Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Change it to March 2nd. Just.. because.. you know. You can.

:arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You must be new here. <_>
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Feb 1st?

Man, that's such a shitty date. :oh
I'm missing the game just because of it's date...

Don't freaking change it now :arf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ooops sorry. For some reason I've been reading it all wrong. I was reading it as keiten, not teiken and I ended up typing that. xD
Do you read Bleach, Imp? It would appear not, as Hakuteiken is one of the forms of Byakuya's bankai.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Bleach is better than your favourite mango.End of discussion. And I say we should stick to the date, it's been ajusted so often now, neither do I see a problem in if some will be more busy during the weekend than any other time of the week. The game with that many participants will end up on a weekend sooner or later anyway, no matter when it starts.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, and I actually think it's better if you're able to be more active during day 2 and 3 because that's when the game really takes off and you may have to defend yourself like crazy.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You mean, troll like crazy? :3c
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Digital, are you going to be sending us some PMs beforehand?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'll start to be active at night at the weekdays, on the weekends I'll be more active on the Saturday. Sunday it'll be more at night
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I can't wait to see what a Mafia Game with Milly is like :lmao

I think if he actually gets into it, he'll surprise us.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You might want to send reminder PMs DD. I think when some members signed up the date wasn't decided yet. Just a suggestion.
Everyone is playing, even that dude kazu sama responded to my pm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top