Haha yeah right not gonna go out of my way to prove myself to sakura and desin of all people, stay mafias.
I did finish it. And no I can't come back permanently from the elixir as it doesn't stop a suicide. Believe me I attempted to find some way to save myself and got hit with those facts before tying myself to the lovers. That's why I said i wanted to finish it to pass it on. You can check with @Asako to confirm though.Bel should have a finished Elixir today too, unless I misread that as well? Did we establish whether she’d come back permanently from a suicide if she drinks it herself?
and what if he's mafia pirate in reality ?I mean he could steal the noble role and we have an extra noble on our side instead of TP. He can prove himself with the anonymous vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
right. cuz what's the point in confirming yourself in this game.Haha yeah right not gonna go out of my way to prove myself to sakura and desin of all people, stay mafias.
Yeah why go out of your own way to prove yourself to town and also give town an extra vote. That's preposterous and very harmful to town. Too bad you saw through my mafia strategy.Haha yeah right not gonna go out of my way to prove myself to sakura and desin of all people, stay mafias.
Doctor / Mortician + something else today will be available for necro use, it will be a waste to use necro just to confirm himself.I mean he could steal the noble role and we have an extra noble on our side instead of TP. He can prove himself with the anonymous vote.
No need confirming yourself to mafiasright. cuz what's the point in confirming yourself in this game.
also if necromancer, since we had dead spy N1 why not use it? if we had dead detective N2 why not use it especially since by the end of D1 list of sus was so high? why go for RT actions instead?and what if he's mafia pirate in reality ?
Since there's a townie pirate (dead), him lying about being necro and in reality being mafia pirate (which would make it easy for him to steal a role like jesus and claim he used necro to get pirate and steal it) is totally plausible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so him stealing noble could just give mafia a noble instead
--- Double Post Merged, ---
right. cuz what's the point in confirming yourself in this game.
I did get a proper no result so we can assume it's all fine.@GrySun did you get the no result from host, if not did you get in touch with host?
Sorry for insisting, but we have to figure this one out today, if you are an illusion you don't need the Elixir...
What question?I asked a question and got my reply right after farfalla did, so?
How did we have a dead spy on N1?also if necromancer, since we had dead spy N1 why not use it? if we had dead detective N2 why not use it especially since by the end of D1 list of sus was so high? why go for RT actions instead?
And how would that work... Bel wouldn't be able to use her ability now, and after she dies, he wouldn't be able to steal it.and what if he's mafia pirate in reality ?
Since there's a townie pirate (dead), him lying about being necro and in reality being mafia pirate (which would make it easy for him to steal a role like jesus and claim he used necro to get pirate and steal it) is totally plausible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so him stealing noble could just give mafia a noble instead
--- Double Post Merged, ---
right. cuz what's the point in confirming yourself in this game.
well I guess I know who blocked my RT protection on Raven now.Doctor / Mortician + something else today will be available for necro use, it will be a waste to use necro just to confirm himself.
If anybody ever feels the need to confirm Gry by lynching, it simple just lynch me instead, I'm practically roleless, I have already used all my RT actions except Kill, so it won't be a lost and you will definitively confirm Gry.
Btw I will reveal that I used BLOCK RT ACTION on sakura yesterday, RT block is notified so I coudn't use it like hoe to trick somebody.
So we just aimed by process of elimination who was most likely to be mafia (in xnut voters) and not threatened by farf spy to prevent a kill.
Did we prevent Kill who knows.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ah he died n1 sorry my badHow did we have a dead spy on N1?
Just like how Hardy used RT protect on me the night before huh?well I guess I know who blocked my RT protection on Raven now.hope you read my post about it.

@sakura-aneki why didn't you mention this? ^Btw I will reveal that I used BLOCK RT ACTION on sakura yesterday, RT block is notified so I coudn't use it like hoe to trick somebody.
She did mention it, I was waiting for her to do before revealing.@sakura-aneki why didn't you mention this? ^
I did ask before if anyone got an alert.
@GrySun since you were discussing those things (I still don't fully get the mechanics) is that even possible considering Shad tried to use protection on Greg in the previous night?
what are you saying? cuz I don't understand how your reply makes sense with what I explained.And how would that work... Bel wouldn't be able to use her ability now, and after she dies, he wouldn't be able to steal it.
The protection is prio 0...well I guess I know who blocked my RT protection on Raven now.hope you read my post about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ty, sorry, missed it.She did
She did mention it, I was waiting for her to do before revealing.
lmao please read back on my posts. I did mention this long ago.@sakura-aneki why didn't you mention this? ^
I did ask before if anyone got an alert.
@GrySun since you were discussing those things (I still don't fully get the mechanics) is that even possible considering Shad tried to use protection on Greg in the previous night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well I got the block RT message so....The protection is prio 0...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ty, sorry, missed it.
Yeah, got you wrong about the use of Panda in there. Mb.what are you saying? cuz I don't understand how your reply makes sense with what I explained.
I said what if he's actually MAFIA PIRATE, claiming to be necromancer, who could borrow dead pirate role and steal someone's role like noble or jesus. Him being mafia pirate would make total sense to do that. And the roles he'd steal would be ALIVE.