Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Die Lucia, just die.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

VOTE EVIL!!! xDDDDD

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

fuck you guys! ONE OF YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AGAIN!


I shall never EVER forget this game
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

it's gary |:

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

tata you're alone on this I don't trust any of them |: they're all suspicious in my eyes
Yeah, I don't know anymore, really. I don't care about losing anymore. :crying

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

VOTE EVIL!!! xDDDDD

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

fuck you guys! ONE OF YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AGAIN!

I shall never EVER forget this game
I think I never regretted nothing more than voting for toc and listening you and evil about him. :fail
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

T_T Don't loose hope!!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

THIS ISN'T THE GAME THREAD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

you know what I think , someone felt threatened . that's why they voted me out.
Someone who knew toc was innocent and who knew they'd be my second target afterwards. it's niichan he in case you forgot xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

it's gary |:

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

tata you're alone on this I don't trust any of them |: they're all suspicious in my eyes
VOTE EVIL!!! xDDDDD

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

fuck you guys! ONE OF YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AGAIN!


I shall never EVER forget this game
you know what I think , someone felt threatened . that's why they voted me out.
Someone who knew toc was innocent and who knew they'd be my second target afterwards. it's niichan he in case you forgot xD

Sakura......STAHP!!!

you are dead you can't help them anymore!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

FU I DON"T LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE :hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Idk, if I vote for niichan and the mafia guy was Evil I'll want to kill myself.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

U banned for next three games.
fuck you too then

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

niichan, if you're not the mafia, what's your role? Try me!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Sakura will make me confused again! :fail
I was just commenting on stupid gary having KD's nickname all of a sudden -____-
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Staaaaahp it my daughter TAT
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

TAT what going on? :worrybunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I will infract next. Knock it off.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

This is for discussing the game and working to improve it. Spam happens, oh well. But at least make it readable for everyone, it's exclusionary otherwise. Take it private or post it in the French hangout. Thanks.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

What are you doing in this thread?
Haha...probably should've posted here in the first place:p...I'm lurking:jk...appraising the competition for the next game:p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

this is a desperate measure by gary, by acting like an anti-spam even in the FF, he's trying to prove us that he's not the most spammy member :derp. well just add something related to the game at the end of each spam post

this game is very interesting btw, the remaining mafia is clearly at disadvantage but if he plays smart he might be able to win :derp
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

go ahead then

DAIIII[actually this means "come on" in italian but whatever] DAVAIII[russian]
da-i bice tata![romanian]
JE M'EN Fou![french I know what it means scav stfu]
saki ni iku[japanese]
gaseo [korean]
ga verder[dutch]
los [german]
avanti[italian]
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Haha...probably should've posted here in the first place:p...I'm lurking:jk...appraising the competition for the next game:p
Oh you don't wanna go there fella. ^^
You will start hating sakura, me, farfalla, farfalla on crack, and everyone else too. :D This is worse than monopoly, for sure! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top