Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sakura lied about role and tried to kill me the real bp not the samuel bp. Then claimed freeman, but how does that explain her voting xnut(who is a townie btw) over hardy(claimed freeman) on day 3? Sakura mafia man. Vandred mafia man.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu no way was Bel Mafia Lover.

But just picture this: town had a lover, a threesome, only 1 Det and 1 Doc, a Mentor to turn any given role against town, Santa‘s BS, and we have a Freeman? :lmao
There is Jesus SuperMason tho ayyyy :shootme

She might be the Mafia Bomb tho.

Also Im kinda leaning to her just being Town Noble Lover after the re-read yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The last "Her" meant Bel*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Spicy :lambirb

Lawl could have been insane tho so we need to be careful.

Also @sakura-aneki I backread on Day 3 and you didn't even react to Hardy's reveal of Freeman, instead just followed him and attacked Gry lol.
Then you were extremely adamant on convincing Raven to go for xnut over Hardy. Doesn't add up with you being legit Freeman at all.



I saw the way in which sakura reacted to your reveal and I thought that either she was oscar level actress or you weren't in the mafia team... so kinda confused rn.
He didn't even tell you his affiliation, seriously?
I was adamant because as I explained, Hardy was a sure target, xnut was a better one (guess no one here's a fan of the 2 in 1 combos). you not agreeing with my method of approach does not make me mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sakura lied about role and tried to kill me the real bp not the samuel bp. Then claimed freeman, but how does that explain her voting xnut(who is a townie btw) over hardy(claimed freeman) on day 3? Sakura mafia man. Vandred mafia man.
@_@ dd you bring nothing useful to the convo if you don't read my posts and make me have to reply to you to repeat myself all the time. The matter has already been addressed, I explained my reasoning, if you don't believe that reasoning, then do like the rest and bring counter arguments that I can further explain, instead of being monkey see monkey do for the entire game... srsly
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I was adamant because as I explained, Hardy was a sure target, xnut was a better one (guess no one here's a fan of the 2 in 1 combos). you not agreeing with my method of approach does not make me mafia.
Nah, after Hardy revealed you should have gotten a lot more against him since you would have known he was lying, you searched for different candidates instead.

So we either lynch Van or Sakura I guess.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok. be my guest.

I'll make it easy on you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I guess the BGs can't be traitor either. Greg vouches for Orgz, and if Orgz was traitor, Greg would have died, no? Or idk if an insane apprentice could survive a traitor but not join mafia, but meh... Still now I think a recruit is too much if mafia doesn't have a Lover.

Gonna write the less convoluted scenario we have:

Town
Me
Lambu (confirmed)
Gry (confirmed)
Greg (gunning down Van since early, confirming Orgz)
Orgz (Greg vouches for him)
DD (no one contested the RT kill on him and he gunned down Hardy + passed elixir to Gry)
Bel (I mean... wtf if she's mafia noble)
Raven (godamn liar but got Hardy over xnut as well)

Scum
Van (please Daws if you gave us 3 prostitutes I'll seppuku)

Gray area
*Sam'kura (actions make no sense for freeman, plus Gry's results - a sane det would make more sense with so many non town around)
*Hll (I don't think we ever checked why he claims he did nothing on N1 - best I read was Raven saying he's busy - plus he doesn't know how a SM works)

I think both people in the gray are are mafia and that they're just 5. We've been considering that they were 6 cause we were certain xnut was mafia, since we know he's not, to me that's how we solve the puzzle.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nah, after Hardy revealed you should have gotten a lot more against him since you would have known he was lying, you searched for different candidates instead.

So we either lynch Van or Sakura I guess.
how can you base your assumptions on your personal method of thinking? it's a first time role for me and first time being put in that situation. I fail to understand your assumption but I guess it's highly based on Gry's result so I'll lett you all in your lil bubble.

Enjoy the long night minna-san.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ok. be my guest.

I'll make it easy on you.
continuing my point from here on. Lynch my and rt vandred tonight <3 see then if you're right or wrong about me or him or both :verily
--- Double Post Merged, ---

from here* without the "on"

lynch me* not "my"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

now I'm out.

good night <3
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I guess the BGs can't be traitor either. Greg vouches for Orgz, and if Orgz was traitor, Greg would have died, no? Or idk if an insane apprentice could survive a traitor but not join mafia, but meh... Still now I think a recruit is too much if mafia doesn't have a Lover.

