Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Awesome avi though :D:D

can anyone give me a short review of the character? (It wasn't in the PPG I've seen(A long time ago)) ^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Damn

Shoot to the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name~

I was killed in the name of love.
:blink
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Your family will go down, like all of the previous generations. ;)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

And I missed my chance to avenge myself T.T
Why avenge yourself? :o

I don't recall doing anything to you :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Your family will go down, like all of the previous generations. ;)
My family is only her (my daughter).
Oh, and my real sis. :XD
So I don't think it will go down.
You're just jealous. :hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Why avenge yourself? :o

I don't recall doing anything to you :o
I think he was talking about Farfat, that voted for him. :oh

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Wut? Are you jealous of mine and googz love? You thought I actually liked you? :lmao
You presumed a lot with just one smiley. :blink
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Damn

Shoot to the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name~

I was killed in the name of love.
you annoyed us anyway for not using the effing avatar! xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

you annoyed us anyway for not using the effing avatar! xD
You guys only saw one post of mine in that thread how could you guys be mad at one post? :o

Thank god I didn't wear it cuse I'm already dead :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

you annoyed us anyway for not using the effing avatar! xD
Yeah, he looked for it, he found it.

I also always suspect of anyone who votes for no reason. :noworry
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Why avenge yourself? :o

I don't recall doing anything to you :o
Meant Falla :comfort, sorry you got hanged.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

digital, how long until day2?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

digital, how long until day2?
he said 12h

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

It perfectly fits my sleeping schedule :D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Ah yeah sorry..I edit my post in game thread.

It's 12 hours.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Yeah, he looked for it, he found it.

I also always suspect of anyone who votes for no reason. :noworry
Every one votes at random on the first day... Someone has to have the courage to make the game start going like I did last game.

This game I only voted at random because I didn't know the game had started and I was during lunch break from work and didn't had much time so I could read the posts. I just looked at who was playing and choose someone at random to vote.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Every one votes at random on the first day... Someone has to have the courage to make the game start going like I did last game.

This game I only voted at random because I didn't know the game had started and I was during lunch break from work and didn't had much time so I could read the posts. I just looked at who was playing and choose someone at random to vote.
Awful excuse. It's not because you and some others vote randomly in the first day that everybody does it too.
Who vote randomly is the lazy people who don't want to talk there and read what everybody is saying.
You just played bad.
Então senta lá, Cláudia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

You guys only saw one post of mine in that thread how could you guys be mad at one post? :o

Thank god I didn't wear it cuse I'm already dead :XD

one post was enough to get us pissed XDDD

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Yeah, he looked for it, he found it.

I also always suspect of anyone who votes for no reason. :noworry
omg I love the picture!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Every one votes at random on the first day... Someone has to have the courage to make the game start going like I did last game.

This game I only voted at random because I didn't know the game had started and I was during lunch break from work and didn't had much time so I could read the posts. I just looked at who was playing and choose someone at random to vote.
oh sorry my vote was not random in the last game which was my first game ^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

one post was enough to get us pissed XDDD

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------



omg I love the picture!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------



oh sorry my vote was not random in the last game which was my first game ^^
I love this cat too. :XD
I always use him, it's one of my favorite gifs.
It's the cat of a famous fictitious witch if I'm right, I forgot her name.

All my votes wasn't random, in the last game (my first too) and in this game too.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So are you having fun in this game so far? I can tell you, I am. :*
Suspicious comment. :notsure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top