Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Wrong, the learning isn‘t instant. He does 2 kills, then selects the new role and becomes it on Night 3. They definitely wanted xnut gone first so that Hardy can finish learning and using a role they were given.


There can be 2 Spies, if one was/is Paranoid so they‘d be useless or actively harmful. There could also be 2BGs, with how many kills we were supposed to expect. In both it‘s possible they‘re both town or that one is lying.

However not for the Prostitutes, no way we have 2 with the Blocking RT. I‘d normally trust desin and easily say that Vand is scum, but what bothers me about it is that Vand used his role while desin(who should be a great Prostitute player) decided not to block anyone dor 2 nights. I just cannot see town desin not blocking when he‘s given Prostitute.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Both Van and desin votes xnut which makes disting the scum among them harder.



I could bet there are some scum here that tried to get Hardy to live another phase. Maybe he had some good role like Strongman they wanted him to use before he is lynched.

So Vand, sakura, Lambu, desin and Gajeel. I‘d statistically say at least 2 are mafia here, if not more.
but if hardy was busy learning it means that if they are 6 mafiosos he'd be out of the question for RT summon until now. which means only 5 presumably available mafiosos to do the killing with RT and with normal mafia kill right? Normal mafia kill means 4 available RT summoners, 3 already done? only 1 left. so I doubt they'd have anymore RT kills starting N4.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Not yet, sry. You should be trusting me more than others that didn‘t reveal so they should come first.
Who's left to reveal now after Lambu? Isn't that just you? You said from the very start you don't have a great role either.
Bel should have a finished Elixir today too, unless I misread that as well? Did we establish whether she’d come back permanently from a suicide if she drinks it herself?
Yeah we should keep that in check, otherwise she could take the potion herself later on and they could have a way of winning maybe? Not that I distrust her, she came clean on her own, but yeah.
I revealed everything I had to reveal, was it what you guys guessed @Farfalla @Organizized ?
No, but as I said yday, the one I thought on D1 was impossible. Since you said you had to be recruited first and bolded it, I thought you were hinting at freeman (cause birds are free and the likes). Why I also told Hardy his claim was interesting 'cause I thuoght someone else had it. But yeah, I'm also of the opinion it's a bit of a weird role to have in this comp, but don't think that's something to sweat much about for today.
I'll say it soon, just think it's odd that all the others are holding back on sharing theirs.
Imo BGs should go first, then hoes.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Who's left to reveal now after Lambu? Isn't that just you? You said from the very start you don't have a great role either.

Yeah we should keep that in check, otherwise she could take the potion herself later on and they could have a way of winning maybe? Not that I distrust her, she came clean on her own, but yeah.

No, but as I said yday, the one I thought on D1 was impossible. Since you said you had to be recruited first and bolded it, I thought you were hinting at freeman (cause birds are free and the likes). Why I also told Hardy his claim was interesting 'cause I thuoght someone else had it. But yeah, I'm also of the opinion it's a bit of a weird role to have in this comp, but don't think that's something to sweat much about for today.

I'll say it soon, just think it's odd that all the others are holding back on sharing theirs.
Imo BGs should go first, then hoes.
Thank you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
why didnt you finish elixr....you did two nights and didnt just finish it??
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You man of little faith :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Because I had to make me look like I had an active role that would not use RT of course. Everyone that claimed using elixir craft or RT are not priority kills.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Also those two because I trusted Panda was a kill target for N1 and gnut because he's too town this game. I knew I lost coinflip in N1 cause panda died and you came out as gnut protector, which made him town in my eyes. Protected G the night after for that reason and knew that Vand didn't necessarily block him for it.
so in a sense that last part means that you protected gnut from all night actions with RT and thus making vandred's block nullified? makes sense.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who's left to reveal now after Lambu? Isn't that just you? You said from the very start you don't have a great role either.
Just feels like it may do more harm to us than good, you see what happened to Demon after he claimed just for the sake of "being one of the people that claimed".
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
ffs you mean to say you jesus with that pigeon symbol?
it's a modified jesus quote

How do you and desin so easily tell that the picture of a pigeon means Jesus? Feels almost like you two knew beforehand.
Or I've been forced to read the bible enough as a kid to recognize one of the most well known Jesus quotes in existence
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Do you think I dont know? Jesus SM in a factory jesus game design is pretty insane which is what made a Freeman's presence a no brainer from my pov.
well the possibillity of an actual freeman to exist isn't out of the question if you ask me hurr durr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just feels like it may do more harm to us than good, you see what happened to Demon after he claimed just for the sake of "being one of the people that claimed".
I'd agree with you if you hadn't say it wasn't really important and you weren't the last one remaining to do so (you were even using RT instead of your role on N1). Plus I'm rly not used to see you of all people pulling that. Currently looks like stalling idk.

I also think people should reveal what RTs they went for in this night and in the ones before, if that was the case. Rly odd no one said anything about the blocking one (tho we didn't get any warning about its usage either). Did you try to RT again on N2?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Finished reading, will be back in a bit (making coffee) to answer some posts.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How do you and desin so easily tell that the picture of a pigeon means Jesus? Feels almost like you two knew beforehand.
lol? um have you not studied religion in school hardy? The White Pigeon symbolizes god's messenger. simple as that, adding that ray of sunlight next to it only makes it the more obvious wtf...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Raven

I find it amusing how you call people idiots without considering the presence of your own stupidity, ignorance is bliss what a golden truth.
It's just facts, you are stupid, as for your opinion about me, you can shove it right straight in your ass.


Its D4 tho _
Your first useful line
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd agree with you if you hadn't say it wasn't really important and you weren't the last one remaining to do so (you were even using RT instead of your role on N1). Plus I'm rly not used to see you of all people pulling that. Currently looks like stalling idk.

I also think people should reveal what RTs they went for in this night and in the ones before, if that was the case. Rly odd no one said anything about the blocking one (tho we didn't get any warning about its usage either). Did you try to RT again on N2?
While the role isn't Detective-tier I would say it's good, wasn't fully honest with that. It's just a role that couldn't be used N1 while I could use it the nights after, so I masked it's relevancy with the RT protection to make it look like a bad role.

I used my role on nights 2 and 3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top