Change it to March 2nd. Just.. because.. you know. You can.



Get out! *points to the door*Change it to March 2nd. Just.. because.. you know. You can.
![]()

I'm missing the game just because of it's date...Feb 1st?
Man, that's such a shitty date.![]()

Ooops sorry. For some reason I've been reading it all wrong. I was reading it as keiten, not teiken and I ended up typing that. xDHey, at least type it correctly![]()
Do you read Bleach, Imp? It would appear not, as Hakuteiken is one of the forms of Byakuya's bankai.Ooops sorry. For some reason I've been reading it all wrong. I was reading it as keiten, not teiken and I ended up typing that. xD


Considering that's how we get our roles...Digital, are you going to be sending us some PMs beforehand?


Everyone is playing, even that dude kazu sama responded to my pm.You might want to send reminder PMs DD. I think when some members signed up the date wasn't decided yet. Just a suggestion.
Good news!Everyone is playing, even that dude kazu sama responded to my pm.