Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
He is probably serial killer.What do you think about xi0?
He is probably serial killer.What do you think about xi0?
FaustXIII said:[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!
vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.
Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood.
Votekill arctigor
There really are only three reasons why Arc would have revealed his role:
1. Plain stupid attempt, to help the townie perhaps. Not a smart move though.
2. He's a mafia member trying to lead us in the wrong direction.
3. He really is a traitor but gave us false names. He hopes that we kill Xad or wizzard, gets recruited tonight, and can tell us that he was naive and didn't get recruited this night. Another stupid move though, because a naive traitor can't possible get one real mafia and two fake ones, the naive traitor only gets told about fake mafia members.
In any case, he fucked this up way too much. Either in a very stupid attempt to help us, or in a very stupid attempt to save his own ass. He deserves to die no matter what.
Votekill Arctigor
Vote Kill Arctigor
Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way
Votekill Arctigor
---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------
Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
Lock my vote faust.
oh yeah, you can lock my vote too Faust
Locking my vote, too.
imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...
if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid
I'm not a freeman
im voting arc...i think if we dont get him today...it will be tomorrow
dayphase wasted reguardless...but i think findin out his role is substantial to the town
he crossed the line....votekill bene brother
but it something changes before the phase ends...maybe i'll reconsider...but as of now i will take the chance for the town...i don't think arc is a bomb
he ignored imp's question if he was....
I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.
I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose
---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------
Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
I am not the Bomb.
Vote Kill... Kat?
This is just to throw away my vote.
man,had so much to catch up... now im going on a long trip with bob and i will not be around until tomorrow.
so since there is a rlly tiny possibility of arc being the bomb,i will stick to my vote from day 1 just to be on the safe side Votekill Xio
from monday im going to be more active and i hope more helpful
I find him suspicious too. And that he is still alive is strange tooHe is probably serial killer.


Votekill xnut!
I'm a bomb...

lol baby you are so stupidMy vote reflects the following:
I don't want to be the last, in case my brother is the bomb, but if he is, then Impy's course of action seems the best to me, so I have no problem with him dying in general...he did fuck up this game anyway...
So my vote reflects whom I found most suspicious, from the entire batch of players...
Votekill Kat
There are others too, who are a bit more suspicious than others, but I won't reveal names just yet...my night protection well weigh heavily on my brother's role...
I revealed my role and you still do not believe me ? or you are just too scared that I can see something from your behavior on skype ?
Im a danger for you ,right? and just to make you sure I dunno if I believe you that shit about being insane doctor.

FaustXIII said:[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!
vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.
Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood.
Votekill arctigor
There really are only three reasons why Arc would have revealed his role:
1. Plain stupid attempt, to help the townie perhaps. Not a smart move though.
2. He's a mafia member trying to lead us in the wrong direction.
3. He really is a traitor but gave us false names. He hopes that we kill Xad or wizzard, gets recruited tonight, and can tell us that he was naive and didn't get recruited this night. Another stupid move though, because a naive traitor can't possible get one real mafia and two fake ones, the naive traitor only gets told about fake mafia members.
In any case, he fucked this up way too much. Either in a very stupid attempt to help us, or in a very stupid attempt to save his own ass. He deserves to die no matter what.
Votekill Arctigor
Vote Kill Arctigor
Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way
Votekill Arctigor
---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------
Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
Lock my vote faust.
oh yeah, you can lock my vote too Faust
Locking my vote, too.
imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...
if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid
I'm not a freeman
im voting arc...i think if we dont get him today...it will be tomorrow
dayphase wasted reguardless...but i think findin out his role is substantial to the town
he crossed the line....votekill bene brother
but it something changes before the phase ends...maybe i'll reconsider...but as of now i will take the chance for the town...i don't think arc is a bomb
he ignored imp's question if he was....
I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.
I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose
---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------
Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
I am not the Bomb.
Vote Kill... Kat?
This is just to throw away my vote.
man,had so much to catch up... now im going on a long trip with bob and i will not be around until tomorrow.
so since there is a rlly tiny possibility of arc being the bomb,i will stick to my vote from day 1 just to be on the safe side Votekill Xio
from monday im going to be more active and i hope more helpful
Votekill xnut!
I'm a bomb...
My vote reflects the following:
I don't want to be the last, in case my brother is the bomb, but if he is, then Impy's course of action seems the best to me, so I have no problem with him dying in general...he did fuck up this game anyway...
So my vote reflects whom I found most suspicious, from the entire batch of players...
Votekill Kat
There are others too, who are a bit more suspicious than others, but I won't reveal names just yet...my night protection well weigh heavily on my brother's role...
so if you die and you are mafia, he is mafia with you , oki... got ithis reasons are that u votekilled me...![]()
nooo way...how did u figure it out? o.Oso if you die and you are mafia, he is mafia with you , oki... got it
I don't really know how you revealed your role...and if you did, then you aren't a danger to anybody, so no...lol baby you are so stupidI revealed my role and you still do not believe me ? or you are just too scared that I can see something from your behavior on skype ?
Im a danger for you ,right? and just to make you sure I dunno if I believe you that shit about being insane doctor.
+ you didnt give any reasons so boo

Oh god, read the thread then .... how come DD knows my role already and others too and you and scav dont ? funny I said too many cluesI don't really know how you revealed your role...and if you did, then you aren't a danger to anybody, so no...
And on that basis...if you don't believe, why should we believe you? The same can be applied to everyone...
The biggest reason, is Josef's deflection, which was quite glaring when it happened, but nobody said anything, and only now did Gary mention it...and now Josef turned out to be a mafia, so yeah...
or bombRIP arctigor. you gonna go down as the worst traitor or the worst mafia in MG history![]()


Well...I know what you claim to be...hence I said that you are no danger to anyone...Oh god, read the thread then .... how come DD knows my role already and others too and you and scav dont ? funny I said too many clues
MehI have nothing with Josef ... I dont even recall talking to him during the day 1 so your reasons are stuuuuuuuupid


She has a minor role blocking role and she does not do night actions, look at the role list and you can figure it out.I don't know what your role is either Kat.![]()