Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
16. You'd be no. 17. Do et Bug Catcher Bob. :heh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in for the game~

Who's the host?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Back from sax.

I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY :arf
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I hear there's a place for me too:p...I'm in...
I'm in for the game~

Who's the host?
GAME 20 starting Nov 28/29.
01 [user]digitaldude[/user]
02 [user]Charlie[/user]
03 [user]wizzard[/user]
04 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
05 [user]kkck[/user]
06 [user]Hardy[/user]
07 [user]xi0[/user]
08 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
09 [user]Mazino[/user]
10 [user]sakura-aneki[/user]
11 [user]Farfalla[/user]
12 [user]MidoBan[/user]
13 [user]benelori[/user]
14 [user]Imperium[/user]
15 [user]Arctigor[/user]
16 [user]scav[/user]
17 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Has bob ever played a game?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
He is too innocent to lie.

He will start panicking if you ask him if he is mafia.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He is too innocent to lie.

He will start panicking if you ask him if he is mafia.
I really am~ :wtf

I think I was hostkilled due to inactivity; it was a LONG time ago though lol.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I asked Asc, Pirulito and Bugzee too now. :gigglebunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Try irc. There's plenty of lurkers there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top