Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
I did vote D1. I don't know why people are still coming up with that; i voted against Daws. My penalty vote was because i posted twice and not three times, since i had little time to participate.
I still don't understand why me saying that my role doesn't help town, makes me suspicious in your eyes.

Tbh, if it doesnt help townie there is a chance that it helps the mafia instead.

I really dont have any idea who else to suspect at this point. Right now, you seem like the safe bet. Unless something more comes up I dont think I can ignore the possibility.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Tbh, if it doesnt help townie there is a chance that it helps the mafia instead.
I doubt he'd give a hint that would potentially make him a Mafia Member,that'd be suicidal,he's an experienced player he'd know better than that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Afaik the only thing mentioned to vote Taku was his inactivity and that is pretty much nothing,if he is a Town Member lynching/voting him is a waste of Votes and time again,we'll only end up biting ourselves again. Can't have that.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
I doubt he'd give a hint that would potentially make him a Mafia Member,that'd be suicidal,he's an experienced player he'd know better than that.
That makes sense. But at this point, the 2 people I did suspect (asako & bel) arent giving me enough reasons & I dont they are mafia. (atm)

I didn't think vand is a mafia to begin with. Gry doesn't seemed like one from my observations. (The only reason he is on my radar is because of your post tbh)


I choose who to vote for (yesterday), from the hint everyone gave. I could gathered very little from yesterdays discussion.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That makes sense. But at this point, the 2 people I did suspect (asako & bel) arent giving me enough reasons & I dont they are mafia. (atm)

I didn't think vand is a mafia to begin with. Gry doesn't seemed like one from my observations. (The only reason he is on my radar is because of your post tbh)


I choose who to vote for (yesterday), from the hint everyone gave. I could gathered very little from yesterdays discussion.
Not to influence or sway you onto anything else now but,it'd be better not to decide too quickly on who to vote yet.

My guess on Gry is more of a Maybe atm. what i'm more clear on is one of our 3 Hints/reveals today,that being Asako,Zasz and Revo.

Van didn't really seem suspicious to me either,i played with him as Town before and his style wasn't really different from the time so i had silently trusted him as one of us.

Regarding Bel i'm pretty much on the same point as with Taku,she hasn't really given me much yet to suspect her nor distrust her and especially vote her as of yet. I'd say wait and observe how the phase proceeds,cast an initial vote somewhere in the middle or towards the end and then if things get heated up close to end of DP change and lock it if you feel like it. Feels like the safest and wisest route to drive atm. in my opinion.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Not to influence or sway you onto anything else now but,it'd be better not to decide too quickly on who to vote yet.

My guess on Gry is more of a Maybe atm. what i'm more clear on is one of our 3 Hints/reveals today,that being Asako,Zasz and Revo.

Van didn't really seem suspicious to me either,i played with him as Town before and his style wasn't really different from the time so i had silently trusted him as one of us.

Regarding Bel i'm pretty much on the same point as with Taku,she hasn't really given me much yet to suspect her nor distrust her and especially vote her as of yet. I'd say wait and observe how the phase proceeds,cast an initial vote somewhere in the middle or towards the end and then if things get heated up close to end of DP change and lock it if you feel like it. Feels like the safest and wisest route to drive atm. in my opinion.
Tbh, Im also interested in what those 3 (Asako, Revo & Zasz) are going to say. I'll cast my 1st vote after reading their reveals & reading others thoughts about it. But like you said, a mafia would definitely try not to say anything too suspicious.

Since I don't have much to suspect taku either. If nothing interesting comes up, my first vote would probably be him. (So, that I could change it later.)

