I couldn’t believe my luck when Seraph claimed BG btw, like “YES CEMENT MYSELF AS NEAR-CONFIRMED TOWN DAY 1 THANK YOU”, and then Greg confirmed me as well. Maybe I got a bit too “confirmed” for you guys to go for me...
The problem with Traitor is I can’t exactly just go out and list you four as top suspects, because then I might’ve died before being recruited and you’d all be outed. But I did keep saying I was sus of you all, while trying to subtly suggest little ways to back up your plays (suggesting @Farfalla was blocked when going for Gaj etc.) without actually defending you.
I only actually voted either of you guys for lynch either when it was too late to really change the outcome (Gajeel over desin D4), or it was clear they’d die anyway (Gajeel D5 and Vand D6 - when I’d also passed Elixir to sakura).
And also tried to do little Farf-like things in posts, starting paragraphs with the words “I - Am - Traitor” (that one got lost because I added double post to it..) and other hints here and there too.
But yeah. Playing Notice-me-Mafia-senpai was tough because obviously when Mafia read hundreds of posts per day your main goal isn’t to look for tiny details that hint at Traitor.
Well first off the mafia team was too weak 4 mafia........4 with A BURDEN!!! wtf. Orgz coulda almost won if he was recruited I trusted him the most. But still max 5 mafia with burden in a 25 player game?
Second the third party.....not as crazy as that serial killer/mentor game but close, santa lovers might have been enough. Mentor was too much. Hard to judge how the game would have went with all these third party considering they were already removed from day 1/night 1. I'd imagine having a mentor would have made it harder for mafia with a burden.
Townies were actually quite strong beside troll bomb defuser, missed chance to have a mafia mason.
I couldn’t believe my luck when Seraph claimed BG btw, like “YES CEMENT MYSELF AS NEAR-CONFIRMED TOWN DAY 1 THANK YOU”, and then Greg confirmed me as well. Maybe I got a bit too “confirmed” for you guys to go for me...
The problem with Traitor is I can’t exactly just go out and list you four as top suspects, because then I might’ve died before being recruited and you’d all be outed. But I did keep saying I was sus of you all, while trying to subtly suggest little ways to back up your plays (suggesting @Farfalla was blocked when going for Gaj etc.) without actually defending you.
I only actually voted either of you guys for lynch either when it was too late to really change the outcome (Gajeel over desin D4), or it was clear they’d die anyway (Gajeel D5 and Vand D6 - when I’d also passed Elixir to sakura).
And also tried to do little Farf-like things in posts, starting paragraphs with the words “I - Am - Traitor” (that one got lost because I added double post to it..) and other hints here and there too.
But yeah. Playing Notice-me-Mafia-senpai was tough because obviously when Mafia read hundreds of posts per day your main goal isn’t to look for tiny details that hint at Traitor.
@SonOfDaws Nice game, I liked the mechanics and i liked my role, Thanks for hosting and i think the game was balanced, Just the players giving up so easy. The mafia were so bad and TP had
really bad luck with the early Santa kill.
@pudgiePenguin you are very organized person, Your analyzing in the mason pad was neat and i liked how you gave thoughts on each player despite it's your first game. I hope to see you around again ^^
@Hll Sorry for doubting you because you were busy, you were telling the truth the whole time, I like that prioritize your job over the game
@xnut@sakura-aneki I hope you guys to be on good terms soon, Like why even fight? you both are good ppl.
Also sakura, please don't post pms again. It it's not healthy because we all invested time in the game so it's kinda selfish. But i get it, we all have bad times :3
Thanks for the great game @SonOfDaws and... nobody else (poor overlooked @Asako just votekill her out of her misery )
I really admire your cool host style, and am looking forward to what else you come up with.
I think it was an interesting setup, definitely could have had the potential to take a lot of routes and ways to unfold. Gave a time to shine to our this year's crowned best overall players for sure, well done fellow townies @Farfalla & @GrySun
On the negative side, feel bad for our female warrior princesses @Crescent Jinx & @sakura-aneki to have been pushed to means to resort to break the rules. We will have to mark that into the history books of Hall of Shame, as there are reasons why we donot tolerate arguments involving the host messages in the game. I am sure you will be more aware of it now.
To continue on the negatives, some discussions went into very odd directions. It is understandable that heated arguments are part of the game, but at the end of the day it is a game, that we all are here to enjoy, so from next game on things will have to change and will be sanctioned. Details on those regulations will be worked out and announced soon.
Well it was a good game, I wish I had planned my time, better so I could spend more time, reading and analyzing everyones motives and rage when my theories were proven wrong, but there is always next time.
So see you guys in the next 2 years, I mean, 2 months, I will definitely keep an eye on the coming games so I can improve my playstyle.
