I want to be Omaeda.
[gb] Gegetsubari guy?[/gb]
[gb] Gegetsubari guy?[/gb]
Last edited by a moderator:


)He first has to cure his STDs, then he can play.lawllet-kun got uninvited?
Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
I'm in
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
I'm in!
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I'm in.
I hear there's a place for me too...I'm in...
I'm in.
I'm in for the game~
Who's the host?
I don't see me on the list yet .-.
im in
Ok I'll join too, but I want to be a cool Bleach character, so who's taken?
I want to be Zaraki lol![]()

Did I miss something? D:CONGRATZ Falla!
1500thDid I miss something? D:
1500th post.Did I miss something? D:
that would be no fun for me, since i am a sickly prostitute in rlA new role should be made for lawlett. Sickly prostitute.
TL;DBRFFS^How about your role being "sickly spambot" then? You are a spambot in real life but the sickly part would be a twist...
zzzlawlett-kun said:*things he wrote these last pages*