Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

11/15 Votes
Note: scav is infected

FaustXIII said:
[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!

vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.

Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood. :hmm

Votekill arctigor
There really are only three reasons why Arc would have revealed his role:

1. Plain stupid attempt, to help the townie perhaps. Not a smart move though.
2. He's a mafia member trying to lead us in the wrong direction.
3. He really is a traitor but gave us false names. He hopes that we kill Xad or wizzard, gets recruited tonight, and can tell us that he was naive and didn't get recruited this night. Another stupid move though, because a naive traitor can't possible get one real mafia and two fake ones, the naive traitor only gets told about fake mafia members.

In any case, he fucked this up way too much. Either in a very stupid attempt to help us, or in a very stupid attempt to save his own ass. He deserves to die no matter what.

Votekill Arctigor
Vote Kill Arctigor
Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way

Votekill Arctigor

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
Lock my vote faust.
oh yeah, you can lock my vote too Faust
Locking my vote, too.
imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid




I'm not a freeman
im voting arc...i think if we dont get him today...it will be tomorrow
dayphase wasted reguardless...but i think findin out his role is substantial to the town
he crossed the line....votekill bene brother

but it something changes before the phase ends...maybe i'll reconsider...but as of now i will take the chance for the town...i don't think arc is a bomb
he ignored imp's question if he was....
I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.

I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
I am not the Bomb.

Vote Kill... Kat?

This is just to throw away my vote.
man,had so much to catch up... now im going on a long trip with bob and i will not be around until tomorrow.
so since there is a rlly tiny possibility of arc being the bomb,i will stick to my vote from day 1 just to be on the safe side Votekill Xio
from monday im going to be more active and i hope more helpful

x8 Arctigor (digitaldude, Imperium, Leoat12, naruto-niichan, Xadyu, Kat, wizzard, gnut)

x2 Kat (xi0, kdowns)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (Penalty Vote)

[highlight]

Who didn't vote:
Arctigor
matzik1212
xnut
benelori

Inform me if I missed a vote.

Day Phase 2 ends in 3 Hours
[/highlight]
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

He is probably serial killer.
I find him suspicious too. And that he is still alive is strange too :notsure
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Votekill xnut! :yelling

I'm a bomb...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

My vote reflects the following:

I don't want to be the last, in case my brother is the bomb, but if he isn't, then Impy's course of action seems the best to me, so I have no problem with him dying in general...he did fuck up this game anyway...

So my vote reflects whom I found most suspicious, from the entire batch of players...

Votekill Kat

There are others too, who are a bit more suspicious than others, but I won't reveal names just yet...my night protection well weigh heavily on my brother's role...
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

My vote reflects the following:

I don't want to be the last, in case my brother is the bomb, but if he is, then Impy's course of action seems the best to me, so I have no problem with him dying in general...he did fuck up this game anyway...

So my vote reflects whom I found most suspicious, from the entire batch of players...

Votekill Kat

There are others too, who are a bit more suspicious than others, but I won't reveal names just yet...my night protection well weigh heavily on my brother's role...
lol baby you are so stupid :toc I revealed my role and you still do not believe me ? or you are just too scared that I can see something from your behavior on skype ? :heh Im a danger for you ,right? and just to make you sure I dunno if I believe you that shit about being insane doctor.

+ you didnt give any reasons so boo
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

his reasons are that u votekilled me...:hmph
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

13/15 Votes
Note: scav is infected

FaustXIII said:
[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!

vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.

Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood. :hmm

Votekill arctigor
There really are only three reasons why Arc would have revealed his role:

1. Plain stupid attempt, to help the townie perhaps. Not a smart move though.
2. He's a mafia member trying to lead us in the wrong direction.
3. He really is a traitor but gave us false names. He hopes that we kill Xad or wizzard, gets recruited tonight, and can tell us that he was naive and didn't get recruited this night. Another stupid move though, because a naive traitor can't possible get one real mafia and two fake ones, the naive traitor only gets told about fake mafia members.

In any case, he fucked this up way too much. Either in a very stupid attempt to help us, or in a very stupid attempt to save his own ass. He deserves to die no matter what.