Gonna write the less convoluted scenario we have:

Town
Me
Lambu (confirmed)
Gry (confirmed)
Greg (gunning down Van since early, confirming Orgz)
Orgz (Greg vouches for him)
DD (no one contested the RT kill on him and he gunned down Hardy + passed elixir to Gry)
Bel (I mean... wtf if she's mafia noble)
Raven (godamn liar but got Hardy over xnut as well)

Scum
Van (please Daws if you gave us 3 prostitutes I'll seppuku)

Gray area
*Sam'kura (actions make no sense for freeman, plus Gry's results - a sane det would make more sense with so many non town around)
*Hll (I don't think we ever checked why he claims he did nothing on N1 - best I read was Raven saying he's busy - plus he doesn't know how a SM works)

I think both people in the gray are are mafia and that they're just 5. We've been considering that they were 6 cause we were certain xnut was mafia, since we know he's not, to me that's how we solve the puzzle.
I believe Apprentice shouldn't be dying anymore on Traitor ever since the Hardy changes? But really not sure.

What's weird is sakura claims she was given an elixir. From who?

I have mine from DD, Orgz presumably drank his(not sure if he confirmed it), Raven had one(wherever she got hers from...).

What do you think about them nightkilling Raven? After all, RT kill doesn't trigger elixir revival so it couldn't have been a RT kill on her but the real one, while DD RTed xnut.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also what I did with hardy and trying to get raven to vote for him is called "playing the part". I knew she wouldn't change. (Saw that I forgot to add that)

mnyaw bye for real.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
don't worry gry, i did not drink yet, so you won't get 2 activations.

that's if you don't lynch me cuz I might just drink it tonight <3 who knows :))))))))) better lynch me now to make sure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As if I wasn't the one to ask you to investigate me tonight :)
Holt also asked to be Mason recruited, know what happened? Our Recruiter did just that and died on him, then we lynched Holt and he wasn't town.

but ok, paraniod det is out of the question if there's one det in the game no? or am I mistaken? :))
Idk you tell me, if we have Paranoid Det, presumably a Paranoid Spy among the 2 Spies too, and a Freeman, what are town's chances in a game where we don't start with lynching Mentor?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Vandred which one of you betrayed or triggered poor Gajeel? Didn't look like he's wishing you well here.
he was referring to Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt also asked to be Mason recruited, know what happened? Our Recruiter did just that and died on him, then we lynched Holt and he wasn't town.



Idk you tell me, if we have Paranoid Det, presumably a Paranoid Spy among the 2 Spies too, and a Freeman, what are town's chances in a game where we don't start with lynching Mentor?
and yet, you don't die from investigating now do you?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There is Jesus SuperMason tho ayyyy :shootme

She might be the Mafia Bomb tho.

Also Im kinda leaning to her just being Town Noble Lover after the re-read yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The last "Her" meant Bel*
Is Jesus SuperMason alone enough to offset this? If we got 2 Spies one is possibly Paranoid too. Given we only have 1 Recruiter, who presumably starts compromised with a mafia mason, and otherwise only a Necro to use the recruit 1 time.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Idk you tell me, if we have Paranoid Det, presumably a Paranoid Spy among the 2 Spies too, and a Freeman, what are town's chances in a game where we don't start with lynching Mentor?
like having jesus and BP doesn't even the odds
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
how can you base your assumptions on your personal method of thinking? it's a first time role for me and first time being put in that situation. I fail to understand your assumption but I guess it's highly based on Gry's result so I'll lett you all in your lil bubble.

Enjoy the long night minna-san.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



continuing my point from here on. Lynch my and rt vandred tonight <3 see then if you're right or wrong about me or him or both :verily
--- Double Post Merged, ---

from here* without the "on"

lynch me* not "my"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

now I'm out.

good night <3
How about you tell me who the last 3-4 mafias are? If you are really town then this puzzle should be endlessly easier for you to solve, as you have less unknown variables.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also what I did with hardy and trying to get raven to vote for him is called "playing the part". I knew she wouldn't change. (Saw that I forgot to add that)

mnyaw bye for real.
Ok so you're saying you did an endlessly overcomplicated mega strategy to look perfectly non-Freeman by neither reaction to Hardy in a significant way, and your comments to others not to vote Hardy are not a defense of the guy that claimed your role but you playing along and pretending to be non-Freeman to the maximum?

sakura in future games there's really no need to overthink to this extent if you're town LOL. Think mafia is gonna start killing every Hardy voter to find a Freeman? Then when they don't find any, they will start killing everyone who didn't urge Hardy voters to switch to xnut? This doesn't happen.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Btw guys do I try my luck tonight with protection or block? I asked the hosts and it seems I had my elixir count reset to zero after respawing so no point in picking up from there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like you were playing the part far too much to the point it's in detriment to you and town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred which one of you betrayed or triggered poor Gajeel? Didn't look like he's wishing you well here.
It's weird, according to Farf he didn't do an action on Night 2. As Mafia Detective. Did they push him under the bus with a Farfalla Spy claim? No clue what else it could be, but I'd hope mafia Farf would not dare to involve PMs in her claims so I don't believe this theory.

