Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
Die Lucia, just die.
Die Lucia, just die.
Yeah, I don't know anymore, really. I don't care about losing anymore.it's gary |:
---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------
tata you're alone on this I don't trust any of them |: they're all suspicious in my eyes

I think I never regretted nothing more than voting for toc and listening you and evil about him.VOTE EVIL!!! xDDDDD
---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------
fuck you guys! ONE OF YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AGAIN!
I shall never EVER forget this game

it's gary |:
---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------
tata you're alone on this I don't trust any of them |: they're all suspicious in my eyes
VOTE EVIL!!! xDDDDD
---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------
fuck you guys! ONE OF YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AGAIN!
I shall never EVER forget this game
you know what I think , someone felt threatened . that's why they voted me out.
Someone who knew toc was innocent and who knew they'd be my second target afterwards. it's niichan he in case you forgot xD

U banned for next three games.FU I DON"T LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE![]()
Go to mafia game thread plz.Idk, if I vote for niichan and the mafia guy was Evil I'll want to kill myself.
fuck you too thenU banned for next three games.
I was just commenting on stupid gary having KD's nickname all of a sudden -____-niichan, if you're not the mafia, what's your role? Try me!
---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------
Sakura will make me confused again!![]()

Haha...probably should've posted here in the first placeWhat are you doing in this thread?
...I'm lurking
...appraising the competition for the next game
. well just add something related to the game at the end of each 
Oh you don't wanna go there fella. ^^Haha...probably should've posted here in the first place...I'm lurking
...appraising the competition for the next game
![]()
This is worse than monopoly, for sure! 