Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haha yeah right not gonna go out of my way to prove myself to sakura and desin of all people, stay mafias.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bel should have a finished Elixir today too, unless I misread that as well? Did we establish whether she’d come back permanently from a suicide if she drinks it herself?
I did finish it. And no I can't come back permanently from the elixir as it doesn't stop a suicide. Believe me I attempted to find some way to save myself and got hit with those facts before tying myself to the lovers. That's why I said i wanted to finish it to pass it on. You can check with @Asako to confirm though.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I mean he could steal the noble role and we have an extra noble on our side instead of TP. He can prove himself with the anonymous vote.
and what if he's mafia pirate in reality ?
Since there's a townie pirate (dead), him lying about being necro and in reality being mafia pirate (which would make it easy for him to steal a role like jesus and claim he used necro to get pirate and steal it) is totally plausible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so him stealing noble could just give mafia a noble instead
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Haha yeah right not gonna go out of my way to prove myself to sakura and desin of all people, stay mafias.
right. cuz what's the point in confirming yourself in this game.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
prepared a poem of Lambu but i respect mods who talked to me to reduce my bashing hence i won't post it. lmao
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Haha yeah right not gonna go out of my way to prove myself to sakura and desin of all people, stay mafias.
Yeah why go out of your own way to prove yourself to town and also give town an extra vote. That's preposterous and very harmful to town. Too bad you saw through my mafia strategy.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I mean he could steal the noble role and we have an extra noble on our side instead of TP. He can prove himself with the anonymous vote.
Doctor / Mortician + something else today will be available for necro use, it will be a waste to use necro just to confirm himself.

If anybody ever feels the need to confirm Gry by lynching, it simple just lynch me instead, I'm practically roleless, I have already used all my RT actions except Kill, so it won't be a lost and you will definitively confirm Gry.

Btw I will reveal that I used BLOCK RT ACTION on sakura yesterday, RT block is notified so I coudn't use it like hoe to trick somebody.
So we just aimed by process of elimination who was most likely to be mafia (in xnut voters) and not threatened by farf spy to prevent a kill.

Did we prevent Kill who knows.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and what if he's mafia pirate in reality ?
Since there's a townie pirate (dead), him lying about being necro and in reality being mafia pirate (which would make it easy for him to steal a role like jesus and claim he used necro to get pirate and steal it) is totally plausible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so him stealing noble could just give mafia a noble instead
--- Double Post Merged, ---



right. cuz what's the point in confirming yourself in this game.
also if necromancer, since we had dead spy N1 why not use it? if we had dead detective N2 why not use it especially since by the end of D1 list of sus was so high? why go for RT actions instead?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun did you get the no result from host, if not did you get in touch with host?

Sorry for insisting, but we have to figure this one out today, if you are an illusion you don't need the Elixir...
I did get a proper no result so we can assume it's all fine.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
also if necromancer, since we had dead spy N1 why not use it? if we had dead detective N2 why not use it especially since by the end of D1 list of sus was so high? why go for RT actions instead?
How did we have a dead spy on N1?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
and what if he's mafia pirate in reality ?
Since there's a townie pirate (dead), him lying about being necro and in reality being mafia pirate (which would make it easy for him to steal a role like jesus and claim he used necro to get pirate and steal it) is totally plausible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so him stealing noble could just give mafia a noble instead
--- Double Post Merged, ---



right. cuz what's the point in confirming yourself in this game.
And how would that work... Bel wouldn't be able to use her ability now, and after she dies, he wouldn't be able to steal it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Doctor / Mortician + something else today will be available for necro use, it will be a waste to use necro just to confirm himself.

If anybody ever feels the need to confirm Gry by lynching, it simple just lynch me instead, I'm practically roleless, I have already used all my RT actions except Kill, so it won't be a lost and you will definitively confirm Gry.

Btw I will reveal that I used BLOCK RT ACTION on sakura yesterday, RT block is notified so I coudn't use it like hoe to trick somebody.
So we just aimed by process of elimination who was most likely to be mafia (in xnut voters) and not threatened by farf spy to prevent a kill.

Did we prevent Kill who knows.
well I guess I know who blocked my RT protection on Raven now. :verily hope you read my post about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How did we have a dead spy on N1?
ah he died n1 sorry my bad
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw I will reveal that I used BLOCK RT ACTION on sakura yesterday, RT block is notified so I coudn't use it like hoe to trick somebody.
@sakura-aneki why didn't you mention this? ^
I did ask before if anyone got an alert.

@GrySun since you were discussing those things (I still don't fully get the mechanics) is that even possible considering Shad tried to use protection on Greg in the previous night?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
She did
@sakura-aneki why didn't you mention this? ^
I did ask before if anyone got an alert.

@GrySun since you were discussing those things (I still don't fully get the mechanics) is that even possible considering Shad tried to use protection on Greg in the previous night?
She did mention it, I was waiting for her to do before revealing.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
And how would that work... Bel wouldn't be able to use her ability now, and after she dies, he wouldn't be able to steal it.
what are you saying? cuz I don't understand how your reply makes sense with what I explained.

I said what if he's actually MAFIA PIRATE, claiming to be necromancer, who could borrow dead pirate role and steal someone's role like noble or jesus. Him being mafia pirate would make total sense to do that. And the roles he'd steal would be ALIVE.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
well I guess I know who blocked my RT protection on Raven now. :verily hope you read my post about it.
The protection is prio 0...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She did


She did mention it, I was waiting for her to do before revealing.
Ty, sorry, missed it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@sakura-aneki why didn't you mention this? ^
I did ask before if anyone got an alert.

@GrySun since you were discussing those things (I still don't fully get the mechanics) is that even possible considering Shad tried to use protection on Greg in the previous night?
lmao please read back on my posts. I did mention this long ago.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The protection is prio 0...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Ty, sorry, missed it.
well I got the block RT message so....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
what are you saying? cuz I don't understand how your reply makes sense with what I explained.

I said what if he's actually MAFIA PIRATE, claiming to be necromancer, who could borrow dead pirate role and steal someone's role like noble or jesus. Him being mafia pirate would make total sense to do that. And the roles he'd steal would be ALIVE.
Yeah, got you wrong about the use of Panda in there. Mb.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top