@pudgiePenguin you are very organized person, Your analyzing in the mason pad was neat and i liked how you gave thoughts on each player despite it's your first game. I hope to see you around again ^^
evil when I break rule: fuck you mcdo omo, I'd perma you if I could, the council sends its regards
evil when rav jinx and wb noona break rules: omg our fair warrior princesses have transgressed, we need to carefully deliberate. the council sends its christmas postcards
evil when I break rule: fuck you mcdo omo, I'd perma you if I could, the council sends its regards
evil when rav jinx and wb noona break rules: omg our fair warrior princesses have transgressed, we need to carefully deliberate. the council sends its christmas postcards
evil when I break rule: fuck you mcdo omo, I'd perma you if I could, the council sends its regards
evil when rav jinx and wb noona break rules: omg our fair warrior princesses have transgressed, we need to carefully deliberate. the council sends its christmas postcards
Through the time slowly fading, I knew i will get a smite.
I had faith in my reason and i knew how to stand and fight.
You think my body died through a hurricane.
No one expected my return and you are going insane.
Alright! I guess my 1000 IQ play made everyone go crazy, which make sense because most of you don't have rational thinking, No offense! long story short, The Mafia thought i'm a free kill so they went after me but i used my elixir and was one step ahead. I will tell you how i got the elixir and all my actions, Every answer you need, you will find here in detail, So you have to focus because i'm not going to repeat myself.
Also, I just wanna say I started off with a sour tastr in my mouth because of my role. I don.t remember ever loosing my desire to play anything in my life like I felt this game.
Guess that.s why I made so many bad moves during it wasn.t fully into it as much as I tried. Not to mention first night i was told that I.m a burden to the team an must commit suicide to avoid activating it.
Ofc I tried to make it so that I didn.t have to do that but in the end it was just to shitty for me. I.m not at all satisfied with my game and I regret not being better.
I do not regret posting the pm, as I was again last man standing and already knew my fate, and nothing I would have said would have changed that. Only thing that did not cross my mind until after I posted, was that I could have asked the hosts to just kill me (we talked a bit about it in the mafia pad post game). But oh well, next time I.ll just ask to be hit by a meteor or smth.
I have one question tho' does me being banned mean I can.t host either? I rly wanted to do a katekyo hitman reborn one and had already started planning xD.
This was a very fun game, thanks a lot to @SonOfDaws (how do you always make games where I live long, TPs die asap and game is very active and filled with all sorts of plays? Wow) and @Asako (should've gotten lynched earlier).
Living long is always nice, living long with a very powerful and fun role is even nicer. Thank you @Shad for giving me some very fun nightphases(2 to be exact, damn scum), and sorry for not handling things more properly. I was certain either you or Lambu had to be Mafia Mason, so I wanted to test you by asking for your opinions and thoughts all the time and see if you have bad intentions with our collective actions. Though ofc I also wanted your input to help me decide as there were an awful lot of variables to consider, and messing up as a team always feels better than messing up alone After Farf let you go, I claim this Shad for myself!
I need to see full role list and night actions to know more details, but mafia did indeed have it bad. But it isn't exactly easy to balance such a game. Had Mentor and Santa been alive, and mafia not failed like all their RT kills, town would've gotten outnumbered fairly quickly so it makes sense there is a Burden to weaken all the anti-towns, but imo that's not what a Burden is meant for. Burden should weaken a very strong mafia in terms of numbers or OP role differences, not weaken a weak mafia because it also weakens a lot of TPs. Balance-wise good for the game in many cases, but always bad for the small mafia team. It's very hard to give all teams equal footing when there's like 4 different ones, say 2 mislynches at game start and it could be unwinnable for town already as RT kills and Mentor+Mafia statistically hit townies more than each other. Certainly some changes to the setup I'd have done to balance things a bit differently, but just saying it's a difficult task when you put too many TPs so I understand that Daws probably ran the numbers and saw town losing out very fast in most cases with kills working and town mislynching(as that is most commonly the case) so I'm sure he added the BP or Jesus at that point.
Had Organizized been recruited everything could've gone different with how trusted he was, Apprentice learning from Traitor was a recent change that is surprisingly against Traitor unlike the other ones that are pro-Traitor, as it doesn't kill a townie. Had those rules not been changed gnut would've died right there, Vand wouldn't have claimed Prostitute and some things would've gone different for sure.
My own performance wasn't the best. I may have posted a lot but only because I could check the thread often in short spurts, didn't fully sit down and analyze old posts like I'd have liked, resorting to telling Shad at day to check Vand and desin's posts Very shameful to miss that Vand's hint didn't match, but then again could've been written off like Farf, DD and other's claim lies. I also missed the Mortician possibility a night earlier to find Gajeel, should've done that instead of Spying on Lambu. I even checked if Mortician could prove some players and concluded that most claimed actions were used on living players so saved it for later. Even had to ask Shad next night to list me Gajeel and Vand's targets again because it was hard for me to check.
Thanks to everyone for playing, I'm very glad it ended where it did because the amount of stuff I had to do was becoming a bit unmanageable.
Fun fact, I bluffed. I never touched your grave, would be too disrespectful imo. I pretended to have investigated sakura to see her reactions, didn't expect... that. So it did make me feel kinda bad thinking I made her ragequit on false accusations, but she was mafia in the end.
I thought it'd be fitting that if I wanna target you I have to do what lawl would do if revived: lie about being Detective and getting convenient results