About gry, do you consider him more of a threat than those 3 that may reveal?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Gratify mafia maybe I really shouldn't have said that I did learn form vand but I was so paranoid yesterday in case of that 1% he was mafia and I did die no one could have suspected him, sorry vand :emocat
Dis doesn't seem good, and yes I'm det now but because of vand death no sanity yet :epicfacepalm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also if DD was really a det he did say that even if he got killed he left enough hints to figure out his targets so I guess it's time to dig around in DD posts.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Seriously now a Det is the next? :arf
Van :emocat
what i'm more clear on is one of our 3 Hints/reveals today,that being Asako,Zasz and Revo.
I kinda get why you keep asking about the role hints...this is my first time being a townie (well this is just my second game), but my role is useless more than anything, and I honestly can't see how it can contribute to townies that much (that's why I said it kinda fits the Climb avi, sorry to any fan of him if there's one here :sweatbunny).

Being honest to you I want to wait some hours to give more hints and maybe a final reveal of my role. Gotta reread the pages because I don't want to take a dumb decision on who to votekill anymore :SOON
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
„Targets a person at Night phase to learn from him. If the player manages to learn from the same target 2 times, he changes his role to his teacher's and is notified of the change and which role it is. If however his teacher gets blocked or killed he learns nothing that night. “

yes I'm det now but because of vand death no sanity yet

How is it posssible that you are Det now? You can‘t learn a role when teacher gets killed. :hmm
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
„Targets a person at Night phase to learn from him. If the player manages to learn from the same target 2 times, he changes his role to his teacher's and is notified of the change and which role it is. If however his teacher gets blocked or killed he learns nothing that night. “



How is it posssible that you are Det now? You can‘t learn a role when teacher gets killed. :hmm
I don't know, now that you mention it, but maybe the game setup had a hand on this because strength after all it say that "increases success rate. If the action is affected by an external force, there is a chance of succeeding."
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@GrySun @Seraph Hope you're kidding since yesterday I gave an hint that was as big as Za Warudo. XD
Either way, we've still got a Janitor at large and we've lost a Det.......great! :kappa
With one of my suspects gone now, I'll probably focus on Asako and Takuan, because tey're being a bit...how do I say it? Elusive?
In any case, let me know if you want some blood. :kappa
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Having two killing parties is not a surprise to be honest .Them targeting the detective and DD who I think was a detective as well (he gave away too much!!) absolutelyu hurts. We might have actually lost two detectives in one night ffs.

@Asako if you really managed to learn the role then why reveal it?? A maxed out Mafia can possibly kill you in spite of a doctors protection. And you could have used the rules to argue that you weren't able to learn anything since Van got killed. That would be the perfect cover to investigate!!

@Zasz are you in a place where you can reveal today and possibly turn the luck in the townies favor?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't know, now that you mention it, but maybe the game setup had a hand on this because strength after all it say that "increases success rate. If the action is affected by an external force, there is a chance of succeeding."
I don‘t think so. That‘s more an internal force rather than external, since it‘s part of the rule for the role itself. Would be akin to a Spy getting some result from a person that didn‘t target anyone for example, doesn‘t make much sense...

@Elusia @Lambu would self-rules of Apprentice role be affected by any of the stats? In this case that teacher being blocked or killed makes the learning fail.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Zasz are you in a place where you can reveal today and possibly turn the luck in the townies favor?
Reveal? Oh desin, I've pretty much done that already.
Either way, it depends on whom I suspect, I suppose.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun @Seraph Hope you're kidding since yesterday I gave an hint that was as big as Za Warudo. XD
Either way, we've still got a Janitor at large and we've lost a Det.......great! :kappa
With one of my suspects gone now, I'll probably focus on Asako and Takuan, because tey're being a bit...how do I say it? Elusive?
In any case, let me know if you want some blood. :kappa
Kidding about what? :hmm I do trust you after such a claim, Seraph is yet to tell us anything he knows, which is supposedly about someone from last day top votes?

We may want some blood today actually, if hosts confirm whether Strength affects the rule for Apprentice then it could confirm she lied with an impossible claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Having two killing parties is not a surprise to be honest .Them targeting the detective and DD who I think was a detective as well (he gave away too much!!) absolutelyu hurts. We might have actually lost two detectives in one night ffs.

