Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You don't know, bene doesn't and scav doesn't know. You could be mafia.
No, I'm just never interested enough in the games to actually do some research outside of this thread.
This is a well-known fact.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

No, I'm just never interested enough in the games to actually do some research outside of this thread.
This is a well-known fact.
Then die.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You'll never find me!
The mafia will.....

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

So faust is not gonna be back for a while...SON OF BITCH!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Worst. Host. Ever. :cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Scav was a host?! :gwah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Yeah scav and then kdowns, it was dark times for mafia game.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

[highlight]30 Minutes before Day Phase 2 ends[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

[highlight]17 Minutes before Day Phase 2 ends[/highlight]
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

13/15 Votes
Note: scav is infected

FaustXIII said:
[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!

vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.

Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood. :hmm

Votekill arctigor
There really are only three reasons why Arc would have revealed his role:

1. Plain stupid attempt, to help the townie perhaps. Not a smart move though.
2. He's a mafia member trying to lead us in the wrong direction.
3. He really is a traitor but gave us false names. He hopes that we kill Xad or wizzard, gets recruited tonight, and can tell us that he was naive and didn't get recruited this night. Another stupid move though, because a naive traitor can't possible get one real mafia and two fake ones, the naive traitor only gets told about fake mafia members.

In any case, he fucked this up way too much. Either in a very stupid attempt to help us, or in a very stupid attempt to save his own ass. He deserves to die no matter what.

Votekill Arctigor
Vote Kill Arctigor
Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way

Votekill Arctigor

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
Lock my vote faust.
oh yeah, you can lock my vote too Faust
Locking my vote, too.
imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid




I'm not a freeman
im voting arc...i think if we dont get him today...it will be tomorrow
dayphase wasted reguardless...but i think findin out his role is substantial to the town
he crossed the line....votekill bene brother

but it something changes before the phase ends...maybe i'll reconsider...but as of now i will take the chance for the town...i don't think arc is a bomb
he ignored imp's question if he was....
I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.

I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
I am not the Bomb.

Vote Kill... Kat?

This is just to throw away my vote.
man,had so much to catch up... now im going on a long trip with bob and i will not be around until tomorrow.
so since there is a rlly tiny possibility of arc being the bomb,i will stick to my vote from day 1 just to be on the safe side Votekill Xio
from monday im going to be more active and i hope more helpful
Votekill xnut! :yelling

I'm a bomb...
My vote reflects the following:

I don't want to be the last, in case my brother is the bomb, but if he is, then Impy's course of action seems the best to me, so I have no problem with him dying in general...he did fuck up this game anyway...

So my vote reflects whom I found most suspicious, from the entire batch of players...

Votekill Kat

There are others too, who are a bit more suspicious than others, but I won't reveal names just yet...my night protection well weigh heavily on my brother's role...

x8 Arctigor (digitaldude, Imperium, Leoat12, naruto-niichan, Xadyu, Kat, wizzard, gnut)

x3 Kat (xi0, kdowns, benelori)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (Penalty Vote)

x1 xnut (Arctigor)

[highlight]

Who didn't vote:
matzik1212
xnut

Inform me if I missed a vote.

[/highlight]

END DAY 2

The first set of matches was rough. "The Kid," Shien Mushanokoji, Seibu Wild Gunmen's Quarterback received a lot of intentional very powerful tackles, especially during blitz in their first game. He was injured badly and will not be able to participate in the tournament anymore. Turns out he's one of the culprits that injured the ace players during the night.


Arctigor
(Mafia Member)
(lynched)

START NIGHT 2

[highlight]matzik1212 and xnut will each receive a penalty vote next Day Phase for not voting in Day 2

Night 2 ends in 12 Hours

15 Players left.

[/highlight]


​

---------- Post added December 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was December 22, 2013 at 09:52 PM ----------

END NIGHT 2

Three Victims were reported.


xi0
(Mafia Assassin)
(killed)


digitaldude
(Mason Recruiter)
(killed)


kdowns
(Freeman)
(killed)

START DAY 3

Games were cancelled because the tournament mourned Monta's death.

