Games - Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Lambu you only had two roles... :gwahDon't tell me again that you are...

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
With 26 players that's either a mafia group of 7 mafias, or a split of 4/4? Unless there's more stuff thrown in like recruitables and 3rd parties. Not sure if I should hope for it to be a 2-mafia or 1-mafia game though. With 1 mafia links between players are easier to find and chase, but with 2 mafias the mafias also have to fear getting killed at night which could help us if we screw up the lynches again.
If I understood that Note mechanic correctly, mafia members can pass it among all their own members before having to choose someone else. That, aside from being potentially broken as heck, makes me think it's even less likely than usual for a game of this size to have only one big mafia.

!Vote Kill Beatrice
Well that's a nice third post you have there. Would you mind reminding me of how many Mafia Games you have played before?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Just vote kill niichan
Why? Is he some kind of evil mastermind from previous games? If its that so I would rather have him around for a couple days, games with active and cunning people in it are more interesting. Spicy discussions are the meat of this game.
As for the Death Note thing I think there will be a time when everyone who had it in their hands will have to tell the town their actions, if in Day 4 or so no one claims to have the DN then we can assume it fell on Mafia hands.

Its actually more complex than that but we should discuss this topic throughly, it reminds me of the Genkidama thing but with secrecy.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We have a lot of new players this time. DiMaria, Elusia, EmptySoul, Gryffindor, MarmaladeSky and zimbardo. 6 new players. There's a good chance there's mafias among them.
I'm still more for lynching inactive people, don't want that lawl/panda game-takeover of last game to repeat here.
And already suspecting the new players.... so this is what a cruel world feels like :pout

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
@Lambu you only had two roles... :gwahDon't tell me again that you are...
Oh no... you noticed! DIE!! :arf:handgun

:fan

Nah, dont worry this time, instead of me you should worry about @GrySun , this man has never been mafia... like never ever! What are the odds of him being scum this time? As high as Demon had of being townie last game, or even more. :mono

Yeah I love percentages.

Lets keep him around for now though, he could... help in the investigation... by the way @Vandred your name sounds like Kira's theme song

Is this some kind of message? :SOON

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh no... you noticed! DIE!! :arf:handgun

:fan

Nah, dont worry this time, instead of me you should worry about @GrySun , this man has never been mafia... like never ever! What are the odds of him being scum this time? As high as Demon had of being townie last game, or even more. :mono

Yeah I love percentages.

Lets keep him around for now though, he could... help in the investigation... by the way @Vandred your name sounds like Kira's theme song

Is this some kind of message? :SOON
That almost sounds like you're trying to paint me as a night target already. Coming from you, Lambu, this hurts :emocat

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
And already suspecting the new players.... so this is what a cruel world feels like :pout
Mafia loves to frame inexperienced players, Elusia-chan. Be careful.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

You're telling me that now? Even us new players aren't safe? This is just cruel...... :shootme

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah, there were better times for the newbies... when the mafia toddlers would stay quiet for the whole game and stay alive
Haa... good times.

But there will be no mercy for you @Elusia actually keeping track of the newbie tendencies is in my list. :mono

Almost 2 am here so Im going to sleep, back in 10 hours or so.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hmmmm can't decide if you're innocent or this is a clever ploy to deflect suspicion..... :notsure
I haven't really played Mafia before. Ever. So I don't really know if there are two mafias here. (I'm still confused by the rules no matter how I read them again and again) If they manage to kill me, then it's sad because in my first game, I'm just gonna get killed off.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, there were better times for the newbies... when the mafia toddlers would stay quiet for the whole game and stay alive
Haa... good times.

But there will be no mercy for you @Elusia actually keeping track of the newbie tendencies is in my list. :mono

Almost 2 am here so Im going to sleep, back in 10 hours or so.
I see....... :emocat

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hello people, just got back from life

My PhD entry test was like a intelectual wrecking ball, I really can´t think straight

Today is also the Bday of my GF, who is now sleeping passed out on Tequilla.

So...this is happening..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
people post i want to do my 3 posts i am tired pls
--- Double Post Merged, ---
"Despite having the appearance of a girl with long, light-blue hair and a darkly-colored dress, Zepar is suggested to be male due to using a masculine speech pattern, and the fact that Zepar is of the opposite gender of the equally feminine Furfur."

Im a trap. Fitting.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Good luck on your tests for PhD, @Kato756 , but why is a trap fitting? :notsure

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Good luck on your tests for PhD, @Kato756 , but why is a trap fitting? :notsure
It is done already, now just waiting for results in half a month or so.

Because just like how you scream at the gods "WHY" when you have a boner for a character you then discover has a dick, so did I upon reading my role.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Well this setup looks fun as hell. I’m just about caught up... I think. Skimmed pretty heavily though.

But now I have to work. Brought my laptop though so at lunch I’ll be ready to kick ass or whatever.

Am I a guy or am I also a surprise transgender? Should I just roleplay as a reindeer?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
My identity

Furfur is the thirty-fourth highest ranking earl of Hell and is Zepar's twin. Given the circumstances of the twins' gender, Furfur is suggested to be female since it is stated in the TIPS that Furfur is of the opposite gender of the ambiguously male Zepar. Furfur always appears in unison with Zepar when summoned, and has the power to cultivate emotions. Furfur can also grant an inexhaustible offensive
power to those who contract them.

I am not sure whether I am female or male.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Any Umineko fans wanna explain the Purple Truth business? I googled but don’t have time to read a whole wiki page when I’ve got a shit day at work.

Actually scratch that about multiple notes, I just read the story-post. If the story is to be believed lawldadelta found only 1 book which she gave to 1 person.
I read it the other way around. In the opening post she gave away a note, then in the update she’s found and given away another.. or that’s how I understood it. Also “ I wonder why these Notes are just lying around” implies there are more than one, I thought.

And is it just me or does the part about “wishing there was some other way than blind luck to destroy it” indicate that there definitely is or will be some other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.