Games - Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Let's not start with this again.
Silence, Furniture!

There is no need to start anything... Don't you realize it?

IT ALREADY HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!!

KYAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Nii

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I should probably go ahead and start analyzing the special game stuff.

Killing ability systems, yay! These systems always go well for us! ..... :notlikethis

So let's analyze this properly:

-The gist of it is that whoever has this secondary role can kill any player at night and then pass the kill-ability onto to someone else. They say they notify you at start of day, so whoever has it right now should know he has it. If someone with an investigative role targets someone who has the note they will be notified of the note(but what's the point if the note moves to someone else?). The role is lost if the player with it is lynched(looking forward to the "But I have the note!" lynch defenses), while dying at night gives it to your killer's group.
Also, if you pass it more than 3 times you get hit with a hefty penalty. Say you have the note, you kill someone and give it away, then in night 2 that someone gives it back to you and you can kill again in night 3. The earliest that penalty could hit you is night 5, which has you start day 6 with 5 penalty votes :lmao I wonder if this is some restriction on mafias keeping it among themselves, or just to screw over a very lucky/unlucky person.

Now for what it doesn't say:

-It doesn't say how many of these secondary roles exist. I'd want to assume there's 1 note right now on one player, but if that guy gets lynched the game loses the entire system right away. So I believe that they included more than 1. But if there's too many of them then we'd lose a lot of people too early, so I believe it's 2 or 3 at best to keep it balanced?
-It doesn't say if mafias can have 2 or more kills in the same night if they use their regular kill + the note/s? I'm hoping not.
-It doesn't say that we can't share this info, so the ones who have it could theoretically share that, but could be risky if they all get targeted and their note/s get harvested. But we could keep it in mind and also openly discuss recommendations for people to kill with the Note? Doubt we'll have anything solid so early, but in later days we could potentially kill a lot of very obvious mafias and not be restrained by just 1 lynch.
Another thing it doesn't say: What priority the "kill" and the "passing it to someone else" have. I assume the kill is priority 3 since it says the Note kill can fail. As for the passing it to someone else, I have no clue. Probably also priority 3? But that's kinda crappy though that you'd then have to win 2 coin tosses if someone's killing you to both get your kill through and to not give away your Note.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I propose that demon is mafia or somewhat evil
Any reason or just a small bandwagon attempt? It's also a new thing for me to see you active early xnut. Did you get a mafia role which motivates you to play more?

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah true, the last game I participated in was 3 years ago, holy shit... :XD

Well I have to excuse myself from this Teaparty for now, even an Ushiromiya has to work, sadly. And it's a really long day too, so don't expect me to share any thoughts here for the next 18 hours or so (though might try to make a post during my break, not sure yet). From my experience people try to put the blame on a person for not posting much or nothing for a long time, especially during the first few days, so this is a preventative post :p

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah I'm just trolling he managed to trick me into thinking he was innocent every other time so I'd be fine with killing him first. I'm active right away because I happened to be waiting on the game to start up :)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yeah true, the last game I participated in was 3 years ago, holy shit... :XD

Well I have to excuse myself from this Teaparty for now, even an Ushiromiya has to work, sadly. And it's a really long day too, so don't expect me to share any thoughts here for the next 18 hours or so (though might try to make a post during my break, not sure yet). From my experience people try to put the blame on a person for not posting much or nothing for a long time, especially during the first few days, so this is a preventative post :p
Im not sure , didn't you played the GoT game ? or im mistaking you with someone else ?

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dang this is already considered more active :derp

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
And I sincelerely hope you're not fooling me again Beato, are you by chance a mafia member?
My, my... Battura is already using the big guns here heh? Don't get used to it my dear. Here is a cookie before I go to bed as well.

I'm not a mafia member.

(Thanks for the sig :zomg)
Vote Kill Beatrice.

Why? Annoying role playing.
You are role playing Kanon better than expected. It's spot on!

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
With 26 players that's either a mafia group of 7 mafias, or a split of 4/4? Unless there's more stuff thrown in like recruitables and 3rd parties. Not sure if I should hope for it to be a 2-mafia or 1-mafia game though. With 1 mafia links between players are easier to find and chase, but with 2 mafias the mafias also have to fear getting killed at night which could help us if we screw up the lynches again.

Also George is madly in love with @Zasz apparently :lmao And Zasz's character is deceiving him..? Also George seems to always die according to the wiki, ain't that promising me a nice game.

Dang this is already considered more active :derp
You didn't exactly set the bar high :XD Your last game was an inactivity hostkill even. Though I know what you mean about Demon deceiving people.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Game 56 still triggers me

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Guys being more active here than my everyday life xD
With 26 players that's either a mafia group of 7 mafias, or a split of 4/4? Unless there's more stuff thrown in like recruitables and 3rd parties. Not sure if I should hope for it to be a 2-mafia or 1-mafia game though. With 1 mafia links between players are easier to find and chase, but with 2 mafias the mafias also have to fear getting killed at night which could help us if we screw up the lynches again.

Also George is madly in love with @Zasz apparently :lmao And Zasz's character is deceiving him..? Also George seems to always die according to the wiki, ain't that promising me a nice game.

You didn't exactly set the bar high :XD Your last game was an inactivity hostkill even. Though I know what you mean about Demon deceiving people.
If there are really two mafias in this game, then it'll be harder to find them (and I'm already scared thinking about it. :emocat)

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
!Vote Kill Beatrice
IT ALREADY HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!!

KYAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I pictured your sig screaming like this....

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
They better not have given you a gun again.

Ah and since this worked before.. Spirit are you active or passive? :rolleyes:
Passive. And yeah giving me Vigilante isn't a good idea.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
We have a lot of new players this time. DiMaria, Elusia, EmptySoul, Gryffindor, MarmaladeSky and zimbardo. 6 new players. There's a good chance there's mafias among them.
I'm still more for lynching inactive people, don't want that lawl/panda game-takeover of last game to repeat here.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

yep agree considering the theme of the game i wont be surprised if there's a set of lovers in the game +possibly a threesome candidate, or some other parties or recruiting stuff. But lovers seems more suitable given the game setting.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I didn't get a cutie since the Overwatch game. :blush
Thanks for the avis @Farfalla , they all have a great effect. :thumbs

As for Umineko, I dont know a single thing about it and I would rather not know, after this I will most probably read it.

And since Im in such a good mood after a wonderful day I will give you a hint about my role.

I had my role before
Just kidding :XD
or maybe not...
:kappa

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just vote kill niichan

Reactions: syx
Status