Votekill Arctigor
Vote Kill Arctigor
Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way

Votekill Arctigor

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
Lock my vote faust.
oh yeah, you can lock my vote too Faust
Locking my vote, too.
imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid




I'm not a freeman
im voting arc...i think if we dont get him today...it will be tomorrow
dayphase wasted reguardless...but i think findin out his role is substantial to the town
he crossed the line....votekill bene brother

but it something changes before the phase ends...maybe i'll reconsider...but as of now i will take the chance for the town...i don't think arc is a bomb
he ignored imp's question if he was....
I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.

I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
I am not the Bomb.

Vote Kill... Kat?

This is just to throw away my vote.
man,had so much to catch up... now im going on a long trip with bob and i will not be around until tomorrow.
so since there is a rlly tiny possibility of arc being the bomb,i will stick to my vote from day 1 just to be on the safe side Votekill Xio
from monday im going to be more active and i hope more helpful
Votekill xnut! :yelling

I'm a bomb...
My vote reflects the following:

I don't want to be the last, in case my brother is the bomb, but if he is, then Impy's course of action seems the best to me, so I have no problem with him dying in general...he did fuck up this game anyway...

So my vote reflects whom I found most suspicious, from the entire batch of players...

Votekill Kat

There are others too, who are a bit more suspicious than others, but I won't reveal names just yet...my night protection well weigh heavily on my brother's role...

x8 Arctigor (digitaldude, Imperium, Leoat12, naruto-niichan, Xadyu, Kat, wizzard, gnut)

x3 Kat (xi0, kdowns, benelori)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (Penalty Vote)

x1 xnut (Arctigor)

[highlight]

Who didn't vote:
matzik1212
xnut

Inform me if I missed a vote.

Day Phase 2 ends in 1 Hour and 38 Minutes
[/highlight]
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

his reasons are that u votekilled me...:hmph
so if you die and you are mafia, he is mafia with you , oki... got it
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

so if you die and you are mafia, he is mafia with you , oki... got it
nooo way...how did u figure it out? o.O
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

lol baby you are so stupid :toc I revealed my role and you still do not believe me ? or you are just too scared that I can see something from your behavior on skype ? :heh Im a danger for you ,right? and just to make you sure I dunno if I believe you that shit about being insane doctor.

+ you didnt give any reasons so boo
I don't really know how you revealed your role...and if you did, then you aren't a danger to anybody, so no...

And on that basis...if you don't believe, why should we believe you? The same can be applied to everyone...

The biggest reason, is Josef's deflection, which was quite glaring when it happened, but nobody said anything, and only now did Gary mention it...and now Josef turned out to be a mafia, so yeah...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

RIP arctigor. you gonna go down as the worst traitor or the worst mafia in MG history :3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I don't really know how you revealed your role...and if you did, then you aren't a danger to anybody, so no...

And on that basis...if you don't believe, why should we believe you? The same can be applied to everyone...

The biggest reason, is Josef's deflection, which was quite glaring when it happened, but nobody said anything, and only now did Gary mention it...and now Josef turned out to be a mafia, so yeah...
Oh god, read the thread then .... how come DD knows my role already and others too and you and scav dont ? funny I said too many clues

I have nothing with Josef ... I dont even recall talking to him during the day 1 so your reasons are stuuuuuuuupid

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

RIP arctigor. you gonna go down as the worst traitor or the worst mafia in MG history :3c
or bomb :toc

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Anyway I have to go to church now ... I think I will make it until the end of the day so see you laterz :bye
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Oh god, read the thread then .... how come DD knows my role already and others too and you and scav dont ? funny I said too many clues
Well...I know what you claim to be...hence I said that you are no danger to anyone...
I have nothing with Josef ... I dont even recall talking to him during the day 1 so your reasons are stuuuuuuuupid
Meh :p
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Arctigor was not the bomb but he was in fact the freeman...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I don't know what your role is either Kat. :notsure
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Faust gone to play gamez....day phase might be delayed despite arctigor getting 8 votes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I don't know what your role is either Kat. :notsure
She has a minor role blocking role and she does not do night actions, look at the role list and you can figure it out.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

If people worked out what her role is, why isn't there a confirmation yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top