Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sure, at this point, why no say it? With "another one" you're already heading into a Doc/Det/Spy and the likes realm, continuing to put a target on you if you're not scum.
I'm an easy target so there's no point Farf, it'll be revealed soon enough. You saw how quick Gry, and then DD and Panda mobbed onto me in these late stages with no explanation other than "bad". Asako had already voted me way earlier so I'm a cooked goose 🤣 I try to play less aggressive to not be an early target and this is how you all repay me, smh :nah I expect apologies in the Mafia Discussion thread AND Musashi votes in the Tenkaichi Kurosuoba event!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Because Sam is an easy target? :XD
True but so far I'm quite fine if he does tho. His responses feel like cliche survival claims, and he dodges too often...
When he became Mentee last time, feels a bit like this... highly pricing possible losses to get his appeal to go thru...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But why do you always prefer to wait if you'll easily give the hint?
Bunch of reasons (also I may still hold back depending). Anyway, kina irrelevant to the point now so..
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Sorry, I thought I posted the extension already. I didn't have signal for a while and thought it went through. I'm extending the
Phase to 3:30 pm est (1 hour from now) and will have the votes updated shortly
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And why not Bia btw?
After some re-read, I don't feel as bad about her, but honest curiosity.
who is bia is that asako or pompom? cause pompom had one vote and grysun moved away from asako.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
True but so far I'm quite fine if he does tho. His responses feel like cliche survival claims, and he dodges too often...
When he became Mentee last time, feels a bit like this... highly pricing possible losses to get his appeal to go thru...
Dodges? I haven't dodged shit, I've been honest and you have it out for me because I'm not big dick swinging like the last few games 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, I'm going to bed for real now but I won't forget those votes and town better not either :nah
First Gry jumps on me after Asako voted me previously with no explanation, and then his little mafia simps DD and Panda join. It's sus 👀

If I make it out of this day alive, someone protect me cheers~
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just posting here an updated votecount 'cause I'm particularly not suspicious of Asako or Vandred, in case others feel the same or different:


Asako >>> x2 ( Holt [ #88 ] , Sam [ #120] )

Vandred >>> x2 ( Demonspeed [ #58 ], Bia [ #84 ] )

MarmaladeSky >>> x1 ( Digitaldude [#3] )

Copy Panda >>> x1 ( Erinyes [#34] )

SirSamuel016 >>> x1 ( Asako [ #54 ] )

Demonspeed >>> x1 ( GrySun [ #67 ] )

Digitaldude >>> x1 ( Juvs [ #94 ] )

LadyPom >>> x1 ( Shad [ #97 ] )

Juvs >>> x1 ( [YO JAJAJA #125] )


Kinda dislike lazy voting as well. Better be wrong but onto something.
I was using this list farfalla.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Didnt put it together, doubt would have went for pompom if I got it though.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I vote now will it be considered a lock?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm going to be checking now to be sure, but votes should be up to date.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I vote now will it be considered a lock?
Yeah, the first vote was here:

 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Did Sam claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He stayed up till rather late so I thought maybe he'd claim to save his hide
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill Panda.

Maybe it's because it's D1 but I find his behavior strange.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I guess we will see if my gut feeling about Sam will prove itself. Mafia or good role so a high risk/ high reward pick imo. No weird shenanigans close to phase end. Guess Mafia was fine with either of the 2x voted people getting randomized before the first time limit.

Did Sam claim?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He stayed up till rather late so I thought maybe he'd claim to save his hide
No Jesus/Bomb claim so far.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Day 1 Ended.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread locked.​
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
​
SirSamuel016 >>> x4 ( Asako [ #54 ] , GrySun [ #67 , #150 ] , Digitaldude [#3 , #156 ] , Copy Panda [ #171 ])

Copy Panda >>> x2 ( Erinyes [#34] , Demonspeed [ #58 , #195 ] )

Digitaldude >>> x2 ( Juviii [ #94 ] , Desin [ #155 ] )

Vandred >>> x1 ( Lady Pompom [ #84 ])

Lady Pompom >>> x2 ( Shad [ #97 ] Vandred [ #146 ] )

Erinyes >>> x1 ( SirSamuel [ #120 , #151 ] )

Asako >>> x1 ( Holt [ #88 ] )

Juviii >>> x1
( Farfalla [ #125 ] )

GrySun >>> x1 ( MarmaladeSky [ #134 ] )

Demonspeed >>> x0 ( )

Shad >>> x0 ( )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Desin24 >>> x0 ( )

Holt >>> x0 ( )

Farfalla >>> x0 ( )

​



Millia Rage / SirSamuel016 ( Detective )

And so, Millia Rage was crushed by the infinity of the Backyard...

Night 1 Start
Countdown​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even after such an event...

Even in the dead of night when all should be restful...

Peaceful...

Does tragedy stop baring its weight upon the world?...





Never.



Faust / Holt ( Noble ) (Super Mason)

And so, Faust was crushed by the infinity of the Backyard...

Day 2 Start
Countdown
​
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I didn't realize that holt was playing as @Faust .... And they killed him
Were they jealous he was cosplay a MH person unlike them :XD

Well.... This sucks the fact we lost noble sucks
Especially as this is a small game, he could been really good
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
This is gonna hurt in the endgame. Detective and Noble lost on D1/N1 but Holt is a weird target. Guess they went for someone keeping a rather low profile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top