Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If you believe Sam, then 0.
Shit, good question. Why would I believe a murderer?

On the other hand, why would I believe that Gry is still alive on Day 3?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why would I believe the "trouble maker?"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So many questions.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok I have to respond to this.

And when did I ask for your input on how my 'mistakes' make people view me, let alone 'forever'? If you get hung up on something than that's an issue, not an issme. I'm just here having fun while going through something that's messing IRL shit up for me big time at the moment. I don't see why you need to bring public perception into a game of all things, that's just weird shit dude and you should honestly get a grip.

If you've got more to say on the matter then let rip, I'm more than happy to give you some food for thought too if you think this is at all relevant. Otherwise, stick to playing the bloody game.
You‘re absolutely delusional if this post was how you truly feel irl. Of course people‘s perception of you fucking matters, and is game relevant, because it is the sole thing that is making people trust you yet they‘d lynch most others for it.

Sleep in your self made bed if that‘s what helps you, but don‘t you dare pretend you‘re not using out of game things for your benefit. But I‘m the cunt.

Done.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Do you understand the meaning of the word "if"?
I guess thats a rethorical question since apparently I'm an illiterate to you. You act rude and then complain of my ways.

The logic is that since you don't trust Gry then wtv Tatsu is 0 matters about DD. Faulty comment aside, don't lemme get in your way, DD is very likely mafia.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm trusting you potato girl @Farfalla (hope you're not scum)

So you wanna lynch Gry today? Then DD next?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but don‘t you dare pretend you‘re not using out of game things for your benefit.
I agree with this.

Unfair to other players when you use stuff like this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And I trust Sam more.
Why do you trust Sam more than Gry?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm trusting you potato girl @Farfalla (hope you're not scum)

So you wanna lynch Gry today? Then DD next?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I agree with this.

Unfair to other players when you use stuff like this.
I wanna lynch Tatsu and make everybody lose, currently.

But no, let the ship sail and lynch me. I trust Sam over Gry but tbh I don't like you guys enough right now to be held accountant in case I'm wrong.

Gonna wear my guesses in my sig and annoy the hell out of everybody if I'm right.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why do you trust Sam more than Gry?
Sorry, Faust, I've explained many times and won't repeat.

New meeting round starting in 2, GLHF
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@GrySun why should I trust you more than Sam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wanna lynch Tatsu and make everybody lose, currently.
Let clown win? I'm down for this to be honest. :lmao
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok I have to respond to this.



You‘re absolutely delusional if this post was how you truly feel irl. Of course people‘s perception of you fucking matters, and is game relevant, because it is the sole thing that is making people trust you yet they‘d lynch most others for it.

Sleep in your self made bed if that‘s what helps you, but don‘t you dare pretend you‘re not using out of game things for your benefit. But I‘m the cunt.

Done.
Okay so I'm delusional + my past fuckups are defining me 'forever'. Anything else you want me to make a note of?

You're right and I can't nor won't disagree with you on the out of game things, but I think you could've addressed this better and I certainly could've handled my response better rather than going full fuckwit and calling you a cunt etc.- for that, I'm sorry.

Address it/other concerns with me in DMs sometime if you care to because it seems we could both use a chat sometime.

I agree with this.

Unfair to other players when you use stuff like this.
I don't think you needed to weigh in on it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Gonna wear my guesses in my sig and annoy the hell out of everybody if I'm right.
Putting mafia game stuff on signature is allowed?

This is a useful very mechanic!
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
@Tatsumaki thoughts on all these fruitful developments?
I'm not caught up yet. I only read the Sam reveal on you for now. To everyone thinking that this pointless play...this is what he does everytime. Going for bold play/ accusation then try to fumble his way out of it next (it never works) but as long as it gets one more dead townie it's worth it in his book.
Now that doesn't mean it's what happening now. After all i'm not fond of your results either. You're either insane or paranoid. And given how your reseult tie me to DD I would say paranoid.

@Tatsumaki we need you
My first tile seeing thise word in MG. I'll be sure to put them in my sig when we're done.

Can someone spoil the Farfalla drama for me ? And any otehr thing that happened ? Otherwise I'll be gone again to read 10 pages.

edit: not caught up
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Putting mafia game stuff on signature is allowed?

This is a useful very mechanic!
Hmmm dunno, better remove it then
Rly gotta go now

Remember that even if I flip DM, then Tatsu is likely Clown (I don't even know how I got picked as more suspicious than her, tho I wouldn't touch that either) and not scum and you don't wanna lynch her. If I remember something else to say, I'll pop up later
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can someone spoil the Farfalla drama for me ?
wojak got innocent on you and guilty on me, my bet is that you're the Clown
You can fast forward and vote me
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I guess thats a rethorical question since apparently I'm an illiterate to you. You act rude and then complain of my ways.

