Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

read it you idiot ... if sickly townie infected me during the night 2 ... I am confirmed townie
MAFIA! :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Anyways the only possibilities for sickly townie

-matzik
-xnut
-Mazino
-wizzard
-Imp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You seem to confuse me with a lot of different people. It was not me who mentioned the freeman role of kdowns. It was gnut:

or freeman right?
he said if he dies it would affect the town....
The people who reacted to it were digitaldude (Mason Recruiter) and xi0 (scum)

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
WTF man...wtf
Gnut basically stated what would happen now that kdowns is a freeman.
forgot huh?
i didn't...last game refreshed me on a lot of shit....
yall...said it was 3rd party maybe...if we dont kill arc today we will have to kill him tomorrow...now freeman is possibly exposed...:faint

gnut and xi0 then had an argument about saying the role

I never understand why people use the F-word in this thread, especially when trying to come off as Townie. That's either a misplay, or people are just that dumb.
sorry dude...wwe were trying to figure out thangz....contribute sometimes u.u
Yeah, and you just potentially fucked the town. Which means you're dumb/careless, or you don't care. I'd like to think it's the latter, but it seems plenty of people are already on the Arctigor train already. I don't blame them though, no point in voting for anyone else right now. Unless people actually buy that "Bomb" defense?
Because it's careless. I cringe any time anyone says that word during a game, sorry. It just reminds or points out something to the party or parties who would benefit from it.

Not going to talk about it anymore, hopefully they lose this shit in the spam.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You seem to confuse me with a lot of different people. It was not me who mentioned the freeman role of kdowns. It was gnut:

The people who reacted to it were digitaldude (Mason Recruiter) and xi0 (scum)

Gnut basically stated what would happen now that kdowns is a freeman.

gnut and xi0 then had an argument about saying the role

Thanks ... Im sorry that I remembered wrong .. so you think gnut could be 3rd party?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Non Nightrole
Kat (Minor Blocking Role?)

Nightrole
Imperium
Benelori (Insane doctor?)
Mazino
gnut
Matzik2012 (Not a blocking role)
Xadyu (Not a bulletproof, Not a cowboy, hider?)
wizzard

Heaven
lidcutan
Midoban
3c
Leoat12
Niichan
kdowns
digitaldude

Satan's Anus
Josef K
Arctigor
xi0

xnut, scav?
scav no idea....but pretty sure xnut is not mafia...nor is matzik...I would expect that both the mafia and the 3rd party are from the active players...if not, then it's bad luck...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Thanks ... Im sorry that I remembered wrong .. so you think gnut could be 3rd party?
I dont know. I think he could be the boss. In any case I found the wording that xi0 used here to gnut, suspect.

I never understand why people use the F-word in this thread, especially when trying to come off as Townie. That's either a misplay, or people are just that dumb.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

So no one has claimed the other doctor or detective role then? Maybe there was one of each.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I dont know. I think he could be the boss. In any case I found the wording that xi0 used here to gnut, suspect.


---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

So no one has claimed the other doctor or detective role then? Maybe there was one of each.
What other doctor?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

What other doctor?
If there is an "insane doctor" there is a "sane" one. Who have you targeted?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die, right?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die, right?
Are you Hider ?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

DAY 4 INTERVENTION


Xadyu
(Hider)
(killed)

Day Phase Resumes.

[highlight]9 Players Left[/highlight]
​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

If there is an "insane doctor" there is a "sane" one. Who have you targeted?
Gary and you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Lol Faust :nah
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Gary and you.
Which nights?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

DAY 4 INTERVENTION


Xadyu
(Hider)
(killed)

SORRY I MESSED UP! :sweat

Day Phase Resumes.​
Damn. Well that pretty much kills the last person I trusted.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Damn. Well that pretty much kills the last person I trusted.
Anyway ... tell me please about your role NOW!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

I doubt I will be allowed to host again :( First Time with 20 Players...

(sorry for spamming)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

I doubt I will be allowed to host again :( First Time with 20 Players...

(sorry for spamming)
oh come on ... Tom didnt say anything that could influence this game

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Hah ... sure Mafia Mason? This thing made me more suspicious of you.

Votekill Imperium
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Which nights?
Well I couldn't target Gary this night, cuz he was dead already...

Last night...and it was me who killed him...and I was hoping to kill you too to be honest :sweat...because I'm pretty sure I will die the next night, since I'm probably the only townie with a killing role...and the odds are better to kill off mafia or 3rd...me killing gary was just dumb luck based on a slight suspicion
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top