Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Tomorrow when I am on the comp, this stuff is impossibiru wit my iphone!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh night actions... Er...

Xio-lawlett
Kazu-jorped
Orgz-evil
Faust-niichan
Farfalla-xi0
Haku-imperium
Imperium-themoa
Evil-haku
Mafia-evil

That's night 1....Evil-3c
xi0-3c
mafia-3c
Orgz-evil
Farfalla-xi0
Imperium-haku
Night 2

Xio-faust
Faust-niichan
Imp-farfalla
Mafia-imperium
Orgz-evil
Farfalla-xi0
Mason-xi0
Night 3

Evil-orgz
Farfalla-jorped
Orgz-haku
Faust-xi0
Mafia-evil

Faust-mido
Farfalla-jorped
Mafia-orgz

Farfalla-niichan
Jorped-farfalla

Jorped-moa
Here they are with the roles.
Night 1

Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter) - Hakuteiken (Sane Detective)
xi0 (Prostitute)- lawlett-kun( Mafia Janitor)
Kazu-sama (Insane Detective) - jorped (Mafia Boss)
Organizized (Hider)- Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter)
X3D2YFaust (Insane Doctor)- naurto-niichan (Bulletproof)
Farfalla (Sickly Townie) -xi0 (Prostitute)
Hakuteiken ( Sane Detective) -Imperium (Sane Doctor)
Imperium (Sane Doctor) - TheMoa (Vigilante)
Mafia (Dickheads) - Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter)

Night 2

Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter) - 3c (Freeman)
xi0 (Prostitute) - 3c (Freeman)
Organizized (Hider) - Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter)
Farfalla (Sickly Townie) - xi0 (Prostitute)
Imperium (Sane Doctor) - Hakuteiken (Sane Detective/Mason)
Mafia (Dickheads) -3c (Freeman)

Night 3

Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter) - xi0 (Prostitute)
xi0 (Prostitute) - X3D2YFaust (Insane Doctor)-
X3D2YFaust (Insane Doctor) - naurto-niichan (Bulletproof)
Imperium (Sane Doctor) - Farfalla (Sickly Townie)
Organizized (Hider)- Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter)
Farfalla (Sickly Townie) -xi0 (Prostitute)
Mafia (Huge Dickheads) - Imperium (Sane Doctor)

Night 3

Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter) - Organizized (Hider)
Farfalla (Sickly Townie) - jorped (Mafia Boss)
Organizized (Hider)-Hakuteiken (Sane Detective/Mason)
X3D2YFaust (Insane Doctor)- xi0 (Prostitute/Mason)
Mafia (Dickheads) -Evil3ye (Mason Recruiter)

Night 4

X3D2YFaust (Insane Doctor) - MidoBan (Townie)
Farfalla (Sickly Townie) -jorped (Mafia Boss)
Mafia (Dickheads) - Organizized (Hider/Mason)

Night 5

Farfalla (Sickly Townie) - naurto-niichan (Bulletproof)
jorped (Mafia Boss) - Farfalla (Sickly Townie)

Night 6

jorped (Mafia Boss) - TheMoa (Vigilante)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It's too much effort and not as fun.


Sorry. =/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Org was hiding behind me all the time?! HOW DANGEROUSU!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm a bit perplexed why you didnt die the first night, is it because lawlett was blocked? Did he send the kill pm?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It seems. Digital did not include who of the mafia did the killing, but it can only be due to the prostitute.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's too much effort and not as fun.


Sorry. =/
Well, I do find some join for instance in seeing how people do play in their roles. Sometimes I'm secretly cheering for someone because I hope the plan is succeeding or something. But it is a lot of effort, yes. That goes with out saying.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congrats J -

Next long post you make, you're suspect immediately.

Grats to Haku and Nii chan for eventually - getting the scum.
Now Herman can rest in the peace.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
At least one of my Masons made it to the end!

But seriously, what happend, how could jorped survive so long? I wasn't really following once I died, what happened.:yelling I told you he is a criminal long ago!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At least one of my Masons made it to the end!

But seriously, what happend, how could jorped survive so long? I wasn't really following once I died, what happened.:yelling I told you he is a criminal long ago!
The problem came in two phases - Nii chan and Haku had someways established themselves as safe or trusting roles.
Nii chans analysis of Jorped left him as 10 percent chance and also, haku also distrust me
(along with you sneaky extra room maker) due to my fumble.