The logic is that since you don't trust Gry then wtv Tatsu is 0 matters about DD. Faulty comment aside, don't lemme get in your way, DD is very likely mafia.
My apologies.
I don’t trust Gry. But I cannot say for 100% he’s scum. In this game it is impossible to be 100% about anything. Sometimes even about your own role. I had experience being naive traitor.

Anyway…sorry talking to you that way.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
currently on page 43, writing this before i lose my lone of process

@wojak you been on about lynching farfalla but honestly she have a potato, it's useless to lynch her no matter what she is, good chance anyways she die todays
Plus honestly I'm willing to trust you're insane det rather than sane, it isn't the first time that there only insane dets in the game assuming gry is lying
Finally the fact that tatsu is yet to claim even tho she just a passive tole screams guilty to me, like why wait, there a shit load of more important roles than whatever passive role
Just reveal and clear yourself
I feel like she been waiting for others to claim to say her claim
Till the page I'm currently at she yet to claim



Now about the gry vs sam where most shit go down
Honestly currently after all the thinking in my walk back home know willing to trust sam way more than gry
For a simple reason, why could a mafia do such a bad blunder that will make look badly for himself after all he have the power of lying
Like why even say in the first play that he got hermit with him killing sakura

And if like sam is lying that mean he sooo luckily hit a damn DM
Like gg ultimate luck

I just feel like him being Townie is more logical especially considering a townie could do and not only that but a sick person

Back to reading
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
This game really fucks with your schedule….I really should be sleeping.
Read the posts and go with your guts @Asako
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well Tatsu and Asako do read up and share your full thoughts. Also @Tatsumaki you need to claim.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
wojak got innocent on you and guilty on me, my bet is that you're the Clown
You can fast forward and vote me
I can't.
But it seems like wojak is sane indeed.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wow it getting heated in the last few pages

Well Tatsu and Asako do read up and share your full thoughts. Also @Tatsumaki you need to claim.
Yea honestly my thoughts didn't change much after catching up, still leaning more towards trusting sam
Also about the last few pages, gry you say we trust sam because he using irl fact he sick
Honestly no, I won't lie that it is contributing factor but to say it's the reason it's not
I just don't see why mafia will make such a blunder
First of all risk himself getting lynched tomorrow when hermit appeared as townie, and numbers are a big factor for mafia, it's not worth it
Second of all make such a blunder with NVD, i expected sam to be more careful and checking interactions thread if he was building a lie
And to pick hermit specifically the one that had NVD for the lie

It just you are way more careful with these things as mafia especially when you're lying

I don't see mafia doing such a clumsy lie

But townie it's possible

It's townie
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
First I'm sorry I have to leave for 2h again.
2 I'm no done reading but I'd like to say I'm not found of the Troublemaker claim. But it is possible.

just don't see why mafia will make such a blunder
First of all risk himself getting lynched tomorrow when hermit appeared as townie, and numbers are a big factor for mafia, it's not worth it
Second of all make such a blunder with NVD, i expected sam to be more careful and checking interactions thread if he was building a lie
Why do everyone keep forgetting that he's done farfetched lies as mafia in the past ?
I'm not saying that's the case here. But it has happened. And the Hermit blimunder is weird.
Gry results are convenient too tho.

All in all if I could vote I would have gone the farf as it would also clear me. But well.

I'll be back.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill Farfalla
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill Farfalla
You're going farfalla route instead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First I'm sorry I have to leave for 2h again.
2 I'm no done reading but I'd like to say I'm not found of the Troublemaker claim. But it is possible.



Why do everyone keep forgetting that he's done farfetched lies as mafia in the past ?
I'm not saying that's the case here. But it has happened. And the Hermit blimunder is weird.
Gry results are convenient too tho.

All in all if I could vote I would have gone the farf as it would also clear me. But well.

I'll be back.
The thing is farfalla could as easily be DM and the fact she have potato means potentially she dying tonight anyways

I just feel like between sam and gry it's a mafia 100% why i prefer that
One of them is scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill grysun


Honestly as much as i explained my thoughts I'm still a bit hesitant in the 30% chance in my heart sam is a genius we all fear thorwing himself willy nilly to lynch hermit and smh he lucked out and got DM

But I'm leaning more to 70% he legit spy
It's just as mafia too crazy with all the sloppy parts
If going to crazy plan as mafia, do it correctly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top