If something game related, then I would suggest Street Fighter. 


I think there was already a Pokémon mafia game before.Hows about a Pokemon theme?
Since Pokemon is always discussed in the ff
If that's the case, I want Ryu or Vega (the spaniard) or I'm outIf something game related, then I would suggest Street Fighter.![]()


That is true...This actually sound fun though lala - said I cant play this time since I got hs'd.
Did that in Game 15Hows about a Pokemon theme?
Since Pokemon is always discussed in the ff
YES.......though I was a bigger King of Fighters fanIf something game related, then I would suggest Street Fighter.![]()
I am, but for fun. It's not terribly deep game mechanics-wise. I wouldn't compare it to Mortal Kombat for instance, but it's not at the same level as other top-tier fighters.I take it that you're probably not a fan of Soul Calibur, Gary?
I agree with that, but I think it's a lot more fun for group rotation fighting. You have some friends over and you use loser's out rules.I am, but for fun. It's not terribly deep game mechanics-wise. I wouldn't compare it to Mortal Kombat for instance, but it's not at the same level as other top-tier fighters.
I'm not a snob about it, believe me. I have no problem playing the game for hours. As a game it's great, but as a fighter it has some deficiencies.O.O
Soul Calibur is one of the greatest fighting series ever. In fact, Soul Calibur 1 and 2 are the best fighting games to have ever been created.
Suck it fanboys.
Any fighting game is like that though. Playing against real competition is always better.I agree with that, but I think it's a lot more fun for group rotation fighting. You have some friends over and you use loser's out rules.
I think it's way more fun than Mortal Kombat, even if it is less varied and less unique.I'm not a snob about it, believe me. I have no problem playing the game for hours. As a game it's great, but as a fighter it has some deficiencies.
Any fighting game is like that though. Playing against real competition is always better.
Thanks.Well, if it's a Naruto related theme, I'll pass
---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------
And whoever suggested using Battle Royale is a damn genius.

