Games - Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Asia...you asking for niichan's word?

:toc

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
And here I wanted to be Beatrice, damn you syx :arf
Kyahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahhaha

You think just because you finished Umineko you deserve it more?????

YOU DON'T! BATTTTUUUURAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Kyhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaahhaha

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Asia...you asking for niichan's word?

:toc
Well, it's not written on your forehead, but on this cunning smile of your avy... Mafia-kun.

@syx you stole my dear Beatrice avy! You can't just understand how much I wanted to take Beatrice avy cause it's similar to my real name Beatriz, which is a variation of Beatrice! :arf

Reactions: syx

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I should probably go ahead and start analyzing the special game stuff.

Secondary Role ~ Holder of the Note

A Note with very special powers exists. Upon receiving the note, you gain a secondary role:

1. The player whose name is written in this Note, shall die by night
~
2. The player that holds this note must write down a name
~
3. The player has to pass on the Note to a player they haven't passed it to yet. The hosts pick someone randomly if the player doesn't
~
4. Obtaining the Note prevents you from using your primary role, and uses up your night action
~
5. The Note does not prevent you from making use of any secondary role. The Note can always be used
~
6. Failing to either write down a name or pass on the Note incurs 1 (+ Nights passed) penalty votes the next Day
~
7. You receive the Note during the start of Day and pass it on at the end of Night
~
8. The Holder of the Note shows up in investigations like a non-townie normally would
~
9. The kill failing incurs no penalties
~
10. If the Holder of the Note is lynched during the Day, the Note is destroyed along with them
~
11. If the Holder of the Note is killed during the Night, the Note is passed to a random member of the killing party instead
~
12. Passing on the Note for the third time and onward incurs 1 (+ Nights passed) penalty votes the next Day
~
13. These rules are exhaustive
Killing ability systems, yay! These systems always go well for us! ..... :notlikethis

So let's analyze this properly:

-The gist of it is that whoever has this secondary role can kill any player at night and then pass the kill-ability onto to someone else. They say they notify you at start of day, so whoever has it right now should know he has it. If someone with an investigative role targets someone who has the note they will be notified of the note(but what's the point if the note moves to someone else?). The role is lost if the player with it is lynched(looking forward to the "But I have the note!" lynch defenses), while dying at night gives it to your killer's group.
Also, if you pass it more than 3 times you get hit with a hefty penalty. Say you have the note, you kill someone and give it away, then in night 2 that someone gives it back to you and you can kill again in night 3. The earliest that penalty could hit you is night 5, which has you start day 6 with 5 penalty votes :lmao I wonder if this is some restriction on mafias keeping it among themselves, or just to screw over a very lucky/unlucky person.

Now for what it doesn't say:

-It doesn't say how many of these secondary roles exist. I'd want to assume there's 1 note right now on one player, but if that guy gets lynched the game loses the entire system right away. So I believe that they included more than 1. But if there's too many of them then we'd lose a lot of people too early, so I believe it's 2 or 3 at best to keep it balanced?
-It doesn't say if mafias can have 2 or more kills in the same night if they use their regular kill + the note/s? I'm hoping not.
-It doesn't say that we can't share this info, so the ones who have it could theoretically share that, but could be risky if they all get targeted and their note/s get harvested. But we could keep it in mind and also openly discuss recommendations for people to kill with the Note? Doubt we'll have anything solid so early, but in later days we could potentially kill a lot of very obvious mafias and not be restrained by just 1 lynch.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh yeah....this is gonna be good!
:popcorn
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, it's not written on your forehead, but on this cunning smile of your avy... Mafia-kun.

@syx you stole my dear Beatrice avy! You can't just understand how much I wanted to take Beatrice avy cause it's similar to my real name Beatriz, which is a variation of Beatrice! :arf
Dont get it twisted...im one of the few playing who know niichan-kun's snakiness :XD

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Actually scratch that about multiple notes, I just read the story-post. If the story is to be believed lawldadelta found only 1 book which she gave to 1 person.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually scratch that about multiple notes, I just read the story-post. If the story is to be believed lawldadelta found only 1 book which she gave to 1 person.
"lost the book"

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Whenever I see someone mentioning the Umineko wiki:

umineko wiki

Though yeah I should probably read up on George. He's like a charming prince :awe
Twice you said work together...starting quick to earn that trust,huh....nii-chan ol buddy?
Reminds me of a certain someone with Lambu last game :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
"lost the book"
In the story they could also kill by writing on the ripped-off paper. Hopefully that's not a thing here :XD

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh yeah....this is gonna be good!
:popcorn

Dont get it twisted...im one of the few playing who know niichan-kun's snakiness :XD
Now listen here, I was townie pretty often too :biblethump you trying to blame me so hard this early on only makes you suspicious :nah

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
umineko wiki

Though yeah I should probably read up on George. He's like a charming prince :awe

Reminds me of a certain someone with Lambu last game :rolleyes:
Your character makes me think of a pretty boy version of Shinpachi from Gintama.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
syx didn't steal anything.

Only those who are worthy can take the role of Beatrice the Golden Witch.

The fact that your parents named you Beatriz instead of Beatrice is proof of that.

Now be a good girl and serve me some tea.

@niichan
a Beatrice sig asap!

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Let the shitflinging begin

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now listen here, I was townie pretty often too :biblethump you trying to blame me so hard this early on only makes you suspicious :nah
:kukuku
Bring it big red

Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Your character makes me think of a pretty boy version of Shinpachi from Gintama.
Yeah now that you mention it, but hair color is different I think? Hard to see with the lighting.

Btw Demon I swear if you're mafia again...

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I propose that demon is mafia or somewhat evil

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I have no idea how niichan plays whatsoever, his last game must've been long ago.
Btw @TSPanda I stickied the thread, it's just much better than keeping it below. But if you really don't want it stickied remove it and let me know.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Let's not start with this again.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Now what's worrying me more is the note, if it's on the hands of mafia, does it mean mafia can have two kills? The note counts as a night action, but does the rule that mafia can only have 1 night kill remains?

Nah, I'll give a vote of trust for Demon at least today, who knows he really incarnated as a townie this time. And also I'll trust my bro niichan for now, never seen his playstyle either, need to observe more.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I have no idea how niichan plays whatsoever, his last game must've been long ago.
Btw @TSPanda I stickied the thread, it's just much better than keeping it below. But if you really don't want it stickied remove it and let me know.
I think his last game was the Naruto one.

Status
Not open for further replies.