19 people for 4 mafia and 1 serial killah!
21 for 5 mafia and 1 SK19 people for 4 mafia and 1 serial killah!


I'm not cool enough to play with you.Bob is too cool to play with us ._.

Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
I'm in
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
I'm in!
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I'm in.
I hear there's a place for me too...I'm in...
I'm in.
I'm in for the game~
Who's the host?
Yeah, the Pokemon game. I think he had to be hostkilled.Has bob ever played a game?
I really am~He is too innocent to lie.
He will start panicking if you ask him if he is mafia.

Stop lying.I really am~![]()