(Day 3 is skipped because of the Freeman)

END DAY 3

START NIGHT 3

[highlight]12 Players left

Night Phase 3 ends in 12 Hours
[/highlight]

[highlight]Night Phase 3 ends in 3 Hours[/highlight]​

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------



END NIGHT 3


naruto-niichan
(Mason)
(killed)


Leoat12
(Prostitute)
(killed)

0/9 Votes

Yoichi Hiruma is infected and will not be able to vote this Day Phase.


(Infected)

FaustXIII said:
matzik1212 and xnut will each receive a penalty vote next Day Phase for not voting in Day 2

x1 xnut (Penalty Vote)

x1 matzik1212 (Penalty Vote)

START DAY 4


[highlight]Day 4 ends in 24 Hours Max

10 Players left.
[/highlight]

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

I'm going to end up all alone at this rate.. :o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Non Nightrole
Kat (Minor Blocking Role?)

Nightrole
Imperium
Benelori (Insane doctor?)
Mazino
gnut
Matzik2012 (Not a blocking role)
Xadyu (Not a bulletproof, Not a cowboy, hider?)
wizzard

Heaven
lidcutan
Midoban
3c
Leoat12
Niichan
kdowns
digitaldude

Satan's Anus
Josef K
Arctigor
xi0

xnut, scav?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Non Nightrole
Kat (Minor Blocking Role?)

Nightrole
Imperium
Benelori (Insane doctor?)
Mazino
gnut
Matzik2012 (Not a blocking role)
Xadyu (Not a bulletproof, Not a cowboy, hider?)
wizzard

Heaven
lidcutan
Midoban
3c
Leoat12
Niichan
kdowns
digitaldude

Satan's Anus
Josef K
Arctigor
xi0

xnut, scav?
I think sca is detective

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Anyways ... I prepared this few minutes before the ady started cuz today is a busy day for me so I dunno how active I will be

Kids nowdays :nah

good that Arcy was mafia, that kinda means that wizzard and xad should be townies (there could be still 3rd party between them though) but not mafia (I doubt that there is another mafia memeber)

So 2nd night:
I guess it could be like this
Insane doctor killed xi0
Mafia killed DD
3rd party probably knew that kdowns is Freeman so they killed him - I think Imp came out with that idea that kdowns could be Freeman (not sure about that so if Im wrong that you came out with this idea Impy, sorry)

I want to ask the Sickly Townie to reveal who did he infect last night, cuz if he did try to infect me ... then Im becoming a confirmed townie, which could help the detective in the next night to test his sanity if he stil doesnt know. Also I guess detective (which I think I know who it is) should say his night actions so we can know more.

So it should be like this now

4. gnut - Hiruma Yoichi - night role, not a prostitute
5. Mazino - Mizumachi Kengo- night role,
7. matzik1212 - Mamori Anezaki- night role, not prostitute, not BP, silent, didnt say much
10. xnut - Akaba Hayato- silent, didnt say anything about the role
12. wizzard - Tetsuma Jo - not a freeman, night role
14. scav - Koutaro Sasaki- not a sickly townie, (Detective)?
15. benelori - Sena Kobayakawa-(Insane doctor)
18. Xadyu - Kurita Ryokan - not a bulletproof, his role helps him to survive, (hider)?
19. Imperium - Sakuraba Haruto - night role (possible 3rd party)


Imperium- I cant really say how his behavoir is cuz I dont know his play, buut I think he might be 3rd party cuz he thought that kdowns might be a freeman so he might have wanted another night.

gnut- he doesnt seem to be a 3rd party and he also jumped on Arcy so no mafia either, I want you to tell us more about your role

xnut- he didnt say a shit, but I know he didnt have much time, well this phase he will have to say more too, I dont think he is sickly though, cuz there was no action during the night so sickly might have wanted to see if Im lying or not (if he picked me but most probably he did) so it should have been somebody who was following the game

mazi- he didnt say much, just that he had a night role, but he voted against xi0 last night so no mafia most probably

scav- seems to be detective, he doesnt wanna say anything about his role yet so I assume he might be detective ... in that case, if you are detective scav you its time to tell us more


Last night

just two kills so that could be ehm insane doctor (Lolo please confirm that you picked one of those dead ppl) and 3rd party
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Too much text for Kat. Definitely mafia.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Too much text for Kat. Definitely mafia.
read it you idiot ... if sickly townie infected me during the night 2 ... I am confirmed townie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top