Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor) yep I would have revealed if I survived and it would be over for grysun, turned out for the best townies weren't winning anyway.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
See? I am not the only thinking Zasz was trolling. No way he really believed Seraph to be a Mafia with two people confirming Seraphs two night investigations, it just doesn't add up to me. The chance for Seraph to be a Mafia faking Spy was way too low and even if he was doing so, we could have just waited one more night to trap the Spy by having him investigate an action role and if he's wrong, head off.
More than one thing can be true, James. That's the level Zasz is at. He almost saved town in what he did. You should really do the right thing and apologize for not being able to comprehend his brilliance.

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why didn't you guys see I was against jammin? Only gnut pointed it out but for some reason you guys wanted to kill Asako from day 1.
That's the fate of being called Asako my friend, always in every single game getting misunderstood somehow and having town on you while trying to prove yourself that you're one of them
But this game it was in a worst case because I couldn't prove to them that I'm really town :emocat
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
That's the fate of being called Asako my friend, always in every single game getting misunderstood somehow and having town on you while trying to prove yourself that you're one of them
But this game it was in a worst case because I couldn't prove to them that I'm really town :emocat
I'm sorry! But as a fellow NnT fan, I plight not to vote you! :vbunny
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Okay, time to update the list of Christmas presents in this game:
@desin24 and @Gryffindor - celebrate all game for eazy win, bandwagon Jammin, get shattered as his Shapeshifter Illusions
Don't like doing postgame press conferences but I gotta clear up these misunderstandings and accusations :nono

We didn't celebrate anything lol. We knew we had legitimate chances of victory without loss, but we took things one phase at a time, no getting ahead of ourselves.

We already knew he was the Shapeshifter and that by lynching him we were done for as well, but it was the best course of action because it still gave our remaining members a fighting chance. Only reason I made the fake claim was so that everyone would vote for him since I didn't want the votes to be scattered since mine and desin's votes wouldn't count. Couldn't risk his survival and targeting another one of our members.

When we investigated him we didn't know who he had targeted, we knew me and Linda were still gucci because our night actions still worked, but realistically it was likely he had targeted one of us, desin or revo seemed more likely since they never used an action thus not being able to verify if they were illusions. Santa changing gnut's role to Freeman actually backfired on us, we would have tried to lynch him that day, but instead the day was skipped and I was his next target. So when my kill failed I knew I was done, but we knew everyone's role by that point, except Juviiita's, Takuan's and Gry's...so when they all revealed, the Santa was easy to figure out because of process of elimination, so getting rid of Jammin would've left 2 Mafia, killing Santa would've made it 2 vs 4, lynch Bel, another night kill and game was over, only tricky thing was Doctor, but we had enough strength with revo and Linda to take care of them(if I understood the points thingy correctly). Ah well, was fun while it lasted.

Feels like Umineko though...so close yet so far


I was Death Miller? I was afraid I was sleeper tbh, not that this is much better lol.

Thanks @Elusia and @Lambu for hosting. Great game everyone.

@Gryffindor I knew you were scum :heheven though it seems I was secret scum.
:pls
You think I always am by default
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Had i lived another night,i had spied on Gry and questioned him about his target...i could've redeemed myself.:emobirb
You can never know how things would have gone if a small detail had been different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Don't like doing postgame press conferences but I gotta clear up these misunderstandings and accusations :nono

We didn't celebrate anything lol. We knew we had legitimate chances of victory without loss, but we took things one phase at a time, no getting ahead of ourselves.

We already knew he was the Shapeshifter and that by lynching him we were done for as well, but it was the best course of action because it still gave our remaining members a fighting chance. Only reason I made the fake claim was so that everyone would vote for him since I didn't want the votes to be scattered since mine and desin's votes wouldn't count. Couldn't risk his survival and targeting another one of our members.

When we investigated him we didn't know who he had targeted, we knew me and Linda were still gucci because our night actions still worked, but realistically it was likely he had targeted one of us, desin or revo seemed more likely since they never used an action thus not being able to verify if they were illusions. Santa changing gnut's role to Freeman actually backfired on us, we would have tried to lynch him that day, but instead the day was skipped and I was his next target. So when my kill failed I knew I was done, but we knew everyone's role by that point, except Juviiita's, Takuan's and Gry's...so when they all revealed, the Santa was easy to figure out because of process of elimination, so getting rid of Jammin would've left 2 Mafia, killing Santa would've made it 2 vs 4, lynch Bel, another night kill and game was over, only tricky thing was Doctor, but we had enough strength with revo and Linda to take care of them(if I understood the points thingy correctly). Ah well, was fun while it lasted.

Feels like Umineko though...so close yet so far




:pls
You think I always am by default
Nah I'm following @syx canon here, and you were definitely celebrating in that version


But alright, I can rephrase that. Change "Celebrate all game for eazy win" with "Go through the whole game with none of the team being suspected or hindered by town", which is a feat in itself :XD

Nice to hear of what actually happened behind the scenes there. If Santa had been taken out in that last night, it would have been fun to see how the rest of the game played out.


Its hilarious! :clap

Except for that part! :box
That part is one of the best ones :evil

I'm sorry! But as a fellow NnT fan, I plight not to vote you! :vbunny
What about fellow TG fans? :emobirb


@James Rye
My savior :wtf

Seems like all these sleepless nights we spent together paid off for me there :hurr
My hero
Ah, found what can be your meme then:
"Is Hider, the only time he's saved from a kill is thanks to a Doc" :fan
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Ah, found what can be your meme then:
"Is Hider, the only time he's saved from a kill is thanks to a Doc" :fan
LMAO so true. Most of the time i didn't hide, or hid behind a mafia lol
What a bad hider i have been :nah
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You can never know how things would have gone if a small detail had been different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As long as i have my ever changing Strategy i might though :grumble
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
"...And a very useful Spy,that had me figured out from the get go..." :feelsbadman
You thought I was mafia tho :rolleyes: in this case me not being Town didn’t explain me surviving, was all by myself. You Spying on me isn‘t a problem since I was going with an active claim anyway. Prolly only time I claim passive would be when I‘m nit lying :lmao And could’ve easily claimed same targets. But Juviii had a much trickier role,

Tho, you coul‘ve confirmed me as a Santa, theoretically. So very glad Zasz took careof you :kappa

Also @Jammin and @revo liking Seraph death post and both were anti town :heh
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You thought I was mafia tho :rolleyes: in this case me not being Town didn’t explain me surviving, was all by myself. You Spying on me isn‘t a problem since I was going with an active claim anyway. Prolly only time I claim passive would be when I‘m nit lying :lmao And could’ve easily claimed same targets. But Juviii had a much trickier role,

Tho, you coul‘ve confirmed me as a Santa, theoretically. So very glad Zasz took careof you :kappa

Also @Jammin and @revo liking Seraph death post and both were anti town :heh
I like everybody's death posts.:XD

I actually thought you were the Hider, by the way. Since I missed when I tried to ghost you on N1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First TP and Santa win goes to the man on a plane without a plan. :nah Another confirmation that the best TP strategy is to participate as little as possible :rolleyes: but congrats for the hollow victory I guess -333-/
Hollow victory how? :lmao This is best victory for a Santa possible. It‘d be stupid to hunt mafias honestly when Santa doesn’t care. I admit it didn’t feel like a mafia game tho.. Missed the thrill of trying to lynch the right person, only had the joy of picking correct night targets. Don’t even know what my presents do.. So that makes Santa rather unfun. Planning strats around 5 presents you know you have would be much more exciting.

And wasn‘t as little as possible participation :nah Missed one day phase mostly, but otherwise did as much as many others. =3=
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top