Which I can't blame them too much for distrusting me due to it would have made good sense to think this way if I was a mafia spy or whatever.
By the time I point the finger at Jorped, no one would believe me due to the events earlier and the remaining masons fell apart. Also didn't help that I didn't have a solid idea of what the roles / powers did either.

At this point I give up trying to explain.


---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

What I said about the boss, Charlie, etc, was still right =-= I just picked the wrong doctor. It's not like none of you guys didn't suspect Faust heavily, LOL.
In the end only you and mido trust me :hug.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Fuck the Masons. Too slow on recruiting me :disappoint
or maybe i was too fast :derp
lawly wanted to kill me on night 1? That's cute.
if i was online that night,i would have done that kill,cuz it was obvious that lawly was suspicious to some people...but i just came at the 2 night
also it was easy to figure out that evil was the recruiter after charlie blurred it out,before that i had 2to 3 other options
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Oh pleeeeease, you were so suspicious.
Ah, I misunderstood... I thought you could recruit me before the Mafia killed me. So in my scenario if e.g. you sent the PM to DD at 4am and he forwarded it, I accept at 5am and the Mafia killed me at 6am, I'd die a Mason. That would have been super dull, but still a better scenario for the townies. Seems like I was wrong. I revealed nothing in Day 1 so there were no hints of my Freeman role before Day 2. Seems like you did well but turned out unlucky.

I'd be interested to know if they really thought I was a Freeman or something else. I did plant the seeds so it's not unlikely.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Some thoughts on the game ... xi0 blocking Lawl at first night, was one of the best moves for the townies in the game, even if at that time, obviously xi0 didn't know that. Not only we didn't kill evil, which turned out to be the mason recruiter, and one of the reasons why Mafia was so easily catched, but Orgz didn't die. I actually would like to know why Orgz would use his hider role, and stay behind evil for so much time. It was a bold decision!
But what xi0 did prevented Mafia from getting 2 kills at first night ... and not only that, but if xi0 had blocked someone else, since it was Lawl doing the kill, the roles wouldn't had been revealed for anyone else apart from the Mafia.

Btw, my opinion about the Mason Recruiter is kinda shaky at this point, on a Mafia perception. I honestly don't know if it's good to let him keep recruiting or if i should try to end it as soon as possible.
As Evil mentioned, having a Mason Recruiter, nullifies some important pro-townies roles, but honestly maybe during this game it had been good to kill Evil as sooner as possible. Either the masons were amazing or the Mafia were horrible cuz after a couple of days they had already narrowed the list ... and all Mafia members were suspects >_>

Anyway, i don't really remember how we concluded Evil was possibly the Mafia Recruiter ... at this point, i remember me being indecisive between 2 people, but Mazino and Lawl pointed on the right decision and we decided to go for Evil. Not only that but we had Faust helping us, destroying the Masons, by using his insane role on xi0.

But anyway i do remember a post where Evil, said the order they were recruited. The thing about evil is that for some time we suspected him being the Bulletproof or the hider, even after we knew xi0 had used his role on Lawl on the first night, we couldn't scratch those cases. But that post referring to the order to which he was recruited and another post where Evil seemed to give "a lot" information, even mentioning when the game was over if there would be anyone that could say what is role was. All this behavior could had been done obviously by someone that had been recruited, but at some point i felt like there were huge chances of Evil being "fabricating" all this information, to mislead the Mafia.

And btw Charlie i am sorry, but in the end, you jumped on me, and the reasons you used weren't correct, because you thought something different about what really meant to be the Bulletproof, but i had to use it, to make you look even more suspicious.
But Charlie shouldn't had ever being targeted at that point. The only thing DD said to me on the pm was "all previous games had Mafia Boss" .... i mean obviously with this there were some chances that the game didn't had any Mafia Boss, but it were really low. But using that, Charlie obviously became even more suspicious.
But the only reason why i was able to frame Charlie was because even the masons had some distrust on him, because of certain events, it is obvious now, he didn't do on purpose.

Anyway, i must admit i am surprised i wasn't caught in any lie or any incoherence during all that act. Though there was one time Mido did surprise me, cuz he asked me about a scenario i didn't think about, but ofc the townies would. I had completely forgot about that scenario, if he hadn't mentioned it :lmao

Btw, obviously i am going to reveal that i didn't think Kdowns was the bomb, because he was my buddy :lmao
Though me being someone playing Mafia Game for the first time, it's not possible for someone to conclude i was the Mafia. There were some reasons that could explain why i did that even though i was a townie.