Maybe they also used Gajeel for RT summoning N2?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

don't worry gry, i did not drink yet, so you won't get 2 activations.

that's if you don't lynch me cuz I might just drink it tonight <3 who knows :))))))))) better lynch me now to make sure
Not like you can drink it the same second you get it, what's your point? Is this you accidentally admitting you've had the elixir for longer, but now are pretending you were given it last night?

Maybe sakura did indeed do sacrifice for elixir.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

he was referring to Gry
Doubt it, he was talking to his team so the you in the sentence would be adressed to his team.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and yet, you don't die from investigating now do you?
What kind of argument is that? Detective can't die investigating mafia haha.

sakura, do you or do you not see the point I did with Holt, that he also pulled the same "I wouldn't have asked for recruitment had I not been town!" thing but he wasn't town.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Btw guys do I try my luck tonight with protection or block? I asked the hosts and it seems I had my elixir count reset to zero after respawing so no point in picking up from there.
Why not kill? I can protect you with Demon's Doctor so unless they block you or me it should succeed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I believe Apprentice shouldn't be dying anymore on Traitor ever since the Hardy changes? But really not sure.

What's weird is sakura claims she was given an elixir. From who?

I have mine from DD, Orgz presumably drank his(not sure if he confirmed it), Raven had one(wherever she got hers from...).

What do you think about them nightkilling Raven? After all, RT kill doesn't trigger elixir revival so it couldn't have been a RT kill on her but the real one, while DD RTed xnut.
As far as Ik, the declared actions are:
- DD gave you an elixir
- Bel gave Orgz an elixir
- Hll was brewing an elixir, started on N2
- Raven was brewing an elixir, started on N1 but skipped N3 and 4 (cause fought with the host and then killed Lambu)
One of those masons killed Lambu with RT.
So maybe Hll lied about when he started it and had finished his elixir alrdy and gave it to Raven the night before (when you and Orgz got one as well), then Raven drank it the night she got killed. Alternatively (cause you can't pass and drink one in the same night, right?), Raven finished hers and passed it to Sakura now - but then I can't fit how Raven got the one she took. Another thing could be that Raven only lied about who killed Lambu - it was Hll instead, cause he skipped the N1 to prepare his elixir due to unknown reasons and meanwhile Raven finished hers and took it (or she could have just lied about her fight with Daws and finished it before as well). Maybe that's what she meant about making Lambu look bad - that she was tricking Hll by finishing and taking her elixir behind his back.
We know for sure someone had enough time to prep an elixir so Raven could take it, and we don't know if Sakura is lying about hers. So, with all the lies, it's hard to pin a scum there, why I believe that by elimination both Hll and Sakura fit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

don't worry gry, i did not drink yet, so you won't get 2 activations.

that's if you don't lynch me cuz I might just drink it tonight <3 who knows :))))))))) better lynch me now to make sure
This, Gry ^ looks like a possible lie to get her killed in Van's place.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As far as Ik, the declared actions are:
- DD gave you an elixir
- Bel gave Orgz an elixir
- Hll was brewing an elixir, started on N2
- Raven was brewing an elixir, started on N1 but skipped N3 and 4 (cause fought with the host and then killed Lambu)
One of those masons killed Lambu with RT.
So maybe Hll lied about when he started it and had finished his elixir alrdy and gave it to Raven the night before (when you and Orgz got one as well), then Raven drank it the night she got killed. Alternatively (cause you can't pass and drink one in the same night, right?), Raven finished hers and passed it to Sakura now - but then I can't fit how Raven got the one she took. Another thing could be that Raven only lied about who killed Lambu - it was Hll instead, cause he skipped the N1 to prepare his elixir due to unknown reasons and meanwhile Raven finished hers and took it (or she could have just lied about her fight with Daws and finished it before as well). Maybe that's what she meant about making Lambu look bad - that she was tricking Hll by finishing and taking her elixir behind his back.
We know for sure someone had enough time to prep an elixir so Raven could take it, and we don't know if Sakura is lying about hers. So, with all the lies, it's hard to pin a scum there, why I believe that by elimination both Hll and Sakura fit.
Good point on Raven's meaning of what she told Lambu, maybe she had already an elixir finished at that time and drank it.

But why do you think they killed Raven of all people? Even if they didn't know she had elixir, shouldn't they be getting rid of gnut who had neither elixir nor anything? Orgz and me are safe, dd can't be killed so only you and gnut made sense as people to kill(and sakura if she's freeman) yet they go for Raven.

What extent of planning leads to that? Is there a Vanplan in motion that they would use their mafia kill on their own mafia mason(Raven)? Or is that far too crazy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top