@Asako if you really managed to learn the role then why reveal it?? A maxed out Mafia can possibly kill you in spite of a doctors protection. And you could have used the rules to argue that you weren't able to learn anything since Van got killed. That would be the perfect cover to investigate!!

@Zasz are you in a place where you can reveal today and possibly turn the luck in the townies favor?
Afaik you said very early you‘d be maxing Strength, you didn‘t get any useful results by now yourself?

As for maxed out Str mafia, he‘d by now have 9x3 = 27% chance to kill like a Strongman I think. Not a sure thing, and still quite the gamble for them to do if target is protected, but quite a notable number.

Also, has anyone ever gotten more than 3 stat points daily? There were supposed to be extra ways to earn them instead of just surviving. Maybe if we lynch a mafia we get rewarded more?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Kidding about what? :hmm I do trust you after such a claim, Seraph is yet to tell us anything he knows, which is supposedly about someone from last day top votes?

We may want some blood today actually, if hosts confirm whether Strength affects the rule for Apprentice then it could confirm she lied with an impossible claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She's one of my suspects anyway, so I'd be all for it honestly.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Having two killing parties is not a surprise to be honest .Them targeting the detective and DD who I think was a detective as well (he gave away too much!!) absolutelyu hurts. We might have actually lost two detectives in one night ffs.

@Asako if you really managed to learn the role then why reveal it?? A maxed out Mafia can possibly kill you in spite of a doctors protection. And you could have used the rules to argue that you weren't able to learn anything since Van got killed. That would be the perfect cover to investigate!!
its my fault i forgot that the rules mention about not being able to learn a role when teacher killed...if i did remember i could have used that as a cover, i should never send a message at 5am... :shootme
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait, we only lost 1 person yesterday. How come there are two victims??

Also, DD was attacked just after he said he is going to reveal. I smell that he must have had some clue or was onto something.

So vand really wasn't a mafia. Im glad him voting crescent was indeed a mistake. Im kind of surprised he was a detective tho!
Couple possibilities:

1) There are two mafias and one mafia failed their kill for whatever reason
2) There is one mafia and a serial killer with the serial killer failing their kill in night 1
3) There is one mafia and a Mentor who recruited a mentee first night so on second night they have done a kill
4) There is one Mafia and Vand was killed by an insane Doc

So you see, not much we can go here with. If we had somebody coming out saying they were a doc and protected Vand last night, then we could assume that theory 4 is likely though ofc the doc could still be naive then the theories 1-3 hold more merit. With no informations whatsoever we can only assume. For infos we need dets, spies, barkeepers and investigators and the like.

Imho, I don't think asako is the case. Since the first day, I feel like we are being led by someone/something against her? I mean, so long we keep suspecting her, it just helps the mafia as they wouldn't be the main focus.

She claimed that mistake part to not be a part of the game. I think even if someone was indeed lying that's just a cheap trick. Since it's a game after all.

Alto that's just my opinion. I think its more likely that taku, who said that their role isnt of any help to the townie is more suspicious. Most of the cases seem like happening due to inactivity tbh or due to being too bold (DD ?)

Honestly, I have no idea how I feel about gry. I almost thought both gry & vand can be trusted to the same degree. But with seraphs post & vand being a detective of all thing just makes it all the more complex. (Sorry about this gry, if you are indeed a townie)
Well, from my experience the new guy very often ends up in the mafia and usually the new guy has no problem playing off the "I am new to this game and have no idea what is going on" while trying to be helpful, learning the game and writing a lot. It's what I did in my first two games. So if I had been a det I would have investigated you either first or second. Sadly I am not, and we might have lost all our dets already for all we know.

I don't think digital was a det though. 2 nights usually are not enough to find 2 different results. I think he was the mortician and wanted to tell us what the role was from the firs night kill which would have been useful in case somebody claimed that role.