Anyway, and since i completely forgot, i wanna thank DD for hosting the game! Good job dude!
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was very displeased with the day where everyone came out. Firstly did xi0 partly revealed his previous role, I thought that was a bad move, he should have waited until the night comes and discuss it with the masons first. Secondly, like several times mentioned already, all my rescuing attempts were completely destroyed by Charlie. Just when I thought after my own outing I would be save from being targeted (as there are more important roles to knock out first, before going after a simple mason) from the mafia or their detective, Charlie completely screwed me over, seemingly without any reason. My initial plan was to recruit someone on the next day, someone like Org, and tell the town our choice was Charlie, as he started to become suspicious by not discussing much during the days. But nope, he backstabbed me. :darn
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What I can say about my own strategy, it was firstly to increase the Mason number with active players, so on night one I was between Farfalla and Haku, who I believed were both save picks, and Haku got the edge there simply because he was way more active during the phases. And it kept on in the nights. On night two the goal was to ease the suspicion off of Haku, as he didn't come around to be one of the main targets on the previous day, so I went for one of the two main accusers of him 3c, which ended up being a wrong decision though, should have gone with Org instead, but I wasn't trusting him. On the following night I went for xi0, because he didn't seem like mafia to me and I thought he could have been contributive. Which wasn't the case however.
Yeah, sorry. But DD has to take some of the blame here for ending the day phase, and consequently the night phase earlier than what it should have been. I was infected so I didn't need to worry about voting, so I was too tired after being out all day and just went to bed early in the hopes of being up early enough to talk with Evil and Haku (maybe Charlie). But no! He screwed us over, as well as Farfalla!!!!! :yelling

yes it was. KUSI0 that bastard
LUCKY SHAATO! I'm so lucky to have sexed you :uguu

Who knows how it would have panned out, but with the game ending up as close as it did, and with the success of the Masons in this game, me saving Evil by pure luck was key apparently.

But Charlie. You completely fucked Evil and myself by not taking a hint! I didn't have a chance to plan me revealing that I was a mason, but I was smart enough to follow Evil's lead and play along with whatever he was saying. BECAUSE he lied about him being the Recruiter, you should have known to keep your mouth shut!!!

And that Day 6 was a disaster! Everyone double-voting Faust just because he wasn't online to interact?! I was dumbfounded by that.

AND FUCK YOU FAUST!!!

Other than that, I have give props to Haku for his first game, as well as jorped. It looks like your niceguy reputation served you well :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, let's be blunt for a few lines.
*Charlie screwed it up. He was so bad that we all thought he was the Mafia.
Okay, this much bluntness is enough.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was very displeased with the day where everyone came out. Firstly did xi0 partly revealed his previous role, I thought that was a bad move, he should have waited until the night comes and discuss it with the masons first. Secondly, like several times mentioned already, all my rescuing attempts were completely destroyed by Charlie. Just when I thought after my own outing I would be save from being targeted (as there are more important roles to knock out first, before going after a simple mason) from the mafia or their detective, Charlie completely screwed me over, seemingly without any reason. My initial plan was to recruit someone on the next day, someone like Org, and tell the town our choice was Charlie, as he started to become suspicious by not discussing much during the days. But nope, he backstabbed me. :darn
The keyword is "partly". I knew it was a risk, but it didn't seem like everyone picked up on Prostitute by my wording. It was best to give something rather than nothing I thought. It didn't save me or you in the end, but at least you were around to recruit more in the first place :p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hmmm, it was definitely a good plan on your part.
Anyway about xi0 revealing his role i can't really say now if it was good or not. It gave some credibility to your group and the chances of someone jumping for you guys, was extremely low at the day phase, cuz your group had shows some proves regarding their nature. Though even without any those information, i doubt someone could lynch any of you guys ... so in the end maybe xi0 revealing his role wasn't good, cuz even though we still suspected you could be the bulletproof or the hider, we knew those chances were weaker now that we knew Lawl was blocked by xi0. If we didn't know that we would take our time to go for you again, cuz failing a second tome to kill someone at night would be incredibly bad. Our names were being mentioned every fricking day phase.

Though honestly if Mafia won this game, it would be shocking! Not only we had a sleeper hostkilled, and at the same time Kdowns was basically "hostkilled".
Not too happy with how Kdowns plays these games!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top