I can.t convince you that I just teceive it unless whoevwr gave it to me comes out and says it.Like you were playing the part far too much to the point it's in detriment to you and town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's weird, according to Farf he didn't do an action on Night 2. As Mafia Detective. Did they push him under the bus with a Farfalla Spy claim? No clue what else it could be, but I'd hope mafia Farf would not dare to involve PMs in her claims so I don't believe this theory.
Maybe they also used Gajeel for RT summoning N2?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not like you can drink it the same second you get it, what's your point? Is this you accidentally admitting you've had the elixir for longer, but now are pretending you were given it last night?
Maybe sakura did indeed do sacrifice for elixir.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Doubt it, he was talking to his team so the you in the sentence would be adressed to his team.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What kind of argument is that? Detective can't die investigating mafia haha.
sakura, do you or do you not see the point I did with Holt, that he also pulled the same "I wouldn't have asked for recruitment had I not been town!" thing but he wasn't town.
I know you can.t drink it the same night, you read my sentence wrong. I said don.t worry i didn.t drink it yet in the sense of couldn.t have. So you won.t get 2 triggers on my rile, just one. And then I said unless you don.t lynch me today, cuz then I might just drink it tonight and wait to come back. Just to die again xD.
So whoever gave it to me either didn t rly think of what they.re doing, or they.re mafia playing on my trigger happy personallity hoping I.d do them a favor of 4 consecutive nights. No idea, but it.s the only reason I can understand for nobody claiming to have given it to me yet.
I was being sarcastic omg, with the detective question ,you told me that I know fully well what happened to whoever recruited hold and died. And I told you, since I asked you to INVESTIGATE ME. " but you don.t die from investigative roles now do you"
Ah, well holt did it on purpose to kill a townie I guess. But ok I see your point.
As for the part about gaj, well, that.s open for interpretation
.Ah and you asked my mafias,
Hll
You
Bels
Farf
Raven
Iz who I sus, but I.d like to doubt raven is part of it.
