1) Charlie asked me if I was recruited and I confirmed. It was consistent with me saying I had a night role and lost it later on.I actually don't remember Charlie having any thing to do with that fact. If you could tell me what posts you are referring to, i could tell you if you are right or wrong.
But as i mentioned, Evil said he had a role before joining the Mason, and he even gave us the order if i am not wrong ... i think that's how we deduced there were some high chances of Evil being the recruiter.
2) Evil confirmed my mason status.
3) Gary later said he was also a mason.
4) Charlie revealed he was the mason as last. It looked weird for us masons to completely reveal ourselves and narrow down the search for recruiter. Since me and Gary were almost automatically out of options for the role, only Evil and Charlie was left.
5) Mafia got their hint. We got our doubts about Charlie.
Complete downfall.