Gry lives longer than I ever would let him live if I were Mafia, seems suspect to me. Same with lindan being the newbie and hosts tending to put newbies into mafias so that they have two phases to learn the game plus as mafia you have to act as townie so you basically learn two types of play-style within one game.
From my own Mafia experience, pretty often one of the firsts posts is usually from a Mafia trying to see if there was any unexpected kills or kill fails and trying to redirect it to get the conversation going to lynch a mafia, so perhaps Seraph or Jammin might be Mafias who could be surprised at there being 2 kills just like townie is.

Another thing we should do is check the day 1 pages again because if there are two mafias with one janitor mafia and one mafia det mafia then the mafia det might have already told the others via numbers or emotes or whatever what the investigated person's role was, in case he or she got lynched last day by chance.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The stats definitely help in roles, so yes, it does ^^
Ofc they help with roles, but meant the specific case of Apprentice‘s self-rule of not learning when teacher dies/is blocked. Does Str go through that and let the Apprentice learn?
Just trying to understand just how deep Str‘s influence actually goes, to the point of even changing how some roles themselves work :hmm
And a question for fun, if someone forgot to PM would Str stat still make an action possible? :lmao
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Couple possibilities:

1) There are two mafias and one mafia failed their kill for whatever reason
2) There is one mafia and a serial killer with the serial killer failing their kill in night 1
3) There is one mafia and a Mentor who recruited a mentee first night so on second night they have done a kill
4) There is one Mafia and Vand was killed by an insane Doc

So you see, not much we can go here with. If we had somebody coming out saying they were a doc and protected Vand last night, then we could assume that theory 4 is likely though ofc the doc could still be naive then the theories 1-3 hold more merit. With no informations whatsoever we can only assume. For infos we need dets, spies, barkeepers and investigators and the like.



Well, from my experience the new guy very often ends up in the mafia and usually the new guy has no problem playing off the "I am new to this game and have no idea what is going on" while trying to be helpful, learning the game and writing a lot. It's what I did in my first two games. So if I had been a det I would have investigated you either first or second. Sadly I am not, and we might have lost all our dets already for all we know.

I don't think digital was a det though. 2 nights usually are not enough to find 2 different results. I think he was the mortician and wanted to tell us what the role was from the firs night kill which would have been useful in case somebody claimed that role.

Gry lives longer than I ever would let him live if I were Mafia, seems suspect to me. Same with lindan being the newbie and hosts tending to put newbies into mafias so that they have two phases to learn the game plus as mafia you have to act as townie so you basically learn two types of play-style within one game.
From my own Mafia experience, pretty often one of the firsts posts is usually from a Mafia trying to see if there was any unexpected kills or kill fails and trying to redirect it to get the conversation going to lynch a mafia, so perhaps Seraph or Jammin might be Mafias who could be surprised at there being 2 kills just like townie is.

Another thing we should do is check the day 1 pages again because if there are two mafias with one janitor mafia and one mafia det mafia then the mafia det might have already told the others via numbers or emotes or whatever what the investigated person's role was, in case he or she got lynched last day by chance.
I see. Thanks for pointing them out. Honestly, 4 might be the worst so I hope its not the case. Since if a detective hinted about their role & someone tried to protect them causing it to backfire!

Well, judging by what you are saying, I think me saying anything about it would be pointless atm. Since I'm new I dont know how previous hosts acted anyways.

DD seemed to have pointed out to have left hints in case the worst happens. So, I wouldn't completely neglect it. Specially since DD got eliminated just after mentioning him revealing his identity. If they (mafia) took such an extreme measure, I can only think they were either panicking or DD did have an important role.

Both you & seraph are talking about gry. Honestly, I by myself didnt suspect anything about him. He seemed to be plying in a similar manner to vand? Also, it could be a nice strategy for mafias to keep him alive if everyone thinks jim living longer could potentially mean he is a mafia. We alreasy eliminated many without much valid reason. Do you have other reason to suspect him tho?

But seraphs hint suggests he might be a bomber tho?

I think the det could just tell them during the night period? Besides, we have eliminated pretty much all the good guys so far. I dont think they will take such a risk to post any hints. Specially since everything is pretty much going just as they are planning to far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top