaj dying, I'll wait with the noble vote for now tho' till before the 1 hour left of the day.

But I can put down my first vote. Do we agree on Gaj today? or should we wait for DD's post?
I really want to see your noble vote as making sure you aren't recruited is another way to reduce the possibility of a mentatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What are the odds Holt is BSing us with Mafia Det?
Either intentionally or no, he could be herding us toward a mentee, town cannot waste lynch on a mentee.

If he is insane apprentice, lynch him and tank another double night kill, worse case scenario.

One of the 2 detective killed GB, since killing the other detective is dead sentence so indirectly since no detective died, one of them is mafia.

Which is why I don't like the gajeel distraction.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Like what role do we have to have Mafia consider using a M.Doc to protect themselves?
Like GB said hosts were amicable with bastard roles or at least may consider the spice of them.

GB got an investigator which may not have a Janitor

Perhaps mafia got a doc without any death to prevent

Balanced bastards

Easier for me to equate bastards than Mentor misses and all this, feels like Lover hysteria again lmao

Sam's drama-distraction, you banging MDoc weirdness, a hate on Tatsu for quite some days gives and a sensible pro-James+anti-Holt post from Gaj looks like a mafia plot which helps me think about it easy. I like lazy and easy.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I have apprenticeship with a side of townie. I don't feel like playing around so I'm telling you right now that I wouldn't mind joining the mafia just like that other time I got this role, so I'm not willing to tell you anything about my actions so far or what I plan to do next :p Kill me when you'll believe something changed, but I will help town get rid of scums right now. One is enough. If I'm sane or I get a town role, then oh well.
He is saying he will play like a townie in the sense that he will help catch mafia.
And when he changes, we are free to lynch him.

A TP would play like a townie when it comes to catching mafia in the dat phase.
Him saying clearly that he may turn scum, can also be explained by being recruited as mentee which is meant to die for the mentor.

So kill me when you want, is exactly what a mentee wants.

Not saying he is, just pointing out how you guys are just following whatever is easy.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Perhaps mafia got a doc without any death to prevent
Yes that is also a possibility, but I don't want to feed the TP arguments.
Doc was on an escort, so it wasn't meant to be spammed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top